Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) (42000 Views)

Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) / Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by cardoctor(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
RIP
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
but why would hospitals need police report to treat a stab victim? was it a gun they used to stab him? Isn't this a case of incompetence on the part of the hospitals? angry
i believe it's just a lame excuse not to treat people because the hospital have no Adequate or no equipment atall to treat people.

Over here even confirmed criminal gets very good hospital treatment, even when the police comes to arrest him the Doctor orders the police to wait outside and let him treat his patients. as a doctor he is doing his job and he is responsible for the patient.

But if it's true that in nigeria hospitals have to wait for police to Authorise treatment to an injured patients then it's a backward system, the hospitals might as well shut down.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by ollyruffy: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
What is this nonsense of hospital rejecting injured citizens under emergency situation just because of a police report. Is police report more valuable than a human life?

And those doctors took a oath of protecting lifes and not taking it.

Damn. This nation is cursed.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by shukuokukobambi: 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
i believe it's just a lame excuse not to treat people because the hospital have no Adequately or no equipment atall to treat people.

Over here even confirmed criminal gets very good hospital treatment, even when the police comes to arrest him the Doctor orders the police to wait outside and let him treat his patients. as a doctor he is doing his job and he is responsible for the patient.

But if it's true that in nigeria hospitals have to wait for police to Authorise treatment to an injured patients then it's a backward system, the hospitals might as well shut down.

I agree with you. We can understand if it was even a gunshot wound but a stab wound? The negligence of the hospitals made this unlucky man die a needless death
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by talk2percy(m): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
U have gat to be kidding me!!! For his mind he was killing one of his birds? Just imagine how he made the wife to be a widow before entering the marriage properly. Rip
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I agree with you. We can understand if it was even a gunshot wound but a stab wound? The negligence of the hospitals made this unlucky man die a needless death
yes! even if it was a gunshot, the hospitals job and responsibility is to save lives not let people die. even criminals deserves hospital treatment After treatments they can be arrested procecuted and sent to jail if guilty.
a shot criminal today if treated and rehabilitated can become a good citizen tomorrow and contribute positively to the society. trust me i know grin.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by ashjay001(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Fxwarrior:

You must be silly so he should wait to pack before complaining abi? Did you give him money to pack out? You seem not to understand the situation.

I dont even know what u pple are using for brains!

It was a running issue, it didnt just happen dat day. Since d landlord refused, he could av bid his time, request a refund if available n make plans to endure till he moves out. At worst, he invites a mediator or d police!?

He's dead now!? Given a choice btw a smelling poultry n death, which do u think most individuals would choose?

Things have a way of getting out of hand, I generally thread with extreme caution! Assuming he was d landlord nko? The worst he could av done was, sending d tenant packing!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Charles4075(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Beehshorp:
Landlords are evil set of people.. They act Asif they are their tenants God
Oga, I use God beg you. Not all landlords are evil. Na God I use take beg you. Nor vex.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by Exoticdude(m): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
The heart of man is desperately wicked. God help us
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2017
I imagine what they've said if this happened in the north.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa / Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic / Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.