Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible (1427 Views)

Does Beating Your Wife Make You A Man? / I Disagree With Zzor ,ladies Are More Responsible For Rise In Baby Mama's / Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible by Macgreat(m): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
No!

Cooking isn't bad

Available

Re: Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible by GOFRONT(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Is good to cook for her once in a while
Re: Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible by Maxi112: 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nah but washing her undies makes you one grin
Re: Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible by Macgreat(m): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
PointZerom:

Na so,

Any man that doesn't cook and wash her wife's cloths including undies is a BIG fool and cannot make a good husband. I do all these and more in my house and I am not doing them for her but for us though not all the time, mostly during her gestation periods. Though she don't like to see me do them but I derives joy in doing them. Other things I does includes; carrying her hand bag as we walk, losing her hair, ironing her clothes and polishing her shoes.

If you like call me MUMU, I will continue doing all these till the end.

You are a real man my brother. I'll do these and more.

People think being a man is not being nice to people, they consider men to be ruthless and without manners and if you are too kind they call you weak.

I refuse to be defined by their standard.

The most authoritative position is in a place of service.

Jesus served his followers and admonished them that would like to be ahead to serve.

Okay. This may not make sense to some people but you check signature for Wallpapers and wall Panels it makes sense must looking at it. Improve your home dude.

1 Like

Re: Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible by Macgreat(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Maxi112:
Nah but washing her undies makes you one grin

My brother, check it if your woman is clean enough to give her mouth action, what is there in washing her undies. What part of your body can easily be effected grin
Re: Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
Adaumunocha:
If he cooks this
endtime pounded yam

Re: Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
PointZerom:

It is more poisonous to suck your wife's pussy than to wash her undies.

Asking me to grow some balls is waisting of time b'cos I am OK.
I rest your case. grin
Re: Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible by senibo1: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Macgreat:

My brother, check it if your woman is clean enough to give her mouth action, what is there in washing her undies. What part of your body can easily be effected grin
I can cook for a woman , carry her bag if need, help her loose her hair. But you see washing of her undies, even if na juju. It won't work on me.
Re: Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible by jorion(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
I love cooking even as a teenager but to Wash undies kwa. I Go jejely go collect my bride price back, for what. Can throw them in a washing machine when she is incapable of doing that herself (illness, pregnancy). But to used my 5 fingers, never
Re: Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible by muller101(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
PointZerom:

Na so,

Any man that doesn't cook and wash her wife's cloths including undies is a BIG fool and cannot make a good husband. I do all these and more in my house and I am not doing them for her but for us though not all the time, mostly during her gestation periods. Though she don't like to see me do them but I derives joy in doing them. Other things I does includes; carrying her hand bag as we walk, losing her hair, ironing her clothes and polishing her shoes.

If you like call me MUMU, I will continue doing all these till the end.
woman wrapper
Re: Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You are not obligated to cook for your wife.
You should only do that if you want to, not when she makes it your responsibility.

True talk
Re: Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
rosy1992:
Few guys do that, it isn't mandatory. It is just an expression of love.
Yes, a show of love aaand, Responsibility. smiley
Re: Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
Makes you more matured
Re: Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Yeah
It's not a bad idea

It makes the relationship very lively and it shows d guy is responsible as well
i Know Say You Go Like This Kind Thing
Re: Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Rokia2:
Nothing wrong with what you wrote but washing undies, carrying hand bags etc reek of sarcasm my dear.

If you are truly serious about those parts then grow some balls.

Even if am so sick that I cant wash my own undies, the washing machine rather wash it then my man.
Abeg Show The Man That Can Wash 4 of Your Big Pants without Gettin Hand Aches undecided
Re: Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible by tosyne2much(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Well cultured ladies can't stand the sight of their men cooking or doing chores not because it's bad but because of what people around will be saying
Re: Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible by MhizzAJ(f): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
DeadRat:
i Know Say You Go Like This Kind Thing

how u take know sef grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / Nairalanders Let's Come Together And Follow Each Other On Instagram / Up To 45% Of African And Caribbean Women Can't Take Care Of Their Natural Hair!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.