Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Photos From A Chinese Museum Where Blacks Are Compared With Animals (video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos From A Chinese Museum Where Blacks Are Compared With Animals (video) (4178 Views)

Inside The Museum Where Hundreds Of BRAINS Are Displayed(Photos) / Nigerian Universities Compared With Football Clubs, The Result Is Amazing / Nigerian Man Visited A Museum In Turkey, Saw Charcoal Iron, Black & White TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From A Chinese Museum Where Blacks Are Compared With Animals (video) by jdluv(f): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Prefola:
i don't knw why dis sounds funny to me..
but wait ooh,so better pple re forming racist,even dis unseasoned fresh meat eaters suffering from stunted growth nd eating noodles all their life with two sticks want to form racist sef...
hahahaha!!! Adonbilivit!!!
do me favour pls,gerrerrah here men shit!!! in chinese yungshi shan..
chinko alalubosa.... That their body odour should make them cover their faces.
Re: Photos From A Chinese Museum Where Blacks Are Compared With Animals (video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Me77:
angry angry angry angry angry
They compare us to animals., yet these Dwarf races of China can't do without us.!
The can't live without us.!
Over half of the Chinese economy is built on raw African resources... Go figure it out.
If Nigeria alone should sanction doing business with China right now, their economy will crumble into recession.
The Chinese are the most pathetic people in the world, very greedy and destructiveness is their traits.
I think is time we Africans should put them in their place through sanctions.
Japan was the last country to teach them a bitter lesson.

@ the emboldened:

Delusion.

Your country's economy will not only crumble, it will fold up.

You should consider reading more. Really, this is a very pedestrian thought you've put up there.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From A Chinese Museum Where Blacks Are Compared With Animals (video) by Folksyharry(m): 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
HajimeSaito:
I hate to point this out, but the Chinese are only saying out loud what others are thinking.
Very few people in the Western world will ever publicly voice racist sentiments because of political correctness.

Meanwhile we keep justifying our inferiority in their eyes with our behaviour. Go to the British High Commission or the American embassy and see Nigerians jostling for visas as if their lives depend on it.
Our president would probably be dead now if it wasn't for the British Health Care System.

If we want respect from other races we have to earn it.
If Africans learn how to excel in global politics and economics, the rest of the world will respect us, whether grudgingly or willingly.

QED. This is the best answer. The world will never respect us until we do things right.
Re: Photos From A Chinese Museum Where Blacks Are Compared With Animals (video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2017
It's an exhibition about Africa. African people and African animals are there, and not just the monkey grin

I find no offence
Re: Photos From A Chinese Museum Where Blacks Are Compared With Animals (video) by Thepasserby(m): 11:19am On Oct 14, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Photos From A Chinese Museum Where Blacks Are Compared With Animals (video) by Ayobami7(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Colonized By The British Speak Correct English? / Would Governor Amosun Truly Punish The Teacher And Examiners Who Set This Exam? / Is Further Mathematics Compulsory To Study Engineering In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.