Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? (2278 Views)

'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum / No Southern Christian Can Be President In 2023, Even Tinubu Can’t Get There -ACF / Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2017
To the South I ask: Why would the North take you seriously, when you don't take yourself seriously enough to form a Southern Governors Forum?

Just tell me why.

-----------------------------
Quote from igbodefender

cc Leez
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by tsdarkside(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2017
it will not happen...we are too different...yoruas dont paly shenanigens....well the igbos,the igbos always want ridiculous things....

the south can not have a voice...not possible....and i dont think the north is that united as the igbos are trying to tell us....
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:
it will not happen...
Say more. .. .
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by tsdarkside(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

Say more. .. .

it will not happen...we are too different...yorubas dont play shenanigens....well the igbos,the igbos always want ridiculous things....

the south can not have a voice...not possible....and i dont think the north is that united as the igbos are trying to tell us....
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

it will not happen...we are too different...yorubas dont paly shenanigens....well the igbos,the igbos always want ridiculous things....

Ok.
The south is doomed then, only a matter of time.
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by tsdarkside(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

Ok.
The south is doomed then, only a matter of time.

why doomed..?

many nigerians are atheists...especialy those abroad....i communicate with them on facebook....many dont understand this religious brouhahas..

what does it matter if nigeria is completly islam or christian..??...??...

many dont understand...
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

why doomed..?
A divided south will be conquered and dominated piece-by-piece, as you are witnessing already.
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by mrnigerdelta: 9:14am On Oct 13, 2017
because if Yoruba slavish mentality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2017
mrnigerdelta:
because if Yoruba slavish mentality
grin grin grin

cc
Vivere
Oladeebo
Omenka
Omenkalives
T9ksy

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by tsdarkside(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

A divided south will be conquered and dominated piece-by-piece, as you are witnessing already.

many nigerians are atheists...especialy those abroad....i communicate with them on facebook....many dont understand this religious brouhahas..

what does it matter if nigeria is completly islam or completly christian..??...??...they are both foreign religions...

many dont understand...

i was talking to a igbo abroad...he told me he dont go to church anymore...he said the biggest problem of nigerians is religion...
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

what does it matter if nigeria is completly islam or christian..??...??...they are both foreign religions...

many dont understand...

i was talking to a igbo abroad...he told me he dont go to church anymore...he said the biggest problem of nigerians is religion...
No problem na.
The days of the South are numbered for sure. Sudanization loading
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by tsdarkside(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

No problem na.

i dont know what to say to you.... undecided
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

i dont know what to say to you.... undecided
You have already accepted defeat na.
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by tsdarkside(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

No problem na.

wait a minute...why the hell should i listen to you that become usain bolt when you hear free medication...??...

you remember me of a child that is afraid to go to the dentist....
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by tsdarkside(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

You have already accepted defeat na.

defeat??...how is using your head defeat??...
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

wait a minute...why the hell should i listen to you that become usain bolt when you hear free medication...??...

you remember me of a child that is afraid to go to the dentist....
Precisely.
Sit back and watch the Sudanization and Arabization of the south grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

defeat??...how is using your head defeat??...
Don't start with this suffersticated 'using-your-head' lame tactics.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by tsdarkside(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2017
anyways...when i think over the matter again,maybe you igbos are doing the right thing...i always hear strange stories about vaccines all over the world.... undecided
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by tsdarkside(m): 9:28am On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

Precisely.
Sit back and watch the Sudanization and Arabization of the south grin grin

are you forgeting that you were the original arabs....?
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:
anyways...when i think over the matter again,maybe you igbos are doing the right thing...i always hear strange stories about vaccines in the world.... undecided
Start with an old case in Northern Nigeria ===>

"The parents of four Nigerian children who died of meningitis have become the first winners of a 15-year legal battle against Pfizer over a fiercely controversial drug trial.
The world's biggest research-based pharmaceutical company announced on Thursday that it had made payments of $175,000 (£108,000) to each family. More such compensation settlements are expected to follow."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/11/pfizer-nigeria-meningitis-drug-compensation
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

are you forgeting that you were the original arabs....?
ermm. . . .I don't understand oh shocked shocked
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by tsdarkside(m): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

Start with an old case in Northern Nigeria ===>

"The parents of four Nigerian children who died of meningitis have become the first winners of a 15-year legal battle against Pfizer over a fiercely controversial drug trial.
The world's biggest research-based pharmaceutical company announced on Thursday that it had made payments of $175,000 (£108,000) to each family. More such compensation settlements are expected to follow."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/11/pfizer-nigeria-meningitis-drug-compensation

undecided...
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by LUGBE: 9:31am On Oct 13, 2017
Because of back stabbers residing in a part of the southern area

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by tsdarkside(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

ermm. . . .I don't understand oh shocked shocked

you were the original arabs up north....the whites managed to out bread you somehow....
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 13, 2017
LUGBE:
Because of back stabbers residing in a part of the southern area
Can you be more specific cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

you were the original arabs up north....the whites managed to out bread you somehow....
True
But we are tired of everlasting Arab inspired genocide like Boko Haram, Darfur, etc etc

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by tsdarkside(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

True
But we are tired of everlasting Arab inspired genocide like Boko Haram, Darfur, etc etc

okay....but its wrong to be against the northerners...they are under brainwashing just like you...
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

okay....its wrong to be against the northerners...they are under brainwashing just like you...
We just want the country to progress.
We are against everlasting mumu-ism, dullardism, mediocrity, etc etc

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by tsdarkside(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

We just want the country to progress.
We are against everlasting mumu-ism, dullardism, mediocrity, etc etc

exactly....

am not happy with buhari no more...the day he sighned that climate nonesense,i started questioning his integrity... undecided

but what other choice do we have??...practicaly none... undecided

do you realy want fayose to become president
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by babyfaceafrica: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2017
Noted

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

exactly....

am not happy with buhari no more...the day he sighned that climate nonesense,i started questioning his integrity... undecided

but what other choice do we have??...practicaly none... undecided

do you realy want fayose to become president
Why are you against Fayose becoming president?
Re: Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? by Leez(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:
To the South I ask: Why would the North take you seriously, when you don't take yourself seriously enough to form a Southern Governors Forum?

Just tell me why.

-----------------------------
Quote from igbodefender

cc Leez
we know d ppl holding d south back
mke we just no call name
na dia way

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Monkey Pox Injection Hoax Swept Through Igboland / A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. / Where Is Nnamdi Kanu.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.