Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Checkout The Largest Private Jet Ever Made, Complete With A Master Suite .etc - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout The Largest Private Jet Ever Made, Complete With A Master Suite .etc (482 Views)

Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) / Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) / Checkout The Snake Killed Inside My Office Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Largest Private Jet Ever Made, Complete With A Master Suite .etc by YoungPell305(m): 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
The $72.8 million (£55 million) plane first took off on September 28 — and it's certainly fancy.
Inside there are four luxury living areas, with capacity for up to 19 passengers, as well as a crew rest area.
The aircraft has a maximum range of over 8,500 miles, meaning it can fly direct from London to Singapore or New York to Dubai.
It is currently on display at the National Business Aviation Association's flagship industry trade show in Las Vegas until October 12.

See more Photos of master suite, dining area, and shower room at : http://www.spreegists.us/2017/10/checkout-largest-private-jet-ever-made.html

(1) (Reply)

Finance And Management Training Facilitators Needed / Privacy!!! / Welcome To The State Of Osun For The Regional Youth Summit Lagos State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.