Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction (1108 Views)

Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) / Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) / What Drove Neanderthals To Extinction 40,000 Years Ago? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by ebrochukwu(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2017
The two common domestic parasites that bother humans on daily base are mosquitoes and rats.
Mosquito a fly which is basically known for causing malaria and making night sleep miserable by its sounds and bites.
Rat a rodent that eats up our documents, foods, causes lassa fever and also sometimes chase us at of our home by scaring us with their presence ( especially the ladies)
So if you have the power to vanish one of them which will it be?

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2017
mosquitoes for sure, bhet it suppose to be mosquitoes vs bug.

I believe 99% of Nigerias are afraid of rat.

Bhet watin concern rat with extinction again? Who send u to go rent/build house where rat dey? Ask those at Banana Island if they ever experience rat.

Even the Otapiapia for market na fake. The best tin na to taste am first.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by danieljessy: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2017
Rat.cus those little hairy things can be so creepy atimes
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by Afriifa(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2017
i hate rat die, sharing ur food like boss, otapiapia fit handle mosquitoes

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by pyyxxaro: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2017
I know Lalasticlala would prefer to have snakes in his house than having rats grin
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by cassidy1996(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2017
mosquitoes

but both of them dey worry sha....
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by pyyxxaro: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2017
I know lalasticlala wud prefer having snakes in his house to having rats grin
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by MhizzAJ(f): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2017
I hate rats
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by ebrochukwu(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2017
I so much much hates The sound of rat walking around at night. In the room making me feel uncomfortable
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2017
Rats... don't ask my why!
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 13, 2017
Pls oh mosquitoes should go abeg. if you dont know this, you probably have never been in a dark room with a single mosquito. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by ebrochukwu(m): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2017
So you were engage in a dark room with a mosquito doing what together o mbok
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by ebrochukwu(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Will like to do without rat
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by ebrochukwu(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
But mosquitoes sound fears me
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by pizzynizzy: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Abeg rat should vanish . mbok
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by charliejose: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
This question shouldn't be asked. Malaria causes more deaths than accidents, HIV, cancer combined. Millions of people die every year from malaria. On the other hand, Lassa fever caused by rats is restricted to Nigeria only, considering the fact that the virus is named after a village in Niger state where it was found. Apparently there's lesser mortality rate from Lassa fever. Mosquitoes' extinction Will do humanity a lot of good.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by spy24(m): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rat any day any time
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by spy24(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rats dey do like Dem follow u get ur house
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chuvin22:
Pls oh mosquitoes should go abeg. if you dont know this, you probably have never been in a dark room with a single mosquito. cheesy

grin

Omo I swear, a single mosquito sabi worry pass... If it's alone, it can frustrate sleep out of your body

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by OmoDavido(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mosquitoes ....
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by Sharp9: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
on behalf of Benue people, let mosquitoes go. leave our rats for us pls.
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
sarafa68:
mosquitoes for sure, bhet it suppose to be mosquitoes vs bug.

I believe 99% of Nigerias are afraid of rat.

Bhet watin concern rat with extinction again? Who send u to go rent/build house where rat dey? Ask those at Banana Island if they ever experience rat.

Even the Otapiapia for market na fake. The best tin na to taste am first.
Most Nigerians are afraid of rat not 99% of them.There are many Nigerians that derive pleasure in killing rat same way we see dead snakes on front page of this forum
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Most Nigerians are afraid of rat not 99% of them.There are many Nigerians that derive pleasure in killing rat same way we see dead snakes on front page of this forum
lol, no be person wea dey live for bush go see snake? Watin python wan do for city.
No matter how courageous you are, i bet, a small rat can freight the dead out of your life.
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
sarafa68:

lol, no be person wea dey live for bush go see snake? Watin python wan do for city.
No matter of courageous you are, i bet those small rat can freight the dead out of your life.

Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by Dexema(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
See people saying rats ooo, just imagine a world without malaria, zika virus, insecticides (mainly for mosquitoes), nets and that useless sound they make in your ears to signal their arrival for your blood sample.

Abeg leave our Rattus for us.
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 14, 2017
None
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by ebrochukwu(m): 6:53am On Oct 14, 2017
Malaria don't cause HIV neither does it cause cancer
charliejose:
This question shouldn't be asked. Malaria causes more deaths than accidents, HIV, cancer combined. Millions of people die every year from malaria. On the other hand, Lassa fever caused by rats is restricted to Nigeria only, considering the fact that the virus is named after a village in Niger state where it was found. Apparently there's lesser mortality rate from Lassa fever. Mosquitoes' extinction Will do humanity a lot of good.
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by ebrochukwu(m): 6:54am On Oct 14, 2017
Exactly, they dictate it
spy24:
Rats dey do like Dem follow u get ur house
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by charliejose: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2017
ebrochukwu:
Malaria don't cause HIV neither does it cause cancer
Try reading my post again, digesting it, comprehending it, and understanding it before quoting me again, thank you.
Re: Choose Between Rats And Mosquitoes, Which Will You Prefer To Go Into Extinction by ebrochukwu(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
OK sir, I am sorry sir
charliejose:
Try reading my post again, digesting it, comprehending it, and understanding it before quoting me again, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Control Noise In The Classroom / ABSU Second Batch Admission List – 2018/19 Is Out / Medical Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.