Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' (68781 Views)

Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by rosy1992(f): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2017
This is called high self esteem
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by trevorhorace(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2017
undecidedA minute silence in honor of the fallen heroes. The labor of our heroes past shall never be in vain...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2017
Toks2008:

I respect you for your apt intelligent contributions on nairaland. You are one very outspoken and opinionated nairaland mod that wows me...keep it up.

Opinionated isn't actually a good word

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Elnino4ladies: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2017
Olympus has fallen SMH

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Prognose: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2017
enonche85:

Those are not oranges anymore, they are eggs,...fried eggs grin
Hahahahaha grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Amarabae(f): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Olympus has fallen SMH
so what?
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Amberon11: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2017
Lol, usually it is olympus has fallen.
Mynd44:

Have you gone around and see silly comments like "london has fallen" or "see, her boobs have turn to slippers" By childish people? (funny both men and women do this).

That is the bullying I was refering to
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

It is her body. If you are not comfortable with it, look somewhere else.

What about indecent exposure

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2017
awoo47:
will u keep kwayet!! angry angry

Goan marry a wife with saggy boobs nd let's see undecided
Likes fall on you jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Have you gone around and see silly comments like "london has fallen" or "see, her boobs have turn to slippers" By childish people? (funny both men and women do this).

brodaly u tried, check mah signature biko
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Elnino4ladies: 8:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Amarabae:
so what?

Has your own fallen too?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 13, 2017
Amarabae:
so what?
No vex
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Prognose: 8:04am On Oct 13, 2017
donnaD:

it's not all ladies that has fallen boobs that has breast fed babies. sum just naturally have sagging boobs it's all about body structure and hormones.

Don't believe that modern lie.

There's different shapes of boobs, true. But saggy boobs are as a result of wearing out of the elastic tissues of the breast, usually from manhandling or breastfeeding. I have never seen a young virgin girl in her prime with saggy boobs.

Stop believing the lie. She's used it and it has worn out hence it sags. Its part of nature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by repogirl(f): 8:05am On Oct 13, 2017
Prognose:

No there are not.
There are different kind of boob shapes, oranges, pawpaw, watermelon etc. Its probably the pawpaw shape you're referring to. That's not same as saggy.
Saggy is collapsed and shrivelled at the areola. In pawpaw the nipples may point downwards but the boobs are still fresh and areola are not shrivelled.

Kindly read the accounts of different women here.
http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Mrkumareze(m): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2017
The breast is cute!
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Prognose: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Opinionated isn't actually a good word , and it is INTELLIGENCE not INTELLIGENT

Nope, he actually got it right in that context. Its INTELLIGENT contribution not INTELLIGENCE contribution.

And yes, opinionated people are very irritating.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Alphasoar(m): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2017
Another man's food is . . .
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by CriticMaestro: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:
We as a people have to stop body shamming. Itsis just silly.

Just because someone is not appealing to us does not give us the right to bully the person.

This is why sapio-sexualism is the truth. No time for nonsense headaches
wetin dey worry this one? Just explain to me how how respect is gained by flauting an ill-shaped breast on social media...girls are the victims of the circumstances they usually find themselves

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Prognose: 8:09am On Oct 13, 2017
repogirl:
there are virgins with saggy boobs, it's not a lie.... Its nature.

No there are not.
There are different kind of boob shapes, oranges, pawpaw, watermelon etc. Its probably the pawpaw shape you're referring to. That's not same as saggy.
Saggy is collapsed and shrivelled at the areola. In pawpaw the nipples may point downwards but the boobs are still fresh and areola are not shrivelled.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by davidque: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2017
Rokia2:
At the end of the day, how you see yourself is all that matters.

I don't think you thought about that statement before you typed it
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2017
sunshineV:
I don't care if ur boobs are sagging or slaying. .. I'll still suck it cheesy

Confam stuff like this don't disturb me as long as it can fit in my mouth

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by wonder233: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2017
CriticMaestro:
wetin dey worry this one? Just explain to me how how respect is gained by flauting an ill-shaped breast on social media...girls are the victims of the circumstances they usually find themselves
no breast is 'ill-shaped'. Gosh! the level of stereotypical illiteracy prevalent among Nigerians is saddening

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by jacyhelen(f): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2017
MillionDollars:
When biafra fell

hahahahahahah
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

brotha Mynd44
the childish people are the ones who are quick to play the "blame game", and act as victims. let them grow a pair and accept their status, however it is. how convenient to play the victim when you dont like people calling a spade A SPADE!

when you see a beautiful woman, and compliment her on her fantastic features (such as beauty or banging body) then its ok, yeah? when you see a successful person, and praise him on his success its ok, yeah? when you see a rich person, you idolise him and his lifestyle and its ok, yeah? when gazillions of women are on Instagram/facebook acting like wannabe models, in the desperate aim to get likes/attention and favourable comments from total strangers its ok, yeah? BUT as soon as we say something that they dont like, its bullying?!?! BWAAAAAAAAH! what kind of sorry backless generation of people is this?! what about growing a pair and understand that not everybody is gonna either like her OR say nice things about her (because not everything about her is nice). its called reality!

but hey, here is an important clue: if she doesnt want stranger to comment negatively on the sorryfallen state of her breast, why doesnt she instead make sure to not add these stranger to her social media account, and instead stick to friends and family (they are the ones that will sugarcoat their comment)

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by kay29000(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2017
The funny thing is that if she package those boobs well in pushup bras, guys that are abusing her now will be drooling over them. It is cool she is leaving them as they are. Big boobs will always fall, so it ain't really her fault. I love the boobs still.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by frankfab(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2017
Sags just like my scrotum sac
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by jacyhelen(f): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2017
enonche85:
My question is, what made them sag like that?? grin

ask dstv ceo lamo
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2017
Prognose:

No there are not.
A Virgin girl with big boobs doesn't have bit tits.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by CriticMaestro: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2017
wonder233:
no breast is 'ill-shaped'. Gosh! the level of stereotypical illiteracy prevalent among Nigerians is saddening
go and eat grass, what do u know about breast, small boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.