Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:49 AM

From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (97214 Views)

Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 20, 2013
shdemidemi:

In fact there are more messages there but they all lead you to the coming of Christ. All these messages are what various denominations have capitalised on, some pick miracle, some prosperity etc. But there is only one gospel to the church, as complicated as people try to make Christianity, the gospel is simple- It is believing that Christ died, He was buried and He resurrected for the sin imputed in us through Adam. Believing this with all your being is what makes you righteous according to the gospel of Christ contrary to all the yeye doctrines we have today.
And is that not what have been saying all along that you fail to listen? stop all this your confusion abeg and lets focus on One God, One Spirit, One Faith, One BAPTISM OF THE BIBLE.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by shdemidemi(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2013
Bidam: And is that not what have been saying all along that you fail to listen? stop all this your confusion abeg and lets focus on One God, One Spirit, One Faith, One BAPTISM OF THE BIBLE.

But you have to know the gospel of Christ to the church stands out on its own and it was entrusted to Apostle Paul alone. Bro If you check these things as we are saying it, we won't have to go on and on.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 20, 2013
shdemidemi:

But you have to know the gospel of Christ to the church stands out on its own and it was entrusted to Apostle Paul alone. Bro If you check these things as we are saying it, we won't have to go on and on.
I Don't have to know poo except Christ crucified..don't forget it was the Ethiopian eunuch that brought the message to Africa.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by shdemidemi(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2013
Bidam: I Don't have to know poo except Christ crucified..don't forget it was the Ethiopian eunuch that brought the message to Africa.

Africa or no Africa, He is a gentile.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 20, 2013
shdemidemi:

Africa or no Africa, He is a gentile.
RACES are not only Jews and gentiles. Grow up! grin
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by shdemidemi(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2013
Bidam: RACES are not only Jews and gentiles. Grow up! grin
do you even know what you are talking about.. a non jew is a gentile (black, white, orange, green)

gen·tile

adjective ( sometimes initial capital letter )
of or pertaining to any people not Jewish.

Christian, as distinguished from Jewish.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 20, 2013
shdemidemi: do you even know what you are talking about.. a non jew is a gentile (black, white, orange, green)

gen·tile

adjective ( sometimes initial capital letter )
of or pertaining to any people not Jewish.

Christian, as distinguished from Jewish.
i said race..even igbos are claiming jewish origin..wetin person no go see for Nl
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by beccie: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
The person that wrote this article is the type that is being lead by what they say. He does not have the say of his own. He is the type that listens to baseless rumors and help in spreading them. In Profet tb joshua's ministry, every thing you see happening in emmanuel tv is 100% real. I have been there several times for deliverance and I have been delivered. People come from different part of the world to receive their healing. You can watch emmanuel tv to understand what I am talking about. Awesome miracles. From deliverance of those possessed by demons to healing. These all done in the power of Jesus Christ. If you don't believe, its a different thing than to come and say the happening there is fake. Watch emmanuel tv and hear the awesome testimonies. please who ever you are coming to nairaland to tell lies, stop it before the wrath of God catches up with you. The problem we have is we use our mouths to destroy ourselves. We hear rumous and start spreading without finding out if they are true or not. We don't behave like true christians. So mr man, stop spreading rumous. It is dangerious
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by shdemidemi(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
Before nko..did tb Joshua tell you he is real? He is a judgement of God to people who think their problem is visible but God is invisible hence they conclude God is not present with them.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by rufilwe: 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ok from the much I read;
Award for best 'off point' goes to nuclear boy! Such ignorance!! Damn shocked ! Lol

2nd place: Wetu!!
Brilliantly ignorant! But you'll get there soon!

I suggest ya'll take time to listen to prophet TB Joshua long enough to see if he is genuine or not. When you do, then you can deliver him or he'll deliver you
And that is a fact!
Unfortunately I won't follow this topic cos I don't want to and as Pastor Chris taught us to say concerning matters like this "it is too much for me" :-)

But if you're interested to know my stand, Pastor Chris and TB Joshua are a gift to us from God, let's thank God and appreciate such men!
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by beccie: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
You want to hear my opinion concerning this topic. Who ever says profet tb joshua is fake has not been watching emmanuel tv. They base their talk on what people tell them or what they have read.I have watch the chanel now for about two years. I don't need any one to tell me that profet tb joshua is faake. The bible says by their fruits you know them. People just comment on things they don't know. The problem with christians today is tongue trouble. If you claim to be a christian but don't control your tongue, you are just fooling yourself and your christianity is worthless.( James 1:26) God has given us a precious gift in the person of profet tb joshua, but we don't appreciate it. Other people from other countries sell their properties to come to nigeria for blessings, deliverance, healing and breakthroughs. Those people making criticism should just spend some time to watch emmanuel tv, they won't need anybody to tell them that profet tb joshua is a real man of God and a true profet of God
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by rcedric1: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
You are deceived by your so called friend now you both are the agents of devil. Trying to deceive Gods people. You must ask forgiveness. TB Joshua is truly a prophet of God. I know its not you and your friend but the evil spirits in you that spreat the nonsense. You must go to scoan to get your deliverance in Jesus name. God Blessed you. Amen
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by danozy(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2014
What happened to emmanuel-tv? Its no longer shows on my MultiTv any more. Rather, its been replaced by Aljazeera.

Is there a way I can scan for it or?
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by godschosenchild: 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
The sadness to all of this is how fast the enemy was able to divide you all. I hear one believer saying this and one saying that. There are elders, men and women of God who are here to put and end to situations just as you are going through. Yet you will rarely hear anyone ask them. If a man says he is of God then as true Christians we have the authority to judge everything about him and his motives for saying so. However, if he is not of God and we believe he isn't, shouldn't we be praying for him instead of spending time trying to demolish his character. True Christians avoid argument and debate at all cost, as Micheal did with the enemy over Moses' body. We have no time for such division. If someone is operating out of God's will, their operation may outlast many of us, but they and everyone who serves their evil purpose will bow before our Savoir,Jesus Christ. Who is Lord and the final judge of all things. Jesus loves you all and his love allows me to be wise enough to understand both sides of the debate. However, Jesus is the final word. If you don't believe in this particular church, then don't watch it. Don't doubt the power of Jesus though. The Word is not for debate. If it causes any separation or confusion then the enemy has stepped in to twist it against believers. Which can and does happen. Ask Peter about his conversation with Paul of Tarsus. Be blessed and may the Holy Spirit be in your mind as well as your heart. Glory to Jesus, the great I AM. AMEN
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by back2sender: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2015
so that makes him a false prophet? You need to have yourself checked.
Naa you need that check up.
How can they turn the hose of GOD into a trading place, the only time JESUS went violent was wwhen Gods house was used a market.
this is what the pastorprenuers are doing today , this is very shameful
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by back2sender: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2015
My friend you are misinterpreting and misrepresenting what Paul is saying here..Because you don't believe in miracles does not negate the fact that they are NOT real.. I think i shared a testimony to you of how God cured me of hypertension..Is that not a miracle
Why are beggers all over Nigeria?
Why is Nigeria in a sorry state despite the tonnes of churches in Nigeria?
Why are there pastorprenuers everywhere now, evry body wan form im own church?
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by JerryAyo: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2015
HELLO EVERYONE OUT THERE

HOW I WAS HEALED BY PROPHET TB JOSHUA HE SEND ME HIS ANOINTING WATER HE INSTRUCTED ME ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT AND I DID SO THERE IS NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO I THOUGHT I WILL REMAIN SICK FOREVER BEFORE ALMIGHTY GOD SAVE ME AND WIPE MY TEARS

my name is Helen Asmund from Canada, the greatest testimony i have ever seen in my life i want to use this great opportunity to thank prophet Tb Joshua the man of God.i was having a breast cancer over 5months, everyone around me run away from me even my husband who i think he loves me so much told me is over i cried and cried no body could help me out i went to the best hospital in Canada no solution, all hope was lost, on one faithful day as i was going online i saw a testimony of this great man of God Tb Joshua (tbjoshualivescoanminitries@gmail.com) that people sharing about him how he has been helping people i never believed that this will work out but not withstanding there is nothing God can not do, so i decided to contact his Email: tbjoshualivescoanminitries@gmail.com i explain all my problems to him he told me not to worry about if really i believe in God the most high i shall be healed. he told me what to do i quickly follow up with his instruction i never let money be my problem. within the next 2day my illness and pains were healed, my brothers and sisters there is nothing God can not do if you have not given your life to Christ please try and do so once again his email:tbjoshualivescoanminitries@gmail.com if you have any problem similar to this you can contact him and your problem shall be solve, i will not stop sharing his name as a testimony because he brings me joy and happiness now i am happy my husband is back. any problem regarding as follow you can contact him God almighty is great
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by chaktty: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Only Goran judge
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by chaktty: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by oaroloye(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
SHALOM!

uchkochi:
All u see on Emmanuel T.v(Tb Joshua station) is organized.Somebody i know went there and said there is more death in the church than healing.

BEFORE SPEAKING PUBLICLY ON IMPORTANT MATTERS, IT WOULD BE INTELLIGENT AND POLITE TO LEARN CORRECT ENGLISH.

I am yet to see anything intelligent written by anyone using "u" for "you."

A person's character and intellect can be readily deduced from their handwriting.

When their writing is typed, many indicators become unusable, but some remain.

The abuse of abbreviation implies impatience, inattention to detail, and frivolity.

Are you really serious about what you are saying?

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

WE ARE COMMANDED TO EMPLOY OUR FACULTIES AT MAXIMUM IN THE SERVICE OF GOD.

Bad Grammar shows that the person talking to us has poor mental discipline, and does not take what they are doing seriously.

. EXODUS 20:1-21.

AND God Spake all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth
(generation) of them
that hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which love Me,
and keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain.

8. "Remember The Sabbath Day,
to keep It Holy.
9. "Six days shalt thou labour,
and do all thy work:
10. "But the seventh day
(is) The Sabbath of
The LORD thy God:
(in It) thou shalt not do any work,
thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter,
thy manservant, nor thy maidservant,
nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger
that (is) within thy gates:
11. "For (in) six days The LORD
made Heaven and Earth,
the Sea, and all that in them (is),
and rested the seventh day:
wherefore The LORD
Blessed the seventh day,
and Hallowed It.

12. "Honour thy father
and thy mother:
that thy days may be long
upon the Land
which The LORD thy God
giveth thee.

13. "Thou shalt not Kill.

14. "Thou shalt not commit Adultery.

15. "Thou shalt not Steal.

16. "Thou shalt not bear False Witness
against thy Neighbour.

17. "Thou shalt not covet
thy Neighbour's House,
Thou shalt not covet
thy Neighbour's Wife,
nor his Manservant,
nor his Maidservant,
nor his Ox,
nor his Ass,
nor any Thing
that is Thy Neighbour's."

18. And all the people saw the Thunderings,
and the Lightnings,
and the Noise of the Trumpet,
and the mountain smoking:
and when the people saw (it),
they removed,
and stood afar off.

19. And they said unto Moses,

"Speak thou unto us,
and we will hear:
but let not God Speak with us,
lest we die."

20. And Moses said unto the people,

"Fear not:
for God is come to prove you,
and that His Fear
may be before your faces,
that ye Sin not."

21. And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the Thick Darkness where God (was).

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE TEN COMMANDMENTS?

Of course you do not.

You were not there when they were first delivered. Are you aware of how they were delivered, and why God stopped at only TEN- when THE LAW comprises over 613 Commandments?

I say that you are not so aware.

Otherwise, you would be TERRIFIED at the THOUGHT of breaking The Commandments. Even if you are not the Breaker.

Just because you are not the Breaker of The Commandments of God, that does not mean that His Judgment cannot fall on YOU, who didn't.

(I shall probably have to explain that, since no one else here seems to understand The Bible to the extent that I do.)

Thirty-Six Israelites died, because one stubborn Israelite broke a Commandment of God- none of them was named "ACHAN bar CARMI."

If I had to guess, I would suppose that these people all saw what Achan did, but decided it was none of their business.

A similar situation has obtained in Christianity since Lord Yeshua Ascended.

Nobody spoke out when ANANIAS AND SAPPHIRA were KILLED. Lord Yeshua clearly didn't kill them.

. NUMBERS 6:1-9.

AND The LORD Spake unto Moses Saying,

2. "Speak unto
the Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

[b]'WHEN EITHER MAN OR WOMAN
SHALL SEPARATE (THEMSELVES)
TO VOW A VOW OF A NAZARITE,
TO SEPARATE (THEMSELVES)
UNTO THE LORD:
3. 'HE SHALL SEPARATE (HIMSELF)
FROM WINE AND STRONG DRINK,
AND SHALL DRINK
NO VINEGAR OF WINE,
OR VINEGAR OF STRONG DRINK, NEITHER SHALL HE DRINK
ANY LIQUOR OF GRAPES,
NOR EAT MOIST GRAPES,
OR DRIED.
4. 'ALL THE DAYS
OF HIS SEPARATION
SHALL HE EAT NOTHING
THAT IS MADE OF THE VINE TREE,
FROM THE KERNELS
EVEN TO THE HUSK.
5. 'ALL THE DAYS
OF HIS SEPARATION
THERE SHALL NO RAZOR
COME UPON HIS HEAD:
UNTIL THE DAYS BE FULFILLED,
IN THE WHICH HE
SEPARATETH (HIMSELF)
UNTO THE LORD,
HE SHALL BE HOLY,
(AND) SHALL LET
THE LOCKS OF HIS HEAD GROW.
6. 'ALL THE DAYS
THAT HE SEPARATETH (HIMSELF)
UNTO THE LORD
HE SHALL COME AT NO DEAD BODY.

7. 'HE SHALL NOT
MAKE HIMSELF UNCLEAN
FOR HIS FATHER,
OR FOR HIS MOTHER,
FOR HIS BROTHER,
OR FOR HIS SISTER
WHEN THEY DIE:
BECAUSE THE CONSECRATION
OF HIS GOD (IS)
UPON HIS HEAD.
8. 'ALL THE DAYS
OF HIS SEPARATION
HE (IS) HOLY
UNTO THE LORD.
9. 'AND IF ANY MAN
DIE VERY SUDDENLY BY HIM,
AND HE HATH DEFILED
THE HEAD OF HIS CONSECRATION;
THEN HE SHALL SHAVE HIS HEAD
IN THE DAY OF HIS CLEANSING,
ON THE SEVENTH DAY
SHALL HE SHAVE IT.' "
[/b]

If you believe that it was GOD Who killed ANANIAS AND SAPPHIRA, you will NEVER understand THE GOSPEL, and if you NEVER understand GOSPEL, it can only be because you never departed from EVIL.

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

If God killed ANANIAS AND SAPPHIRA, why did He let THE DISCIPLES live, after they LIED UNTO GOD themselves?

. MARK 14:27-31.

27. And Jesus Saith
unto them,

"All ye shall be offended
because of me this night:
for it is written,

'I WILL SMITE
THE SHEPHERD,
AND THE SHEEP
WILL BE SCATTERED.'

28. "But after that I am risen,
I will go before you into Galilee."

29. But Peter said
unto him,

"Although all
shall be offended,
yet will not I."

30. And Jesus Saith
unto him,

"Verily I Say unto thee,

'THAT THIS DAY,
EVEN IN THIS NIGHT,
BEFORE THE COCK CROW TWICE,
THOU SHALT DENY ME THRICE.'[/u]

31. But he spake the more vehemently,

"If I should die with thee,
I will not deny thee in any wise."

Likewise also said they all.

OR DO YOU THINK THAT GOD JUDGES DIFFERENT PEOPLE BY DIFFERENT STANDARDS?

. ACTS 5:1-11.

BUT a certain man named Ananias,
with Sapphira his wife,
sold a possession,
2. And kept back part of the price,
his wife also being privy to it,
and brought a certain part,
and laid it at the Apostles' feet.
3. But Peter said,

"Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart
to lie to the Holy Ghost,
and to keep back part
of the price of the land?
4. "Whiles it remained,
was it not thine own?
And after it was sold,
was it not in thine own power?
Why hast thou conceived this thing
in thine heart?
Thou hast not lied unto men,
but unto God."

5. And Ananias hearing these words fell down,
and gave up the ghost:
and great fear came on all them
that heard these things.
6. And the young men arose,
wound him up,
and carried him out,
and buried him.
7. And it was about the space of three hours after,
when his wife,
not knowing what was done,
came in.
8. And Peter answered unto her,

"Tell me whether ye sold the land
for so much?"

And she said,

"Yea, for so much."

9. Then Peter said unto her,
"How is it that ye have agreed together
to tempt the Spirit of the Lord?
Behold, the feet of them
which have buried thy husband
are at the door,
and shall carry thee out."

10. Then fell she down straightway at his feet,
and yielded up the ghost:
and the young men came in,
and found her dead,
and, carrying her forth,
buried her by her husband.
11. And great fear came upon all the Church,
and upon as many as heard these things.

THIS CONTRADICTS LORD YESHUA'S EXPLICIT TEACHING AND PROMISE.

. JOHN 8:51-53.

51. "Verily, verily, I Say unto you,

[i]'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH.' "

52. Then said the Jews unto him,
"Now we know that thou hast a devil.
Abraham is dead,
and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater than our father Abraham,
which is dead?
and the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

IF PEOPLE ARE DYING AT SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS, IT MUST BE A SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, NOT A CHURCH OF GOD.

TB JOSHUA does not know what a "SYNAGOGUE" is, neither do his followers.

ONE MAN- no matter how RICH, FINANCIALLY, OR SPIRITUALLY, can build a SYNAGOGUE: only a MINYAN can build a SYNAGOGUE.

All of the Problems of TB JOSHUA'S Ministry stem from the fact that he has built a FAKE SYNAGOGUE, because he did not know what a SYNAGOGUE was.

CONSIDER THE IMPLICATIONS OF THE FACT THAT PEOPLE DIE AT SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS- AND THERE IS NO ACCOUNTABILITY!

By 22and September 2014, four years after your Post, as many as 115 people were confirmed dead from the collapse of the Church Hostel he built.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29224936

The God Who allegedly told him the results of Football Games and Elections had nothing to say to forewarn TB JOSHUA of the impending tragic disaster.

To see Death in a Church is proof of the absence of God there. However, for this to go on in a Church without accountability by Government Authorities implies Law Enforcement Corruption on a fantastic scale.

If more people are dying in Synagogue Church of All Nations than are Healed, why is the Internet not buckling under the weight of the thousands of bereaved friends and relatives, indignantly telling us what a charlatan TB JOSHUA is?

Where are all these people?

This cannot be a simple case of fraud. The scales are too large.

If this was Conspiracy, more people would talk. Very many more.

AYABA OLORI, a former employee of TB JOSHUA denounced him some years back. There was a video by someone claiming that people were paid to act on his TV SHOW- which is no longer available, now.

Here is a more recent video, featuring someone claiming that they were paid to lie against TB JOSHUA.

I only watched the first few seconds of it, before deciding that this was ORCHESTRATION.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LZz1VgHOzMI

uchkochi:

He also said u are not allowed to video the service with your phone otherwise it will be destroyed.

WE ARE TOLD TO BELIEVE THAT TB JOSHUA'S MINISTRY COMMITTED THEFT.

. EXODUS 20:15.

15. "Thou shalt not Steal."

IF THE CHURCH WAS TAKING PEOPLE'S PERSONAL PROPERTY FOR ANY REASON, AND DESTROYING IT, THEY WOULD BE CONTRAVENING THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.

]. MATTHEW 7:12-21.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in
at The Strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be
which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the Gate,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the Fire.
20 Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven."

WHAT MAKES A CHRISTIAN FALSE IS NOT SOME VAGUE ERROR THAT TAKES GIANT BRAINS TO PROCESS.

It is something blatant, and easy to perceive.

uchkochi:

Tb Joshua is a prophet no doubt but an Evil prophet from the devil.A man that pastors with fear is of the devil.All the evil prophecies are organized from hell so as to make people believe him but guess what his time is up and Heaven is exposing him faster than can be imagined in Jesus Name. A true man of God stands in the gap.Tb Joshua is not from God.

We are shown Evils-to-Come, so that we might avert them.

If we fail to do that, when God has warned us beforehand, those injuries and deaths are on us.

Teaching this is not how you become popular in churches!

. MATTHEW 18:15-20.

15. "Moreover if thy Brother
shall trespass against thee,
go and tell him his fault
between thee and him alone:
if he shall hear thee,
thou hast gained thy Brother.
16. "But if he will not hear thee,
then take with thee one or two more,

'THAT IN THE MOUTH
OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES
EVERY WORD
MAY BE ESTABLISHED.'

17. "And if he shall neglect to hear them,
tell it unto the Church:
but if he neglect to hear the Church,
let him be unto thee
as an Heathen man and a Publican.
18. "Verily I Say unto you,

'WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
BIND ON EARTH
SHALL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN:
AND WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
LOOSE ON EARTH
SHALL BE LOOSED IN HEAVEN.'

19. "Again I Say unto you,

'THAT IF TWO OF YOU
SHALL AGREE ON EARTH
AS TOUCHING ANY THING
THAT THEY SHALL ASK,
IT SHALL BE DONE FOR THEM
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

20. "For where two or three
are gathered together in my Name,
there am I in the midst of them."

WHEN A PROPHET PREDICTS AN EARTHQUAKE, TORNADO, HURRICANE, FLOOD, WAR, OR WHATEVER, AND THEY COME TO PASS, FOOLS THINK THAT THAT THAT MEANS THAT THEY ARE GREAT PROPHETS!

They would've "GREAT PROPHETS," if they could have AVERTED those catastrophes.

uchkochi:

Beware ask members of his church they are all bewitched,to confirm why not go there yourself,don't mind what u see on TV its organized.Beware let the Holy spirit guide you and not 'emmanuel Television'.Remain blessed.

THIS PROVES THAT YOU YOURSELF DO NOT KNOW THE GOSPEL, NOR FOLLOW THE GOSPEL.

. MATTHEW 24:21-26.

21. "For then shall be Great Tribulation,
such as was not since
the Beginning of the World
to this time,
no, nor ever shall be.
22. "And except those days
should be shortened,
there should no flesh be saved:
but for the Elect's sake
those days shall be shortened.
23. "Then if any man
shall say unto you,

'LO, HERE IS CHRIST,
OR THERE;'

believe it not.

24. "For there shall
arise False Christs,
and False Prophets,
and shall shew
Great Signs and Wonders;
insomuch that,
if it were possible,
they shall deceive
the very Elect.
25. "Behold,
I have told you before.
26. "Wherefore if they shall
say unto you,

'BEHOLD, HE IS
IN THE DESERT;'

go not forth:

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE SECRET CHAMBERS;'

believe it not."

IF THIEVES ARE IN THE SYNAGOGUE, WHY SHOULD ANYONE BE DO FOOLISH AS TO GO AND SEE FOR THEMSELVES?

. b]JOHN 10:1-10.[/b]

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'HE THAT ENTERETH NOT
BY THE DOOR
INTO THE SHEEPFOLD,
BUT CLIMBETH UP
SOME OTHER WAY,
THE SAME IS A THIEF
AND A ROBBER.'

2. "But he that entereth in by The Door
is The Shepherd of The Sheep.
3. "To him the porter openeth;
and the Sheep hear his voice:
and he calleth his own sheep
by name,
and leadeth them out.
4. "And when he putteth forth
his own sheep,
he goeth before them,
and the sheep follow him:
for they know his voice.
5. And a stranger
will they not follow,
but will flee from him:
for they know not
the voice of strangers."

6. This Parable Spake Jesus
unto them:
but they understood not
what things they were
which he Spake unto them.
7. Then Said Jesus
unto them again,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'I AM THE DOOR OF THE SHEEP.'

8. "All that ever came before me
are Thieves and Robbers:
but the sheep did not hear them.
9. “I am The Door:
by me if any man enter in,
he shall be Saved,
and shall go in and out,
and find Pasture.
10. "The Thief cometh not,
but for to steal,
and to kill,
and to destroy:
I am come
that they might have Life,
and that they might have It
more abundantly."

IF SYNAGOGUE CHURCH FOR ALL NATIONS IS SEIZING PEOPLE'S PHONES, TO DESTROY THEM, THEIR DATA, OR BOTH, THAT IS ONLY POSSIBLE THROUGH FORCE, OR THREAT OF FORCE.

Even LETHAL Force.

Why should anybody risk that?

Why would you send someone to risk that, in a place Lord Yeshua specifically warned his Disciples to never go?

Lord Yeshua specifically said that performing Miracles in his Name does not prove that HE knows those Miracle-Workers, nor that they are Saved.

Whenever someone consistently performs Miracles, many so-called Christians lose their minds, and declare that these Miracles prove that that person is approved by God.

The most well-known example of this was the Roman Catholic Undercover Agent, KATHRYN KUHLMAN.

She uncovered a vital Secret of Miracle Healing: namely, when large crowds of people gather to worship God, their individual Sins do not hinder them from getting Miracle Healings for people who come to be prayed for.

She herself was a proven and confessed Adulteress. While she was praying for people to be Healed in the Name of Jesus- and God honoured those prayers!

Surely nobody is going to say that SATAN Healed those people- while leaving his own people sick and handicapped?

So that, if TB JOSHUA and hundreds of others like him, should be able to get a few people Healed, IT DOES NOT ENDORSE THEIR TEACHINGS, NOR THEIR CHARACTER. It merely proves that The Name of Jesus has POWER.

They will give account for abusing that Power, and calling on the Name of God in vain.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
uchkochi:

All u see on Emmanuel T.v(Tb Joshua station) is organized.Somebody i know went there and said there is more death in the church than healing.He also said u are not allowed to video the service with your phone otherwise it will be destroyed.

Tb Joshua is a prophet no doubt but an Evil prophet from the devil.A man that pastors with fear is of the devil.All the evil prophecies are organized from hell so as to make people believe him but guess what his time is up and Heaven is exposing him faster than can be imagined in Jesus Name. A true man of God stands in the gap.Tb Joshua is not from God.Beware ask members of his church they are all bewitched,to confirm why not go there yourself,don't mind what u see on TV its organized.Beware let the Holy spirit guide you and not 'emmanuel Television'.Remain blessed.

Why should they go there to confirm, wouldn't they end up getting bewitched just as others? undecided
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mufuadamu:

I and millions of others beg to differ. I have been there physically as well as watching Emmanuel TV and I am certainly NOT hypnotized. The miracles are real. There is no doubt about it. Just this last Sunday alone was amazing - hundreds healed, a man called Mr Dickson - healed of mental disorder (he had been mad for 14 years, living in the bush - he is completely sound and reasoning well now. Then, number 4 in the world boxer, King Davidson testifying of his victory after coming to the Synagogue for breakthrough. The list is endless and really, there is no denying it - he is a true servant of God as well as being incredibly humble.
So, persecution is to be expected. Go and see for yourself - nothing is arranged. It is real and lives really are changed.

The day a mad man realises that he is mad will be the beginning of his healing process.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
skonto:

I think the miracles TB Joshua performs in the Synagogue Church of all Nations, Lagos, Nigeria, are real. I have never seen any Christian of that Church coming to testify that those miracles are not real. I have never come in contact with him, but I watch him over Emmanuel TV and believe all the miracles are real. The advice I can give to people like is that they should stick to their faith. I am a Catholic and there is no way I can change my faith because of miracles performed in any church. I believe in God and there is only one God.

Watching their tv channels can also get you believing in their lying wonders.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
pmartins:

I really don't understand people,Prophet T.B joshua is not only praying for healing but teaching people to come to christ and that is his great message.If Jesus said those who believe in me,they will do greater things,why are we doubting when christ fulfills it.I think if we want to doubt Prophet TB Joshua we should doubt Jesus first because he was the one who prophesied all these Or someone should prove by the word of God that What The Prophet is doing is not of God and not otherwise.

Is he Jesus? undecided
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
GODSON2009:
@poster
is this what the christianity that the likes of brother stephen died for has become??
is this what the christianity that the likes of apostle paul,peter e.t.c all suffered untold torture,imprisonment and personal suffering has become??
read all you have written as evidence to malign the man's name on a site frequented by thousands of people who would have read your comments and figure it out if it is fair.

i am neither a member of his church,neither do i need any miracle or healing from him thank GOD but even the law says that "he who asserts must also proof" if you have conclusive evidence that he is not of GOD,then post it on here for a reasoned and criticall exploration and debate from everybody,you dont just wake up one day and write libelous and damaging stuffs about anybody least of all a man of GOD.
if you really are a born again and broken christian which i seriously doubt by your assertions,you will realise that before one can make weighty allegations of these sort against anybody least of all a man of GOD,you will need to show more conclusive evidence than open ended and nebuluos assertions it is really sad that christianity has come to this

Do you still believe he is a man of God? undecided
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
Joagbaje:

Somebody told you, Why dont you go yourself, supposing he had lied to you or pass inacurate information. Why do you take pleasure in criticism. Focus on your own. Leave Tb joshua for Jesus , if he is fake, Jesus knows what to do , he wont last.

Matthew 13:24-30
Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: [25] But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. [26] But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. [27] So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? [28] He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? [29] But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. [30] Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

I know your pastor is a partner in crime with this charlatan. Are you also here recruiting for victims by tempting them to go there? Knowing fully well that once they get there they will be hypnotised. undecided
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
maddock:
@ poster

Will you just sharap your mouth, go and play with sand if you dont have anything useful to do with your time than to be peddling idiotic thoughts and statements. Emmanuel TV is shown live every sunday and whatver is being aired is LIVE.IF you are not mischevious why would you be videoing with your camera phone when you are supposed to be praying. Abi you no know where yankari game reserve dey if you want video anything with your phone.

Evidence of the hypnotised. embarassed
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
Paschaldasilva:

My people are perished for lack of knowledge. Repent and be saved. Just because of miracle people want to kill themselves.

God bless you for your vision and understanding. smiley
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
OgaMadam:

I am sorry.

I sort of beg to differ. just watching that channel, its too good to be made up - the accuracy of those prophecies, i just dont know.

May the Lord have mercy on you. cry
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
wetu:

Sorry, Joagbe the field is the world, not the church

Mat 13:37  He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Mat 13:38  The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Mat 13:39  The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Mat 13:40  As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

In the Church, false prophets are not to be tolerated. Jesus expects us not to tolerate them:

Titus 1:10  For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
Titus 1:11  Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

Rev 2:20  Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

2Ti 4:2  Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2Ti 4:3  For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4  And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.  (anointing water, wristbands)

Of course the Christian way to exercise intolerance for sin or false teachers is to fight them with the sword of the Spirit, the Word of God.

You are talking to a victim. undecided
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
e36991:

@Wetu

Mo gbaladun ee jaare literally means Word up!

If the bread dont cut, put the knife © Ice Prince

I thank God that we still have those who can discern. God bless you real good. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) / Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.