Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,966 members, 7,799,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery (21860 Views)

Rahila Garba: Bauchi Corper Builds N3.5M Block Of Classrooms / Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / Nysc Supports Corps Member With N3.5m For Heart Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by TrapHedges(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
The National Youth Service Corps NYSC has provided the sum of Three Million Five Hundred Thousand naira to a Corps member, Ogunpaimo Kehinde, to enable her undergo a heart surgery. Kehinde, who is serving in Lagos State, and has been living on strong survival drugs for some time now, is due for surgery soon.

Moved by her condition, the NYSC Lagos State Coordinator, Prince Mohammed Momoh, presented her case to the National Directorate Headquarters of the Scheme. Following the approval of the Director-General, Brigadier General Sulaiman Kazaure, the cheque of N3.5m was presented to her by Momoh in his office.

The Coordinator said the gesture was yet another illustration of Management's concern for the welfare of Corps members. He wished her a successful surgery and quick recovery.

Receiving the cheque, Kehinde thanked Kthe scheme for the assistance. She also appreciated the Coordinator for his role in bringing succour to her.

source : http://www.nemezu.com/2017/10/nysc-donates-n35m-towards-corp-members.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by okunfemm(m): 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kudos to my former kaduna state coordinator, God bless u and quick recovery to d sick corp member

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by emmarion2(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
kudos

1 Like

Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by KendrickAyomide: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
Brave heart

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by buygala(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nice smiley

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by okomile(f): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
Quick recovery

1 Like

Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by nairavsdollars(f): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
Welcome development

1 Like

Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by jtjohn(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
nice one...
Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by Edu3Again: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
The best thing we can do is to stop this NYSC!

Its simply a way to take Human Resources to the North Cheaply, nothing else.

Also they don't employ people becos they get graduates cheaply via this forsaken NYSC.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by eaglez(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Cool,it's only Lagos State you can hear something like this regarding the gestures of Nysc, KANU Nwakwo where at thou. Wish u a successful surgery ajuwaya!
Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by adem30: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Thank God she is not a Northerner, It would have generate another debate. Get well soon Sister

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by IFNOTGOD(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
VICTORY IS UR NAME N U SHALL GO N COME SAFELY

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by peacemara54(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
check my signature
its going to be a success
Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by Greatmind23: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
wao cool may God bless the board ,this is the kind of thing davido should donate not watery sperm and poisonous drinks
Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
well lets just hope this ogunpaimo kehinde is an exception because the last time i helped a yoruba girl, she just collected my money and walked away without saying thank you.
Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by bellooyin(f): 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Quick recovery
Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kind heart
Nice heart
Sweet heart
NYSC heart

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by chiiraq802(m): 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nice move!!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by sunshineV(f): 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hope nairaland girls don't forget today is no bra day so u can upload your bweast on this thread tongue
Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by Tamass: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
adem30:
Thank God she is not a Northerner, It would have generate another debate. Get well soon Sister
I was almost castigating you as i read the first part of your statement not until i read the latter part...nice tho'! this is the kind of news we which to hear nor cultism,ritual,theft or political scandals
Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by lovingyouhun: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Thank God for this good news today, at least something to give us joy. May the surgery be successful in Jesus name Amen
Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by Edu3Again: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
adem30:
The South of Nigeria has just cause to speak out!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by SMADEvgsg(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nice one and kudos to d State Coordinator...Kehinde, i wish u a successful surgery and quick recovery

1 Like

Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by webbro007(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
For 20 years of marriage, every night while making love, the husband always insist to her wife to turn off the lights. Then one night, the wife turned on the light. Then she saw her husband holding a vibrator. She said "you impotent bastard! how could you have lie to me all these years?"
Then the husband look straight into his wife's eyes and calmly said: "okay, i'll explain the toy, you explain the kids.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by Hargbo(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tamass:

I was almost castigating you as i read the first part of your statement not until i read the latter part...nice tho'! this is the kind of news we which to hear nor cultism,ritual,theft or political scandals
chiiraq802:
Nice move!!!!
sunshineV:
shocked
Keneking:
Kind heart
Nice heart
Sweet heart
NYSC heart
lovingyouhun:
NwaChibuzor10:
well lets just hope this ogunpaimo kehinde is an exception because the last time i helped a yoruba girl, she just collected my money and walked away without saying thank you.
Greatmind23:
wao cool may God bless the board ,this is the kind of thing davido should donate not watery sperm and poisonous drinks
IFNOTGOD:
VICTORY IS UR NAME N U SHALL GO N COME SAFELY
okomile:
Quick recovery

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by destino24(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
okunfemm:
Kudos to my former kaduna state coordinator, God bless u and quick recovery to d sick corp member

Thought i was the only person who noticed. Momoh from KD. The guy sabi eye service bureaucracy. Small thing, press go land ungwan rimi

1 Like

Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by mazizitonene(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ah, I'm due for next nysc batch o, make una keep for me, na just 1 milla I need only........for poverty surgery....

Meanwhile nice gesture by the body....
Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by funmifatoyinbo: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nice wink
Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by Hargbo(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
NwaChibuzor10:

Re: NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery by temitemi1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
kudos!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawyer Corper Returns Missing Phone In Anambra (Photos) / NYSC 2013/2014 Batch C, Where Is Your PPA! / NYSC BATCH A 2023 UPDATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.