Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

"Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" (22286 Views)

Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body / Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by publish200: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
Yesterday, Tonto Dikeh called out her ex-hubby, Olakunle Churchill saying he made her friend's brother go to jail in Switzerland for his crimes.

Not long after, the man in question (Michael Ozigbo) reacted to the story on social media calling Tonto Dikeh a liar saying he never went to jail on behalf of her ex-hubby.

Tonto didn't take his response lightly and she went all out to call him, his mum and even his wife 'a shame'. 

In his reaction to her insults, Michael wrote,

'It only takes a good woman to know you don't insult people's mother or wife, it's called home training, I decided to set the record right because am his only contact here and you know it deep inside you. my brother called me that your husband was coming, I put his company events together here, we know the truth in case you want to be dirty with your husband, don't involve people and also no one went to jail here, Churchill hardly stay not even more than ten days in a trip'.
'Truth be told what makes you think I want to be famous with your name? Are you Rihana ? Nicki Minaj ? Or tiwa savage? Don't forget I never asked you for any favour. My advice for you. It's better you use all your energy on your work to be a better person instead of trying hard to bring your partner down by force'.

http://www.224hits.com/it-gets-messier-your-mother-is-a-shame-only-a-stupid-man-puts-his-mouth-in-another-mans-home--blows-hot-again/

3 Likes

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
shocked
I think it's hi time we donated some funds to check Tonto into a mental facility.

She's definitely taking a strain from the break-up

Vutseck:
I'm donating N100.00 in support of the first poster

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by biacan(f): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
There is some atom of truth in what Tonto is saying

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by Vutseck(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
I'm donating N100.00 in support of the first poster

Next...

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by Cuddlebugie(f): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tonto Wigo Charity Dikeh-Churchill, we are tired of your wahala. Abi kilode gan?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by sexyglow(f): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
Honestly I don tire for this woman matter! She no get shame ni? Like play like play Water don pass garri o ah embarassed haaa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by 2winsboi(m): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
He concern me
Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
This shame is too much

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
toto dike. grin

8 Likes

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by youngvizzy1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
When you post on Facebook "having dinner with Bae" and you tag me in your photo..What do you want me to do?? To wash the dishes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by Nawteemaxie(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
If we want to calculate the amount of pain this woman has, we`ll run out of equations.

26 Likes

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by JoshMedia: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tonto

Cool down na

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by RIPEnglish: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
I thinked she said she have repentance but now she is cursed someone mother?

12 Likes

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
see finishing from the guy

ARE YOU A RIHANNA OR NICKY MINAJ? ahahaha EVEN TIWA SALVAGE ?

choi, That girl dont have a single manner and home trainning. I am sure there is a lot of things painning her from the break ups.It is very glaring.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Okk
Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by etosly: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tonto shame don leave you dey catch me.Haba leave your ex alone and move on.your drama is too much.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by chijioke17(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Truth is I was expecting her to say something different or that he wasn't the one she was referring to ,but the fact she just insulted him without addressing the counter claim shows that she was lying about that particular episode and probably has been lying about everyother thing else,cos Churchill hardly replies her,but people actually come out and set he records straight,so I'll say she is just finding it hard to get along

64 Likes

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by abbeyoye2001(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lol
Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by Macgreat(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
I donate two roll of Wallpapers

The rest is for sales

9 Likes

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by johnstar(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin

Tonto dike and nairaland front page

3 Likes

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
so the idiot is forgetting he called her a shame first....

2 Likes

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by olayinkajnr(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
I think she's pained that Churchill has moved on. She certainly can't get over him.

28 Likes

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
etosly:
Tonto shame don leave you dey catch me.Haba leave your ex alone and move on.your drama is too much.
Na so karishika dey hook pesin
Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by thunderbabs: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
Plz, sombody shld get Tonto a wrap of igbo......she needs some jamo weed

1 Like

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by mexxmoney: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tonto is fast becoming another aunty kemi olunloyo

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by oshe11: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
tonto
Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by kbzee11(m): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
I smell shame everywhere... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by kelvyn7: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by teacherbim(f): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
She has no respect at all

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2018 Forbes Africa Under 30 Individuals List(photos) / Karen Igho Lovely In New Photos / Payporte Reacts To Dee-One's Call-Out Post About Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.