Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

I Need Toyota Hiace Bus Container Body To Buy. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need Toyota Hiace Bus Container Body To Buy. (1024 Views)

Foreign Used 2005 Ford Econoline Van With Container Body ____SOLD____ / Foreign Used Toyota Hiace Hummer Bus Container Body High Roof / Mercedes Bus (container Body) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Toyota Hiace Bus Container Body To Buy. by StCapital: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Please house i want to buy Toyota Hiace bus with container body small in size like L300 but i dont know the year it was manufactured, i want to use it for supplying of crates of beer but i did not see it in this forum or other bus that will be durable for the business, i wanted to buy Toyota Hilux so that i can use it as private & commercial but Toyota Hilux is too expensive. Please i need a bus between #1.5m to #1.8m .
Re: I Need Toyota Hiace Bus Container Body To Buy. by Fixed: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
You can consider Volkswagen Transporter (T4) van. It will more than suit your budget. They are quite common on Nigerian roads.
Re: I Need Toyota Hiace Bus Container Body To Buy. by StCapital: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Fixed@ Thank you but i dont like Volkswagen product but i can consider Ford
Re: I Need Toyota Hiace Bus Container Body To Buy. by StCapital: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
Please house i want to know the difference between private plate Number & commercial plate Number, please let me know the Advantages & Disadvantages and lastly buying a bus with my Name or buying a bus with my registered company name which one is better. Thanks.
Re: I Need Toyota Hiace Bus Container Body To Buy. by StCapital: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Still waiting
Re: I Need Toyota Hiace Bus Container Body To Buy. by StCapital: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hfbjbvch
Re: I Need Toyota Hiace Bus Container Body To Buy. by Fixed: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
StCapital, except you are talking from personal experience with a particular vehicle make, it is always wise to consider fitness for purpose and maintainability over likeness when it comes to buying a vehicle for commercial/business purpose. That said, we might be able to advise you better if you tell us what kind of commercial purpose you need the vehicle for.
Re: I Need Toyota Hiace Bus Container Body To Buy. by Fixed: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
I am trying to imagine why you would need a closed van (container body as you said) and still think an Hilux will serve the same purpose. They are both utility vehicles but not used the same way.
Re: I Need Toyota Hiace Bus Container Body To Buy. by StCapital: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
Fixed@ i have used and used toyota product as private and it is still serving me well no issue that is why i want to use toyota for the business , i want to use the bus for supplying of beer in crates to hotels and retailers. Hilux pick up can serve the same purpose.again registering bus with private plate number and registering bus with commercial plate number which one is better since it is for commercial purpose and using my registered company name to buy bus and using my name to register the bus.
Re: I Need Toyota Hiace Bus Container Body To Buy. by Fixed: 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Alright I get you sir. You have a superior argument on the strength of your experience.

Per the registration, you may note the following:

1. Certain vehicles are automatically designated as commercial. e.g. container vans and all types of trucks. For instance, if you buy a single cabin pickup which carries driver and 1 or 2 passengers, it must be registered as a commercial vehicle.
2. If you have a double cabin pickup, it can either be registered as a commercial or private purpose vehicle. However you have to state the purpose at the point of documentation.
3. If you plan to inscribe your company name or advert on your vehicle, then you are better off registering it as a commercial vehicle.
4. I have a bus with collapsible and removable seats that is registered as private though I mostly use it for commercial purpose. The disturbance by local govt task force and police (in Abuja) is lesser with my private number.
5. Especially for interstate vehicles, you will need local govt permit. They sell it around 25 to 30k. It runs from January to December. So you lose if you delay in buying it in January.

Per title owner, a company or a private owner can register a vehicle as any type - either commercial or private. But note:
1. If a company registers a vehicle for a private use but it is being used for commercial purpose then task force, VIO or police can make an issue out of it whenever they request for your document.
2. If you are caught up in a traffic offence, the brouhaha is much more for a company registered vehicle. The 'milking' is more.

My advice:
1. Buy your vehicle in your name.
2. If it is strictly for commercial purpose then register it as so.
3. Depending on the type of vehicle, eg dual cabin Hilux, If you are really sure it will serve dual purpose, then register it as private.
Re: I Need Toyota Hiace Bus Container Body To Buy. by StCapital: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Fixed @ i thank you very much for this information and for taking your time to explain it one after the other , i appreciate . God bless you. Thanks alot.
Re: I Need Toyota Hiace Bus Container Body To Buy. by StCapital: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2017
I still need the hiace bus 4 plugs
Re: I Need Toyota Hiace Bus Container Body To Buy. by StCapital: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2017
Tokunbo
Re: I Need Toyota Hiace Bus Container Body To Buy. by lonelydora: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2017
StCapital:
Please house i want to know the difference between private plate Number & commercial plate Number, please let me know the Advantages & Disadvantages and lastly buying a bus with my Name or buying a bus with my registered company name which one is better. Thanks.

Buy the bus in your name and register it as commercial, that is, red plate nunber. Don't be deceived into registering it as private, blue number plate. Police/FRSC wahala too much when you use blue plate for commercial purposes.
Re: I Need Toyota Hiace Bus Container Body To Buy. by ekenzy007: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: I Need Toyota Hiace Bus Container Body To Buy. by ekenzy007: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2017

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!Lagos Tincan Cleared! Tokunbo 2007 Lexus ES350 + Free Brand new 43" LEDTV / SOLD**** Cheap Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Corolla / Reg 06 Model Volvo S40 For Sale SOLD!! SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.