Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Woman Uses Wrapper To Cover The ATM When She Was Withdrawing. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Uses Wrapper To Cover The ATM When She Was Withdrawing. (857 Views)

Woman Uses Her ‘Spider-Woman’ Skills To Gain Entry Into Banking Hall / Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Uses Wrapper To Cover The ATM When She Was Withdrawing. by sydneycruze(m): 6:18am On Oct 13, 2017
As seen in Enugu yesterday, a lady uses her wrapper to cover her daughter and the ATM screen during transaction, as people on the queue watched in amazement.
what is she hiding? probably from sun.#lol

Re: Woman Uses Wrapper To Cover The ATM When She Was Withdrawing. by purem(m): 6:19am On Oct 13, 2017
poor people

2 Likes

Re: Woman Uses Wrapper To Cover The ATM When She Was Withdrawing. by mexxmoney: 6:22am On Oct 13, 2017
Na our 2018 budget she wan withdraw?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Uses Wrapper To Cover The ATM When She Was Withdrawing. by checkolatunji: 6:22am On Oct 13, 2017
Enugu people sef

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Wrapper To Cover The ATM When She Was Withdrawing. by biacan(f): 6:26am On Oct 13, 2017
checkolatunji:
Enugu people sef

Which one be enugu people........ that pics was taken in Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Woman Uses Wrapper To Cover The ATM When She Was Withdrawing. by falcon01: 6:29am On Oct 13, 2017
the screen might be dark thats why she had to do that

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Wrapper To Cover The ATM When She Was Withdrawing. by checkolatunji: 6:30am On Oct 13, 2017
biacan:

Which one be enugu people........ that is was taken in Ibadan

Ibadan Kwa? Check again abeg

Re: Woman Uses Wrapper To Cover The ATM When She Was Withdrawing. by rawpadgin(m): 6:34am On Oct 13, 2017
grin
Re: Woman Uses Wrapper To Cover The ATM When She Was Withdrawing. by XD3G: 6:43am On Oct 13, 2017
purem:
poor people

Come on!
Re: Woman Uses Wrapper To Cover The ATM When She Was Withdrawing. by walexGodson(m): 7:02am On Oct 13, 2017
This can only b dem
Re: Woman Uses Wrapper To Cover The ATM When She Was Withdrawing. by biacan(f): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2017
checkolatunji:

Ibadan Kwa? Check again abeg
That bank was been located in Ibadan I

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Wrapper To Cover The ATM When She Was Withdrawing. by checkolatunji: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2017
biacan:

That bank was been located in Ibadan I

You know you are lying

Re: Woman Uses Wrapper To Cover The ATM When She Was Withdrawing. by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2017
hmmm
Re: Woman Uses Wrapper To Cover The ATM When She Was Withdrawing. by Partnerbiz(f): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2017
Looks like wat my aunty will do.

She can fear for africa..
Re: Woman Uses Wrapper To Cover The ATM When She Was Withdrawing. by biacan(f): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2017
checkolatunji:

You know you are lying
behave waiting live me abegiiiii
Re: Woman Uses Wrapper To Cover The ATM When She Was Withdrawing. by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2017
mexxmoney:
Na our 2018 budget she wan withdraw?

lol $26billion...
Re: Woman Uses Wrapper To Cover The ATM When She Was Withdrawing. by Pavore9: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2017
Abeg she can't shout!
Re: Woman Uses Wrapper To Cover The ATM When She Was Withdrawing. by kevoh(m): 6:39am On Oct 14, 2017
She's not hiding anything. Some ATMs become less visible under bright sun light in the afternoon only covering up or preventing some of the light coming in will make you see the ATM interface. Note how the other ATM on the left has a small covering which prevents some of the bright light and allows easy usage of the ATM.

(1) (Reply)

Winklevoss Twins Are Now The World's First Bitcoin Billionaires / Any Available Jumia Or Konga Agent / What Job Can I Start With As Little As 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.