Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Bello Anjarat Is A Fake Bitcoin Fraudster Seller She Duped Me Yesterday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bello Anjarat Is A Fake Bitcoin Fraudster Seller She Duped Me Yesterday (964 Views)

I Decided To Join 419 Because 419 Suspects Duped Me (Video, Photos) / I Have Just Been Scammed By A Fake Bitcoin Escrow / "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bello Anjarat Is A Fake Bitcoin Fraudster Seller She Duped Me Yesterday by dreylistick(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
I will not but show the populace kind of bad feelings at moment. One fake online bitcoin seller which claim that her name is Bello Anjarat with the following bank details (UBA Bank Bello Anjarat 2098011636) Her number was copied online and I go on making normal chat transaction with her before we both reach the agreement of the amount bitcoin am buying. Immediately I transferred the sum of 81,600 to her UBA account yesterday 12-10-2017 and screen munched that debit alert both on my line and email while waiting to fund my wallet after I have send my Wallet ID to her.

After some hours I noticed she no longer reading my messages again nor picking up my calls, I keep trying her number till around 10pm while she blocked me totally around 1am today 13-10-2017. I quickly sensed that have already been scammed and went straight to my bank to lodge the complain and the bank ordered me the neccessry document to provide for the processing.

In addition to that, I tried my best by visiting UBA Bank to also lodged the complain and for them to check the recipient details. I was told at the bank that she's a great fraudster that she has never for once come to bank and withdraw talk less of making use of her ATM card. All transactions been made on the account were done through POS. She opened the account in June this year and the passport photograph on the account is an old woman likely age of 90.

I could see that our banks also needs to be question because I wonder why such account will be existing and even allow using of another identity to open an account. Now am In a great mess because the money is very huge for me to lose as a small dude hustling to survive myself as an undergraduate.
Please beware of Bello Anjarat and her phone number 07061657944.

Source: Myself (C. Drey 08168722360)

Re: Bello Anjarat Is A Fake Bitcoin Fraudster Seller She Duped Me Yesterday by Florblu(f): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pele
Re: Bello Anjarat Is A Fake Bitcoin Fraudster Seller She Duped Me Yesterday by uzoormah(m): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Na buhari them
Re: Bello Anjarat Is A Fake Bitcoin Fraudster Seller She Duped Me Yesterday by NairalandSARS: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
dreylistick:
I will not but show the populace kind of bad feelings at moment. One fake online bitcoin seller which claim that her name is Bello Anjarat with the following bank details (UBA Bank Bello Anjarat 2098011636) Her number was copied online and I go on making normal chat transaction with her before we both reach the agreement of the amount bitcoin am buying. Immediately I transferred the sum of 81,600 to her UBA account yesterday 12-10-2017 and screen munched that debit alert both on my line and email while waiting to fund my wallet after I have send my Wallet ID to her.

After some hours I noticed she no longer reading my messages again nor picking up my calls, I keep trying her number till around 10pm while she blocked me totally around 1am today 13-10-2017. I quickly sensed that have already been scammed and went straight to my bank to lodge the complain and the bank ordered me the neccessry document to provide for the processing.

In addition to that, I tried my best by visiting UBA Bank to also lodged the complain and for them to check the recipient details. I was told at the bank that she's a great fraudster that she has never for once come to bank and withdraw talk less of making use of her ATM card. All transactions been made on the account were done through POS. She opened the account in June this year and the passport photograph on the account is an old woman likely age of 90.

I could see that our banks also needs to be question because I wonder why such account will be existing and even allow using of another identity to open an account. Now am In a great mess because the money is very huge for me to lose as a small dude hustling to survive myself as an undergraduate.

Where is the screenshot of the N81600 you sent to her na?
I am seeing N47500 on the uploaded screenshot

1 Like

Re: Bello Anjarat Is A Fake Bitcoin Fraudster Seller She Duped Me Yesterday by ikemesit4477: 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
dreylistick:

God will punish her for reaping from where she did not sow!
Re: Bello Anjarat Is A Fake Bitcoin Fraudster Seller She Duped Me Yesterday by dreylistick(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=NairalandSARS post=61392318]

Where is the screenshot of the N81600 you sent to her na?
I am seeing N47500 on the uploaded screenshot

That's a mistake screenshot! But all the same can the money be refunded?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Spotted Eating At A Restaurant While Their House-help Watched / Two Teachers Rape 6-year-old Pupil In School Toilet / See How A Nigerian Student Was By Rival Cult Group In India (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.