Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother (40404 Views)

Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. / My realistic Drawing Of A Dog In A Wooden Cocacola Crate / My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Vicvalentine: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Gifted

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Vicvalentine: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
dollynnn:
he is yet to finish it tho...
more of his works

Damn ,he really tried on. These ones .

Those are the artworks o a Nigerian hyper realistic artist Harinzey that he replicated .

Your bro really needs a mentor.
Am an artist too, buh based more on abstract art.

2 Likes

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Ritajovy(f): 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Wow! I love this!
#youngtalent.
Help him as much as you can to harness this!! He is going places.

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Coloradvantage(m): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
emeijeh:
He tried...... Kudos to him, except for the obvious fact that he replaced The Great Zik with Audu Ogbeh grin
hahahahahahahahah... bros... you wicked! I swear
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by adehadex(m): 12:01am On Oct 14, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]So cute. smiley

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by DONADAMS(m): 1:37am On Oct 14, 2017
fidalgo19:
Let him face his maths
lol..nairalanders and thier wahala

2 Likes

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 14, 2017
Gifted??

He need to improve his drawing. The picture of the man he drew on the note is an insult to the person he tried reproducing.

His portrait has a dodgy right side of the face. His right eye seem to be closing, same with the right side of his mouth and lips.

In fact his portrait need the paramedic. He is going to suffer stroke any minute. His facial palsy is enough to tell you that drawing is an emergency case.

Don't tell me he is less than 16. It's not an excuse to draw that horror.

I know everyone will shout talent, gifted. Sorry sir, I chose to be harsh. If Zik was my grand dad, I'll look for you and little bro and slap you two till the right sides of your faces drop. sad cool angry
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by dollynnn(f): 5:58am On Oct 14, 2017
undecided
gbosaa:
Gifted??

He need to improve his drawing. The picture of the man he drew on the note is an insult to the person he tried reproducing.

His portrait has a dodgy right side of the face. His right eye seem to be closing, same with the right side of his mouth and lips.

In fact his portrait need the paramedic. He is going to suffer stroke any minute. His facial palsy is enough to tell you that. drawing is an emergency case.

I know everyone will shout talent, gifted. Sorry sir, I chose to be harsh. If Zik was my grand dad, I'll look for you and little bro and slap you two till the right sides of your faces drop. sad cool angry
, undecided
gbosaa:
Gifted??

In fact his portrait need the paramedic. He is going to suffer stroke any minute. His facial palsy is enough to tell you that. drawing is an emergency case.

,? is that all u ve gat? or do u still have more thrash to spew? m sure u can't even sketch a table not to talk of going to this extent..enemy of progress! go and discover ur talent and stop hating on this lad! besides, u should be ashamed of urself,trying to spite this lad who is just 12!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by dollynnn(f): 6:07am On Oct 14, 2017
gbosaa:
Gifted??

In fact his portrait need the paramedic. He is going to suffer stroke any minute. His facial palsy is enough to tell you that drawing is an emergency case.

Mr "I can talk through Christ who strengthens me "
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by thewritingtodo(m): 6:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Wow! Please nobody should tell him he has to become a doctor or even an Architect. I look at artists as demi-gods. I mean artists who use those infrared lights to hide messages. No one should tell him what to study, please.

Reading your post
And seeing your moniker,
I see the link
As to how you think.

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 14, 2017
dollynnn:
undecided, undecided,? is that all u ve gat? or do u still have more thrash to spew? m sure u can't even sketch a table not to talk of going to this extent..enemy of progress! go and discover ur talent and stop hating on this lad! besides, u should be ashamed of urself,trying to spite this lad who is just 12!

Enemy of progress

I'm no hater. I wish I was his art teacher. I'd push him to excel and become a great artist. Don't bring the age thing here. There are lots of under 11, who could do better.

The drawing was horrible. I knew lots of people would say nice things to make you feel good. They'd feel very guilty saying the opposite in order not to sound mean. 'not i' ma'am.

Send that drawing to the emergency unit of the nearest hospital before it develops bigger stroke...tell the nearest carpenter or panel beater you meet to give you both a 'hurricane dollynnn' slap on my behalf...on the right side of your face... cool angry

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by saraki2019(m): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2017
COOMON GO BUY SOMERTHING WITH IT
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by dollynnn(f): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2017
gbosaa:

Enemy of progress

I'm no hater. I wish I was his art teacher. I'd push him to excel and become a great artist. Don't bring the age thing here. There are lots of under 11, who could do better.

The drawing was horrible. I knew lots of people would say nice things to make you feel good. They'd feel very guilty saying the opposite in order not to sound mean. 'not i' ma'am.

Send that drawing to the emergency unit of the nearest hospital before it develops bigger stroke...tell the nearest carpenter or panel beater you meet to give you both a 'hurricane dollynnn' slap on my behalf...on the right side of your face... cool angry
SMH.....
P. S he taught himself, no one tutored him
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Vicvalentine: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2017
gbosaa:
Gifted??

I said he needs a mentor.

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 14, 2017
Vicvalentine:

I said he needs a mentor.

Rough and raw diamond is useless if it isn't polished.
Da Vinci also taught himself wink

Don't mind me, he has got some 'latent talent'. It needs to be developed. He could be a child prodigy if his talent is tapped and polished before he turns 15.

Listen to @Vicvalentine.

Someone need to help him realise his potentials. He shouldn't rest on his oars, I'm sure he will be reading all the nice things people write here but he need an expert to mentor him. If not he might be drawing like this 20 years from now. His talent need to take off, spread it's huge wings and get appreciated beyond his present environment.
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Henrodah(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2017
Lovely drawings ! As a senior brother though, change the kinda movies u make him watch. Universal Soldiers won't do any artistic mind any good......try and go deeper.

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2017
d guy no see 5 naira draw, na 500. the Niga go dey print money big Tym... weda in CBN or underground . d stuf dey the boy mind
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Myself2(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2017
He is gifted .Please give him all the encouragement he needs.
Reminds me of my first son shocked shocked shocked ( Yes my first son)
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Mrkumareze(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2017
Pls tell him to draw Buhari and Aisha making love
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by tuscani: 10:06am On Oct 14, 2017
Hmmm, raw talent, hope your family will allow this young man to pursue his talent

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by dollynnn(f): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2017
Myself2:
He is gifted .Please give him all the encouragement he needs.
Reminds me of my first son shocked shocked shocked ( Yes my first son)
thanks
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by onwards: 10:06am On Oct 14, 2017
dollynnn:
he is yet to finish it tho...
more of his works

I see he is a fan of @Harinzeyart. It's beautiful.

He's still very young and uncut. The potential is nigh limitless. if you are in Lagos maybe you can find an art group he can join to keep him on this path.

We may yet have another exceptional Hyperrealism/Photorealism budding art talent.

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by poksmahn(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2017
Y'all should keep pushing him to be the best he can be. I've seen a prodigy at 12 become a genius at 14 and then becomes a normal lad at 16.

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by iruocious: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2017
Nice one from the lad... He's really talented. May God help him to achieve his dreams.

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by dollynnn(f): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Pls tell him to draw Buhari and Aisha making love
his mind is not as corrupt as urs

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Wow! Please nobody should tell him he has to become a doctor or even an Architect. I look at artists as demi-gods. I mean artists who use those infrared lights to hide messages. No one should tell him what to study, please.

He must study Agrikalture or fsycology as his papa, I command am so grin
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Dearlord(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2017
12yr? Already knew basic shading?

He must be a genius
Like that

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by SimonRose(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2017
Bravoo... All he need now is a mentor to neuture is gift.... wink
dollynnn:
my younger brother did this! he is just 12!
he is yet to finish it tho

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by GLOBALINF: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2017
If you don't want his talents to waste, let him checkout to study abroad

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Koses(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2017
This is a natural talent, please let him develop Genius are those that discovered there natural abilities earlier and invested their time and energy to develop it through learning, continuos brain exercise and self development.

Doing this, i am quite sure that he is on the part to making exploit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer / More Drawings From My Portfolio / Do You Draw Comics? Manga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.