Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) (15700 Views)

TECNO PHANTOM Series - Journey so far / Price, Specs Of Infinix Note 6 In Nigeria / Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by mirabel001(f): 10:54am On Oct 13, 2017
Kingsley1000:
kitten
oya werey
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by cyborg123(m): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2017
Lol
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by adedayoadedeji(m): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2017
mirabel001:

oya werey
lolzzzzz
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2017
mirabel001:
who will buy for me?

I can but ...
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by Dollabiz: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2017
Oh
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by STEVENcrack(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2017
its called techno phantom x and techno phantom x plus
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by mirabel001(f): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2017
Watermelonman:

I can but ...
what
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Using a Phantom 6 and will never use a MTK phone ever no upgrade for my phone imagine despite having a nice spec
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by Adaomalight(f): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2017
Tecno and Hauwai which one is better?
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2017
mirabel001:

what

It will just cost you small something.
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
mirabel001:

oya werey
Wetin you been dey think before? gringrin grin grin

Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Watermelonman:

It will just cost you small something.
una just wan fucck the girl coz of fone angry angry

Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
iamsammie:
Still rocking my Galaxy Note 5

Looking forward to when I will be able to afford the

Galaxy Note FE cool

Why infiltrate a Tecno tread with Samsung?
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by Jackpeter96(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
From what I'm seeing.. I think it'll look like iPhone 7/8 plus
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
I wonder if we’re going to get another clown make a topic on why people shouldn’t buy the Phantom8 and instead use the money to buy a laptop or land in a ‘fast developing area of Lagos’

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by whatofyou: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
I thought they was talking about RR. Sorry, ain't interested.
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by dejiWEST: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
I have high expectations for this one, I think it's The design they'll work more on
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
this looks lovely. I hope this rumor is true. But they should come and launch in Naija too now
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by bravesoul247(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
This will be the revolution
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by bravesoul247(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
EzeeYFB:
stil Mtk rubbish
which phone are you using?
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by punche(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dandsome:
TECNO Mobile, has dropped a hint on the social media about its next flagship device. After launching series of the low-end devices like Spark K7, WX3, and others, the brand is set to announce a new Tecno Phantom phone that will be unveiled on October 22, 2017 in Dubai.

The new device will be added to the Tecno phantom series, which kicked off with Phantom 5 few years ago. This could be the perfect Christmas gift we've all been waiting phone, as the yet-to-be announced phone poses as a successor to last year's Tecno Phantom 6 and Phantom 6 Plus. 

There is no official confirmation of the new device's name at the moment, but it could be called "Tecno Phantom 8", with the sister (upgraded) version coming as "Phantom 8 Plus".

In terms of specifications, the flagship smartphone might feature a 6-inches display, 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB ROM, fingerprint scanner, and Android 7.1 Nougat. According to image renders, it looks like the phone will feature dual rear camera setup of 21 megapixels.

The Tecno next Phantom will surely going to be another crown jewel Smartphone. In the sense that the Phantom series is the only Ffagship of Tecno Mobile. The recent device of the Flagship family Phantom 6 Plus has remained a Beast and it is hoped that the New Phantom 8 will be a super Beast. Meanwhile, if you want to enjoy major goodies that follow a smartphone like privilege to upgrade to any latest Android OS earlier, always buy flagships. Users of Phantom 6 Plus are privileged to receive OTA Upgrade to Android 7.1.1 earlier because their device fall within the flagship family of Tecno Mobile and it is highly hoped that Phantom 6 Plus and the upcoming Phantom 8 will receive OTA Upgrade to Android O. The Next Phantom may even originally come with Android O.

Until official confirmations, let's keep our fingers crossed, and take this opinion with a pinch of salt.

Culled from TECNO Spot.

www.bbs.tecno-mobile.com

Which is this?

Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by EzeeYFB(m): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
bravesoul247:
which phone are you using?
Nokia 3310,come let me stone u with it
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
I've been using it for over 3 weeks now.
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Can't seem to upload the pictures, even though I've resized them I think I'll have to create a new thread.

NB.

Find the pictures here
https://www.nairaland.com/4115193/tecno-phantom-8#61389723
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by pymseun: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
dual camera has been an old flagship since, w've been talking about quad camera, tribezels; with 18:9 ratio aspect phones.

Dual 21megapixel camera (lies) no soc (qualcomm, mediatek, kirin, e.t.c) have been created to support such pixels ok.
Follow gizchina.com or gsmarena.
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by NCP: 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
NCP:
The best invention after Bread and Butter.

The best invention after Bread and Butter.
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 2:29am On Oct 14, 2017
Proffdada:
exactly what i thought
Big Men Yarn!
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 14, 2017
Adaomalight:
Tecno and Hauwai which one is better?

Incomparable, Huawei heads and shoulders above Tecno.
I hope you know that Huawei just broke into top three and overtook apple to be the second largest mobile phones market shareholder.
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by Adaomalight(f): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2017
zayidhs:

Incomparable, Huawei heads and shoulders above Tecno.
I hope you know that Huawei just broke into top three and overtook apple to be the second largest mobile phones market shareholder.

Thanks dear
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2017
Adaomalight:

Thanks dear

You're welcome.
Re: Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) by Abdstrakt(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Dandsome:

New phantom long overdue? Wetin do your old one?
i want a new one. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here's The Infinix Hot 6X Unboxing [VIDEO] / Airtel, Etisalat, Glo, & MTN Statement On NCC Fines / 5 Ways To Maximize Your Mobile Data Usage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.