Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day (31144 Views)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Well... I have a black tag on my moniker as a traitor on the forum, so on a low key... tongue

Black tag? Traitor Why, you're one of the good ones now. Anyway, it's good to see you on the forum now.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Black tag? Traitor Why, you're one of the good ones now. Anyway, it's good to see you on the forum now.

Lolz...cause you missed what i did.. good ones ke...I'm not back... will leave finally, just buying time cause some of your sisters mailed me and sent very very ish emails calling me names...soo, not to grant them that emotional satisfaction i decided to stay put a while longer
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
-

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lolz...cause you missed what i did.. good ones ke...I'm not back... will leave finally, just buying time cause some of your sisters mailed me and sent very very ish emails calling me names...soo, not to grant them that emotional satisfaction i decided to stay put a while longer

shocked Hmmmm.......What did you do?

Date. I'll look it up if it hasn't been deleted.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
People have different love languages. Don't crucify her.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

shocked Hmmmm.......What did you do?

Date. I'll look it up if it hasn't been deleted.

Long story..The major has been deleted, the shaft is in derailers paradise, on Sunday
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by muller101(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Laid down rules and regulations. Oga run from her that's how it begins very Small
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Zhahovic(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Bros even if you call am once for every hour on the clock, when she wan breakup she go find another thing use as excuse.

Just use your head (like Mutiu Adepoju).
lmao!..U made sense here!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Apina(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
If you aren't perturbed that she broke up with you then I'm not surprised that you wouldn't call her three times a day. You probably aren't meant for each other. When you meet someone you're crazy about, you'll call her enough times to make her a part of your day. Not just the perfunctory (4) calls per week.
It seems u are jobless cos I can't imagine an adult who's working to come up with such rubbish advise. Or it is d case u don't understand the adverse effect such action will have on d relationship on d long run. undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by loshybab(m): 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
3times daily kwa!
when she aint food.....
Even food nowadays is 1-0-1...

Seems to me your babe doesn't wnt u to think abt something better with your life and what's gonna better the life of you both.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Sierusvirus(m): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
GT07115:
I am a serving Corps members in Ondo state, and my girlfriend is a fashion designer and a student, in terms of financial needs she is self sufficient, but i don't really understand her, I love her that is the fact, i intend settling down with her very soon, most of the issues I have with her is that ; she wants me to call her at least three times a day , and most of the time we do chat on whatsapp, and I feel there is nothing really to say that will warrant me calling her, mind you I call her at least four times in a week, I am not a good caller anyway, but that doesn't reduce my love for her, I don't really know what she wants. I call her this morning and she was complaining I didn't call her, that the sister who came to visit her, the husband calls her almost every hour, and I replied by saying I am not her sisters husband, she should learn to accept me the way I am, and if she can't she can let go, she sent me a text that is over, I am not perturbed anyway, but my worries is, why should this be an issue.
Bro, just don't worry yourself.
Are you the only one meant to call? Does she call you? If a girl loves you, mark my words, she will call more than you do but if she doesn't that means she is calling another guy meaning she's cheating on you. I strongly believe she has not contributed anything in your life but you have into hers, so to her, she can make such stupid utterances of wanting to break up cos you didn't call her 3 times a day.
Bro, just use this as correction,. Relationship is 50/50 not only you spending.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by urahara(m): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
if she wants to talk to you 3 times a day then she should call you. I don't know what is so hard to understand about that.
Nigerian women and their skewered sense of entitlement are the bane of every man's existence in this country.

Bitch_if you feel like talking, call me..... I'm not gonna waste my time and money calling you just so I can listen to you breathe on the phone.
I dey ration my calls..... a 10min call every 2days and if you exhaust your quota then you're O.Y.O

Bros u are savage as Bleep grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Duru009(m): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
One mumu guy is hitting her in ur absence!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Yoshy: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
And Kabira use style dey complain 2 times in a week call dey too much...chai! E be like say love no follow my Destiny come

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by dyungrules(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Your girlfriend needs a jobless man because only a man that has nothing to do will have that much time

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by sunshineV(f): 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
Yeligray:
3times a day you d work for MTN.

I'd rather use my call card forecast on bet9ja than call a hoe

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by cristianisraeli: 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
GT07115:
I am a serving Corps members in Ondo state, and my girlfriend is a fashion designer and a student. In terms of financial needs, she is self sufficient.

But i don't really understand her. I love her that is the fact, i intend settling down with her very soon.

Most of the issues I have with her is that ; she wants me to call her at least three times a day , and most of the time we do chat on whatsapp, and I feel there is nothing really to say that will warrant me calling her, mind you I call her at least four times in a week, I am not a good caller anyway, but that doesn't reduce my love for her, I don't really know what she wants. I call her this morning and she was complaining I didn't call her, that the sister who came to visit her, the husband calls her almost every hour, and I replied by saying I am not her sisters husband, she should learn to accept me the way I am, and if she can't she can let go.

She sent me a text that is over, I am not perturbed anyway, but my worries is, why should this be an issue?

you better go and make money and she would be the one calling you

you are still a copper wire with no shi shi

go and hustle boy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Sleyanya1(m): 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lol.... Trust me She had already called a Quit in her head all these while.

Just let her walk.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by naijalodge(m): 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
GT07115:
I am a serving Corps members in Ondo state, and my girlfriend is a fashion designer and a student. In terms of financial needs, she is self sufficient.

But i don't really understand her. I love her that is the fact, i intend settling down with her very soon.

Most of the issues I have with her is that ; she wants me to call her at least three times a day , and most of the time we do chat on whatsapp, and I feel there is nothing really to say that will warrant me calling her, mind you I call her at least four times in a week, I am not a good caller anyway, but that doesn't reduce my love for her, I don't really know what she wants. I call her this morning and she was complaining I didn't call her, that the sister who came to visit her, the husband calls her almost every hour, and I replied by saying I am not her sisters husband, she should learn to accept me the way I am, and if she can't she can let go.

She sent me a text that is over, I am not perturbed anyway, but my worries is, why should this be an issue?
sorry bro, women are attention and care seeking creatures, the moment u stop giving it to them, they become vulnerable and open to some guy they feel will spend their whole life giving it to them, sorry for ur loss bro angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by MrBigiman: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hope u bang her wella?, if so den move on with ur heads up high. If not, then hold on a bit.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Phi001(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Me that I don't even call my parents up to 3 times a week, it's one girl that I'll be calling 3 times a day. She's not ready yet.

When she's ready to tell you the real reason why she ended the relationship, she'll call you by herself...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by erico2k2(m): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:
People don't understand that communication is key in any relationship

That's not an issue
If that's what she wants..then listen to her..maybe that's what she likes
Well I would have though you might say something like, if she so much miss him, mayB she should try and cal him once each day to ask hows he is doing.The vast majority of young girls these days think the whole onus is on teh man, NO man has enough time to play girls dont.When they get to 38 it would seem as if the work in MTN,that age girls call like no 2morrow, them go call your fone lose battery grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
agbonkamen:
Ordinary call 3x in a day is causing this breakup......if she does not pick your calls now you starting complaining now she want your calls Wahala.....Nigerian guys are bad lovers only knows open and close......(3mins)
Ehyah.....u have been dealing with 3mins dude, Pele, but stop generalising, thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by thingsyoudo123(m): 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
Well, next tym go get CUG lines, one for you and d other for her. Thank me later
But dis girl no serious sha, its a minor excuse for a breakup. she she really loves u, she will kip calling u for a pperiod b4 she will complain and ask u to improve in ur communication skill. wish u d best in ur next relationship sha
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by DanielsParker(m): 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
stupidity:
I and my bae talk 5 to 10 times daily. That's what has kept us together all the years. She on WhatsApp but we don't chat. If I send "hey babes", next thing she'll send is "call me"

really?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by erico2k2(m): 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you better go and make money and she would be the one calling you

you are still a copper wire with no shi shi

go and hustle boy
Best advice, OP chey you hear am, Hustle hard earn Money, nah dem go dey ring you morning afternoon Evening and night grin grin grin
Thank us later!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by davillian(m): 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Na small pikin dey worry her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by erico2k2(m): 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
stupidity:
I and my bae talk 5 to 10 times daily. That's what has kept us together all the years. She on WhatsApp but we don't chat. If I send "hey babes", next thing she'll send is "call me"

Una nor get daily JOB?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
It's not rocket science. She wants you to call three times in a day...if you're not too busy to have a meal 3 times a day, bloody call her 3 times. It's a relationship, making the other person happy isn't always going to be convenient.

You think we all don't make the effort to indulge in certain interests of our partners that we really do not care about? Compared to the most of us, you've got it easy. You don't want to know the things I do for mine.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Modelqwen(f): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
shocked

3times a day? that's way too much. i once broke up with a guy because he calls too much. that's stalking.
my current bf doesn't call like that.. like 2 days no call but we do chat... If he trys kinda stalking me... i will ignore his calls... He know me wella.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by XaintJoel20: 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
rosy1992:
Although she has a point, she is taking it too far . But I think once a day is preferable, it shows that you care about her and always have her in your heart.

Gbam...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by stilldoingokay(f): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
why are you not calling her three time a day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? / Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.