Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

"Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (86433 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by kidap: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2017
Lady calls out actress Bidemi Kosoko on Instagram for sleeping with her husband, threatens to leak nude photos

One of the daughters of veteran thespian Prince Jide Kosoko, actress Bidemi Kosoko has once again been drawn into some messy scandal involving a married man.

For those with sharp memories, you would recall that months ago, a scandal of this kind was linked to the actress’s name involving the husband of another actress Bose Alao.

This time, a faceless Instagram user has called out Bidemi Kosoko for allegedly sleeping with her husband in her matrimonial home for a week during her absence in Dubai weeks ago.

According to the woman, the actress has since been bothering her husband for 2million Naira, been the charges for her ‘services’. She warns the pretty actress to stay away from her home or stand to lose her dignity… She threatens to destroy Bidemi’s career by releasing nude photos supposedly taken by her lover.

In reaction, Bidemi has cursed the individual with some heavy curses adding that let peace be far away from her if indeed she carried out the act!
Her accuser is however not stopping, she called the actress a liar and insists on exposing her!
Let’s just hope this is another troll on rampage, we don’t want to see any nudes! Or do you!

http://news.nollyzone.com/lady-calls-actress-bidemi-kosoko-instagram-sleeping-husband-threatens-leak-nude-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by auntysimbiat(f): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2017
na wa ooo

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by NigelCundy: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2017
Wasted Cum-s

1 Like

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by NairalandCS(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Husband is now a very scarce commodity. grin

140 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2017
call me when it make fb

3 Likes

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Neymar1095(m): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2017
Mtcheew stupid woman. The Bible said there is love in sharing and her reward will be in heaven.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Icecode(f): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2017
Nawa o

Another day another drama for this naija

1 Like

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Khd95(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2017
maybe u were not good enough on bed thats why ur husband had to employ the service of another woman...no hard feelings

but when be that time where 7 seven go fight one man..e never do to reach

6 Likes

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by softwerk(f): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2017
Selfishness is when while single you keep peoples husbands away from their wives with your p*ussy hole!

Karma is when someone does the same to you 7years later

14 Likes

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by nikkypearl(f): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Awon omo thicker body !wo grin

32 Likes

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 13, 2017
Blah blah blah how about confronting your cheating husband first? undecided

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by chriskosherbal(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2017
Yea, agreed with the comment above ......but is never an excuse to sleep with somebody's husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by MhizzAJ(f): 10:48am On Oct 13, 2017
I really don't know what's wrong with some women.

2 Likes

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Dantedasz(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
I learnt a new word today.....FUCKERNIZER. grin grin grin

While I agree Bidemi Kosoko has a reputation as a who're,it doesn't excuse the fact that your Aremo being a dirty dog waited until you travelled to Dubai before picking up Bidemi and even bringing her into your home and fuckernize her on your and his matrimonial bed. Your husband does not come out of this smelling of roses in my opinion.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by stevenkrish(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ladies and their problems shocked
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Mediapace: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
E pain her cheesy

You too goan marry to avoid something like this

6 Likes

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
The husband is a man, he is responsible for what he did, i believe he was the one that first approached the lady.. the actress did not force him to sleep with her. so the wife should confront the husband and put the blame on him.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by soberdrunk(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
Let us all take a minute and give 'Three heavy Gbosa' to the 'bad guy' husband that chopped Bidemi and still kept souvenir for 100k grin grin

Ps-We are patiently hoping for the pictures......!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by DanielsParker(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
ok
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by gentlechyke(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
cry Let’s just hope this is another troll on rampage, we don’t want to see any nudes! Or do you!

I definitely do.

Still on the World 'No Bra Day'.
A Scientist wanted to develop a bra that stops women's breast from bouncing when they're running & doesn't show the nipples when wet! Guys don't panic, the idiot has been killed

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by maxiuc(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy

cheesy

Release the pics let us see

Is been long I haven't relaxed my pubic hair with relaxer

Bidemi stop placing ND laying curse if you know you are innocent just dare her to release the pics

I remember those days when I go dance python dance inside my mama pot of soup she go call everyone come outside
Omo see niggas go dey swear if na me do am make this happen to me make that happen to me I go even sey if na me steal meat if I sleep make I no wakeup my mama go say no-no e never reach like that you no go die my pikin
Case closed.. ......until when Dem catch you red handed

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Sirpaul(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
Busted
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Pidginwhisper: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
Bidemi i take God beg you abeg deny the nude part so that the lady go fit post am for me to see grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by SinaMike: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
Your husband must be an "arungun" for offering to pay that amount in the first place.
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by slimshadyl(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2017

10 Likes

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Boyooosa(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
we don’t want to see any nudes! Or do you!

Yes, we do.

In fact that was the main reason I clicked and I was dissapointed to find out that it was just a case of blackmail and ordinary threat out of Jealousy!

11 Likes

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
Celebrities live the roughest life, you dunno

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" / Aisha Abimbola Is Dead! Breast Cancer Kills Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.