Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:54 AM

Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos (53482 Views)

Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by HarryDuce(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
The way people take government warnings as propaganda these days is a cause for concern.
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by judlice84: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nigerians stubborn

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by YelloweWest: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Na kaikai dey greenish like that?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tinnytony24:
What a world we leaving in... I left akwa ibom coz of monkey pox... Came into port harcourt to have peace of mind... Nw one IDIOT!! angry is trying to bring it to dis side again?? undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
This One No Be Python Again?
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by jasonclement(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Some people just tire me..Smh

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Human beings worse
No wonder devil deceived us
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tinnytony24:
What a world we leaving in... I left akwa ibom coz of monkey pox... Came into port harcourt to have peace of mind... Nw one IDIOT!! angry is trying to bring it to dis side again?? undecided
U say wetin?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Tamass: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
na lie...i no see any pepper soup
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by IfeomaRash(f): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
This man should be arrested for trying to spread the disease by eating monkeys.When we are praying to God to help us control it,someone is busy eating monkey tail

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by DonVikings: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tommorow my Potor Alobams would blame Buhari.

Illiteracy + Ignorance + Hate = Indigenous Pigs of Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by eaglez(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
This guy is a biological poison to his neighborhood and should be quarantined immediately including whoever snapped the picture, people can be so funny, nonsense!
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
My elders use to say "Dog wey wan die, no dey hear im master whistle..."

Come OP, eazi dat thing in dah cup that ya calling pepper soup? undecided

Nah, thats monkey tail. It's a local drink made from Marijuana stems and leaves.
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by tubolancer(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
I salute king of monkey pox.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Mrkumareze(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tinnytony24:

Move to Ogun before you get infected o

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dope!!
Enjoy..monkey pox loading...

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by OtemAtum: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
Afriifa:
I see death around the corner ---2Pac
not all monkeys in the world are infested with that disease. The guy has mind though.
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
That guy needs to be sent either to jail or a mental asylum, before he does more crazy things to endanger the health of those around him. He needs quarantine, cos when the trouble starts he won't be the only one to be affected.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
What da fuvk? shocked this is how ebola began. But anyway this is not as bad as the Chinese eating monkey brain while the monkey is still Alive.
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
All monkeys cannot have the pox at the same time. Not all who eat become infected. Not all who become infected die. So why all the noise? idleness makes everything newsworthy.
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
shocked u kill the whole family... husband and wife with four children..
ChangeIsCostant:
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by jamace(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
Correct man. Money no cause any pox.

Medical EXPERTS should stop accusing bushmeat unjustly.
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mbediogu:
All monkeys cannot have the pox at the same time. Not all who eat become infected. Not all who become infected die. So why all the noise? idleness makes everything newsworthy.
How do you tell which monkey has it and which doesn't?

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by 4ward(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
His problem
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by kurungu92(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
That Thing In That Cup Is Called Monkey Tail
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by forreelinc(m): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin one day una go chop winch
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Timzyatcool24(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
He that the devil want to kill he will first make him mad( African proverb)
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by akigbemaru: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Despite the fear which the Monkey Pox virus has instilled in some Nigerians especially those in the affected regions such as Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Rivers states, a Port-Harcourt based man identified as Vure Kingsley, seems not to be deterred as he killed and cooked some monkeys which he used in preparing pepper soup. According to him, the meal was eaten with a local herbal concoction known as Monkey tail.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

Commissioner Of Misinformation Disapproves Government Propaganda On Monkeypox, People Should Go About Eating Monkey I'm Cooking Already. Boil To Temperature Of 100Degrees. Use Monkey tail Kaikai To Step Down The Peppersoup.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-kills-monkey-to-prepare-pepper-soup-in-port-harcourt.html

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by hakimi1974(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
nah the wicked colour of the monkey tail i just dey observe, the person wey prepare am nah master brewer. that half glass go fit knock horse down.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by marooh: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Okuko nti ike grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? / Expensive Jollof Rice & Chicken I Just Bought (pics) / Dimeji Edward’s 50th Birthday Cake (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.