Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Advice Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed (407 Views)

Advice Needed Urgently / Abuja - Dubai Trip Advice Needed / Advice Needed On Africa Country To Migrate To For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed by Leilael: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hi all,

I am British, I worked in Nigeria for a year and met my boyfriend there. He had studied in the UK previously but is now in Nigeria with a Nigerian passport.

I am wondering from those who have experienced it, the best way for him to be able to come to UK to work.
I know that we can apply for sponsorship visa after I have been working here 6 months but I am not sure how long that will take. I am even considering coming back to Nigeria to work there for a while but I feel that that will hold up the process.

I would like to know if anyone knows of any agencies that do Tier 2 jobs or something or if you have gone through the process how it was.

Thanks
Re: Advice Needed by justwise(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
These companies are licensed to recruit foreign workers, https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/651866/2017-10-13_Tier_25_Register_of_Sponsors.pdf

Your bf stand a chance since he studied in the UK.

The process is not fast as the company needs to prove that any foreign worker they want to recruit has the skill they can't find within the UK or EU

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

French Army Plane Crashes / Things To Do When You Miss Your Scheduled Flight / Don’t Increase Toll-gate Tariff, Lagos Tells Lcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.