Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife (41080 Views)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Nigeriadondie: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
nerodenero:
The polithiefcians in government are thieves. Some Nigerians like Nelson's family are also thieves, unfortunately we deserve the illiterates and corrupt leaders that govern us.

Since Nelson's family believes the escape route from the Oyinbo lady was to declare Nelson dead, that death will surely come but not until the whole family faces the consequence of their action.

We should all come together, with one voice, to support this Oyinbo lady to get justice. By so doing, we would have sent the right message that we are not scam as a people.
These guys that do such things have no humanity in them. The sad that is that even d law is so weak that even if arrested the highest they will do is to return the woman’s money.

Some idiots wud say it is hustle but if d definition of hustle is to defraud someone then one can see y Nigeria wud be forever doomed. Our value system is bad and that is y Nigerians living abroad are often potrayed in bad light.

Also, if the guy was truly married before he married d oyibo, then he has committed bigamy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by erico2k2(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
spreado:

Me nd you know why the guys de manage abi endure that nonsense, even the women know na mke them de tke advantage of the situation
We know but me n U nor dey there so na to stick to wetin the aproko tell is and likes dis no money was mentioned , abi nor B so??
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by justwise(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
alexialin:

He does not need to impress me, he's neither my family member nor my boyfriend. We are simply close neighbors in Lagos. He has no reason to impress me, cos he says he can have flings with oyibo and not want any as his gf. For hes in US to see money, purchase hi tech equipments for his business here in Lagos, so as to upgrade and be untop of his game, business wise. He's even coming back this Xmas.

Then lying comes naturally to your neighbor, that nonsense he told you wouldn't even happen in Nigeria. I'm referring to the part you talked about locking up the man when going out.

6 Likes

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by erico2k2(m): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
eaglez:
grin : grin grin guess you are not from the hood,in the hood to tell you I understand what you are saying,I will rather tell you I sabi your no,moreover this has been an ugly trend that has been lingering for long,now tell me if that woman is opportune again to help a Nigerian or by extension an African do you think she will? Someone has to correct things. They shouldn't give the country and its countrymen a bad name simply because they want to satisfy their selfish desires of accumulating wealth and leaving one heart broken.

Ok I get toy
Guy leave that thing ooo
What of all those oyibo wey fat like bread wey fall inside Ri er ethiope wey 9ja guys dey give hope . U nor see dem for facebook ? .dem dey take men dey get house claim benefit .
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by spreado(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
erico2k2:

We know but me n U nor dey there so na to stick to wetin the aproko tell is and likes dis no money was mentioned , abi nor B so??
Nor b so
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
justwise:

Then lying comes naturally to your neighbor, that nonsense he told you wouldn't even happen in Nigeria. I'm referring to the part you talked about locking up the man when going out.

Of course it doesn't happen in Nigeria, that's why he says he will end up marrying a Nigerian woman than oyibo for papers and stay.
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by rinzaugustine: 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
overlord77:

Very good!. I wish they cancel all fake citizenship or green cards gotten through love scams. and quickly too if i might add.
Exactly. These people are closing the doors of opportunities to the upcoming generation.Incidents like these will spread like wild fire to all the social media blogs in U.S and the result will be that people will avoid helping genuine nigerians.Congratulations to the female lawyer.Her actions will show the white woman that there are still many good nigerians

1 Like

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by eaglez(m): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
[] my point is this shouldn't be the mentality of anyone travelling,going with the mentality that you go see one whity wey you go dey bonk after she go organise you green card then later you come show am say you be Naija guy by breaking her heart,brother! E no gel at all,if them dey use them collect benefits,they have automatically become accomplices if it eventuate that those fat oyinbos have hands in the death of the deceased,that go come be double wahala for dead body,reason am now.quote author=erico2k2 post=61386507

Ok I get toy
Guy leave that thing ooo
What of all those oyibo wey fat like bread wey fall inside Ri er ethiope wey 9ja guys dey give hope . U nor see dem for facebook ? .dem dey take men dey get house claim benefit . [/quote]
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by justwise(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
alexialin:

Of course it doesn't happen in Nigeria, that's why he says he will end up marrying a Nigerian woman than oyibo for papers and stay.

Marrying a Nigerian woman will not guaranteed him
a happy or successful marriage, marrying a good woman of any race will.

4 Likes

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
justwise:

Marrying a Nigerian woman will not guaranteed he a happy or successful marriage, marrying a good woman of any race will.

Not all Nigerian women are bad. There are still good faithful women in Nigeria.
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by justwise(m): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
alexialin:

Not all Nigerian women are bad. There are still good faithful women in Nigeria.

..and not all white women are bad

4 Likes

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
justwise:

..and not all white women are bad

Ok
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by talk2percy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
See wetin Buhari don cause...just look at the problem buhari has caused for this family now...see how a young boy go marry his grandmother because of money....buhari where is that 26million dollars
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by erico2k2(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
eaglez:
[] my point is this shouldn't be the mentality of anyone travelling,going with the mentality that you go see one whity wey you go dey bonk after she go organise you green card then later you come show am say you be Naija guy by breaking her heart,brother! E no gel at all,if them dey use them collect benefits,they have automatically become accomplices if it eventuate that those fat oyinbos have hands in the death of the deceased,that go come be double wahala for dead body,reason am now.quote author=erico2k2 post=61386507

Ok I get toy
Guy leave that thing ooo
What of all those oyibo wey fat like bread wey fall inside Ri er ethiope wey 9ja guys dey give hope . U nor see dem for facebook ? .dem dey take men dey get house claim benefit .
Abroad matter nah Ogboni matter . Anything anybody see E take am like dat .
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
This is a marriage by scam, the young man should just forget ever getting his residency permit in the US or in any Western nation.

If he is still in the US and caught, he will be sentenced and then be deported back to Nigeria. If he is in Nigeria, he should pray that Interpol doesn't catch him.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
cheesycheesy pocohantas bia hurry oo.carry ur two legs come here ooocheesy.development don dey dat story about that American woman wey say her Nigerian husband is missing.the development be say the guy nigerian wife in nigeria don warn off the bobo's Yankee wife to leave her husband alonecheesy...chai! Dere is God ooocheesy.after dem dem chop the oyibo woman dollar...take am flex for jokers club in Benin,take am buy moet and use d remaining dollars suya about all over Benin now d nigerian wife dey dey d oyibo wife to keep offcheesy. Greencard love is baecheesy.Lalas247 na were u dey? Come and see Torycheesy ooooo
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Lalas247(f): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesycheesy pocohantas bia hurry oo.carry ur two legs come here ooocheesy.development don dey dat story about that American woman wey say her Nigerian husband is missing.the development be say the guy nigerian wife in nigeria don warn off the bobo's Yankee wife to leave her husband alonecheesy...chai! Dere is God ooocheesy.after dem dem chop the oyibo woman dollar...take am flex for jokers club in Benin,take am buy moet and use d remaining dollars suya about all over Benin now d nigerian wife dey dey d oyibo wife to keep offcheesy. Greencard love is baecheesy.Lalas247 na were u dey? Come and see Torycheesy ooooo
Seen it o lol
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by eaglez(m): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
erico2k2:

Abroad matter nah Ogboni matter . Anything anybody see E take am like dat .
grin grin grin grin grin Bro you dey right sha,any which way Na way.
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by cococandy(f): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
So many shameless Nigerian men these days
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by cococandy(f): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Sell your phone and buy a brain

alexialin:
Well. I don't blame the Nigerian man for absconding. A friend of mine, guy who travelled to the US, with help from his friends over there, said he can never ever marry a white woman. I was like why? You had better use your fine boy looks marry rich whitey o.

He said God forbid. He said if I know what's happening to Nigerian men who married white women. That the women will stop the man from working and be paying him allowance to be fucvking her whenever she's back from work.
When she's going to work. She will lock him inside, he will. Wait for her, while watching TV then when she comes back with take away meals and beer is sexx,sexx,sexx, the man go fucvk taya cheesy
Lol he said he can never be a slave to a woman. And some do bear it for a year or more. After saving some money, they flee back to nigeria cheesy
He said him wey dey dictate to. Woman here for nija. Goes out whenever he likes, hangs out with his Gees, in Nigeria. Will. Now be locked up in a white woman's home? Lai lai.
I was so shocked and laughing at the same time.
He said he will. Just do one night stand and move on.

As soon as he makes his money, he's coming back to marry a Nigerian woman.

No oyibo will hold him down at all.

So Oyibo woman sorry o.. Like the nija wife said, she used her husband as a slave. But what people don't know is, she used him. As Sexx slave. The guy Don taya to fucvk fucvk inside guard room.. Lol cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by erico2k2(m): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
eaglez:
grin grin grin grin grin Bro you dey right sha,any which way Na way.
Na so, na we dey D ground nah we know how E B, cos D way I see am, nah who wear shoe know where E 4 dey pain am! cool
people dey run their mouth anyhow cos talk cheap!
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by manikspears: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
pocohantas:
The homebased wife isn't a smart one. She will end up complicating a painless procedure that has worked for years, thereby putting her husband in more problems.

Na lack of Vitamin 'D' cause this her rant.

They will both go to jail leave them,let them be forming baddest. By the time the oyinbo wife charge them to court they will understand better.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Arielle: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Where are the team foreign Ladies, undecided, so na una plan be this? ,yahoo yahoo marriage

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by erico2k2(m): 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
cococandy:
So many shameless Nigerian men these days
Men ke? what about women who sell themselves abroad? angry angry

1 Like

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by chopcy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
pocohantas:
The homebased wife isn't a smart one. She will end up complicating a painless procedure that has worked for years, thereby putting her husband in more problems.

Na lack of Vitamin 'D' cause this her rant.
vitamin what! (lawd take me)
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by CioAngels(f): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
nerodenero:
The polithiefcians in government are thieves. Some Nigerians like Nelson's family are also thieves, unfortunately we deserve the illiterates and corrupt leaders that govern us.

Since Nelson's family believes the escape route from the Oyinbo lady was to declare Nelson dead, that death will surely come but not until the whole family faces the consequence of their action.

We should all come together, with one voice, to support this Oyinbo lady to get justice. By so doing, we would have sent the right message that we are not scam as a people.
How are we going to do it?
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Chidonc(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
dominique:
Imagine faking the death of your own son/brother in the name of scamming. Some families deserve to be wiped off the surface of the earth walahi.

It was the shameless family that pronounced him dead and told the white wife to move on and not contact them again. She asked for photo of his burial or a death certificate at least, they ignored her. Seems they've already milked her dry and want her to go away but she wasn't having it. God bless transparent Nigerians like Aishatu that pushed for the truth, now the family has been exposed as fraud they are. They must all rot in jail for this. Stupid wife too doesn't even know how to pick her battles. Who bloody cares if he married you first, the person who wedded in court is the one recognized by the law. Her eye go soon clear by the time she starts visiting her horseband in jail. Useless shameless bunch of people.
I read about the guy's death yesterday and laughed hard, the only comment I typed was this guy is not really dead, there was too many loopholes in the family story, I am not surprised this came out today
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by ofuonyebi: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
I don talkam before say na one chance bus the oyinbo "flower" woman enter with her so called ogbonge 9ja lover

I think the wind don blow now, and we don see the dirty yatch of the fowl!!
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
cococandy:
Sell your phone and buy a brain

What's this one saying?

Anyways sell your whole self with your brains and phone included. Hey I won't stop ya? That's your fucvking problem.

Ko kan mi, mehn.

Idiot, barking anyhow... Smhhh.

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by pocohantas(f): 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
sunshineG:
what is vitamin 'D' cheesy

You get am for body, check yourself. tongue
Re: American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife by victorian(f): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
alexialin:

What's this one saying?

Anyways sell your whole self with your brains and phone included. Hey I won't stop ya? That's your fucvking problem.

Ko kan mi, mehn.

Idiot, barking anyhow... Smhhh.

Jeez! grin lipsrsealed

Savagery!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women / Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain / Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.