Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot (2274 Views)

Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 / Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again / Biafran Man Locally Produces Microlight Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by Basic123: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Considering how people of SE region has given up on
nigeria one will be right as well to say/add " Any Ibo
man that vote in nigeria again..is a fo...l

I am sure,the OP will agree with me on that too.

totit

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by victorDanladi: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
what will now happen to our president.president fayose,president atiku and president FFK

now that our Lord and savior the runaway second in command to chukwu orieku eponmaalu mazi nnamdi kanu said whoever belief in Nigeria is fool,pig and idiot ? grin grin,

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by python1: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
As in ehh, op your head too correct jor. May the wrath of shuku ala mumu be upon any flatron that show any interest in the zoo politics.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by Basic123: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
python1:
As in ehh, op your head too correct jor. May the wrath of shuku ala mumu be upon any flatron that show any interest in the zoo politics.
And I remix your prayer by saying May the wrath of Chukwu okoFFK obo bianca fall on any of them that campaign against or in support of any politician in the zoo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by python1: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Basic123:

And I remix your prayer by saying May the wrath of Chukwu okoFFK obo bianca fall on any of them that campaign against or in support of any politician in the zoo grin
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by totit: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Basic123:
Considering how people of SE region have given up on
nigeria one will be right as well to say/add " Any Ibo
man that vote in nigeria again..is a fo...l..pi..g..

I am sure,the OP will agree with me on that too.

totit

No truer word..mehnnnn grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by Basic123: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
totit:

No truer word..mehnnnn grin
Those people ehn.
They are as confused as confusion itself.

1 Like

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by victorDanladi: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin see as them avoid the thread.They hate true talk meehn.
Igbo people,funny die grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by totit: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Basic123:

Those people ehn.

They are as confused as confusion itself.

My brother, wisdom isn't far fetch in this case. shocked

If akpu eaters feels it's necessary to tell ewedu eaters what to do I don't see anything bad if ewedu decide to tell akpu eaters what to do as well. grin

Isn't it obviously, ibos have given up on nigeria, so why vote ever again? grin

6 Likes

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by DonVikings: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Bro Jetleeee, I sight you. grin

Cc: ZombieHunter. What have you to say about this? grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by DonVikings: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
This thread is a landmine. Pigs are avoiding it. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by SalamRushdie: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Igbo people must make it a point to register and vote in the 2019 elections
Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by victorDanladi: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
To further confirm their status as pigs and idiots.Because,the great deputy to chukwu alobam otapiapai mazi nnamdi kanu.The supreme leader of the igbo race has declared that whoever believe in Nigeria is a pig and idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by otil1: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
victorDanladi:
what will now happen to our president.president fayose,president atiku and president FFK

now that our Lord and savior the runaway second in command to chukwu orieku eponmaalu mazi nnamdi kanu said whoever belief in Nigeria is fool,pig and idiot ? grin grin,

Voters card you not get and you want to boycot election! Truth, no one notices you.

All IPOB no vote = no consequence because you not in the voters register.

So pls you terrorists, don't vote o! Don't come out o! Sir at home o!

We will do the voting just like b4.

You want referendum but you lack the sense that it is done using voters card and register.

Nnamdi Kanu is on the run to save his miserable life but he wants to remote control you to go and face army with broken bottles. Even the guns being seized are double barrel and pump action rifles. Is that what the 'Turkish diplomats wants you to use to face Shilka gun boats.

Ipob, I tire for una

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by otil1: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
totit:

My brother, wisdom isn't far fetch in this case. shocked

If akpu eaters feels it's necessary to tell ewedu eaters what to do I don't see anything bad if ewedu decide to tell akpu eaters what to do as well. grin

Isn't it obviously, ibos have given up on nigeria, so why vote ever again? grin

Real Igbos have not given up on Nigeria! Pt of correction pls.

Oh no Investment in Abuja, Lagos and Kano surpasses any other tribe aside the aboriginal tribes. That shows belief in Nigeria.

Ipob are not real Igbos. Analyse Ipob membership and you find majority as unemployed, skill-less easily deceived youths. Even the diaspora arm is dominated by those without legal papers. Just do your check.

Real Igbos want stable Nigeria to do their businesses and make their dough

2 Likes

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by totit: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
otil1:

Oh no Investment in Abuja, Lagos and Kano surpasses any other tribe aside the aboriginal tribes. That shows belief in Nigeria.

Ipob are not real Igbos. Analyse Ipob membership and you find majority as unemployed, skill-less easily deceived youths. Even the diaspora arm is dominated by those without legal papers. Just do your check.

But the emboldned reminds me of a typical ipod reasoning grin

No be small thing my brother. These figures are wonderful. I will take them into consideration. Welldone. grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by otil1: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
totit:

But the emboldned reminds me of a typical ipod reasoning grin

No be small thing my brother. These figures are wonderful. I will take them into consideration. Welldone. grin

Fact is fact.

A lot of times it seems people boast but just check the facts.
Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by totit: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
otil1:

Fact is fact.

A lot of times it seems people boast but just check the facts.

Facts, conducted by whom,a statistician like you ?

Its ok my brother. After all,we all have the power to choose what makes us happy.

Updated : being searching for the " facts" like you suggested but I can't find it ooo. shocked

grin

3 Likes

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by Blue3k(m): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lol what do you guys predict voter turnout to he. I'm guessing 50% for gubernatorial elections. The boycott will flop and only serve to expose them.

1 Like

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by Clerverly: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by victorDanladi: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
otil1:

I have never seen igbo like that

both on facebook and nairaland.They hall hate yorubas,hate muslims,hate hausa fulani,hate Nigeria.Its very obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by otil1: 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
victorDanladi:

I have never seen igbo like that

both on facebook and nairaland.They hall hate yorubas,hate muslims,hate hausa fulani,hate Nigeria.Its very obvious.

Check well.

Tell me who hates his customer. That buys 'market' from him.

Igbos want all you mentioned and need them to survive and thrive.

That's what I said about ipob. These are born losers!

In Aba, while genuine traders where waiting for Yusuf and Yinusa that buy shoes and sandals in bulk and go back to resell at Nasarawa, ipob were at the road from park looking for Yusuf and Yinusa to attack.

Meanwhile sometimes, Yusuf and Yinusa will take some extra goods on credit to repay when next they visit. No genius Igbo trader will wish his customer and trade partner any evil. They will rather quarrel with their own blood brothers. But unemployed ipob tout feels different. As a loser, he rightly feels he has nothing to lose.

Close a market for a single day and see who bears the brunt. It's not ipob. It's genuine Igbo shop and business owners.

Upon is a very sad commentary for the whole Igbos.

Now, tell me any Igbos elite or intellectual backing ipob.

1 Like

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by otil1: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
totit:

Facts, conducted by whom,a statistician like you ?

Its ok my brother. After all,we all have the power to choose what makes us happy.

Updated : being searching for the " facts" like you suggested but I can't find it ooo. shocked

grin

You underate what you can do yourself.

Let's do it this way. Abuja FOR is the capital of Nigeria.

Make a list of all hotels you can lay your hands on within the AMAC- Abuja Municipal Area Council and let's compare who the proprietors are.

You can also search right readily what Do Rufai stated about land in Abuja first hand as Minister FCT.

First is primary source data you can do. 2nd is secondary data source.

You will believe one na
Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by totit: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
otil1:

You underate what you can do yourself.

Let's do it this way. Abuja FOR is the capital of Nigeria.

Make a list of all hotels you can lay your hands on within the AMAC- Abuja Municipal Area Council and let's compare who the proprietors are.

You can also search right readily what Do Rufai stated about land in Abuja first hand as Minister FCT.

First is primary source data you can do. 2nd is secondary data source.

You will believe one na

I only asked for stats, breh! But you went through all the sweat to type these Haa! shocked

Don't worry,dont type again. You don't have t anymore,breh at least you will have a sweet dreams tonight grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by victorDanladi: 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
otil1:

Check well.

Tell me who hates his customer. That buys 'market' from him.

Igbos want all you mentioned and need them to survive and thrive.

That's what I said about ipob. These are born losers!

In Aba, while genuine traders where waiting for Yusuf and Yinusa that buy shoes and sandals in bulk and go back to resell at Nasarawa, ipob were at the road from park looking for Yusuf and Yinusa to attack.

Meanwhile sometimes, Yusuf and Yinusa will take some extra goods on credit to repay when next they visit. No genius Igbo trader will wish his customer and trade partner any evil. They will rather quarrel with their own blood brothers. But unemployed ipob tout feels different. As a loser, he rightly feels he has nothing to lose.

Close a market for a single day and see who bears the brunt. It's not ipob. It's genuine Igbo shop and business owners.

Upon is a very sad commentary for the whole Igbos.

Now, tell me any Igbos elite or intellectual backing ipob.

All southeast politicians are backing them for selfish gain.The few igbo intellectuals that dont support them kept silent and silence in most cases signifies approval.
Anti-IPOB among igbos are just 2%.check Facebook comments,infact I do take time to check their profiles to be rest assured weither they are educated or gainfully employed.

2 Likes

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by Jetleeee: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
DonVikings:
Bro Jetleeee, I sight you. grin

Cc: ZombieHunter. What have you to say about this? grin

Hahaha..I see you breh

Abeg take it easy on my potor kids grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by otil1: 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
victorDanladi:

All southeast politicians are backing them for selfish gain.The few igbo intellectuals that dont support them kept silent and silence in most cases signifies approval.
Anti-IPOB among igbos are just 2%.check Facebook comments,infact I do take time to check their profiles to be rest assured weither they are educated or gainfully employed.

Don't make sweeping statements. "All" is a strong word.

Ipob is popular amongst people of certain class. Even, start from Namdi Kanu. Who is his next in command? Who are the ring leaders? Do you know any of the people being tried with him.

Forget ipob.

What you need to factor in is that it's Buhari's blunt and 19th century approach that propelled Nnamdi Kanu to fame and pseudo-significance.

The leadership of South East basically did not notice his nuisance value. Afterall, Ipob is not the first. There were Massob, BZM, etc. Buhari failed to hear simple counsel to just ignore them.

Nnamdi Kanu is Buhari's creation
Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by otil1: 12:01am On Oct 14, 2017
totit:

I only asked for stats, breh! But you went through all the sweat to type these Haa! shocked

Don't worry,dont type again. You don't have t anymore,breh at least you will have a sweet dreams tonight grin

Sweet dreams too cool

Just that, from ur posts and responses, it's clear that mental health is like a shade of grey grin

Sleep well
Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by totit: 12:02am On Oct 14, 2017
otil1:

Sweet dreams too cool

Just that, from ur posts and responses, it's clear that mental health is like a shade of grey grin

Sleep well

Your choice of words,your wish not mine. kiss

1 Like

Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by otil1: 12:06am On Oct 14, 2017
totit:

Your choice of words,your wish not mine. kiss

Go and sleep -that's your choice not mine!
Re: Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot by totit: 12:16am On Oct 14, 2017
otil1:

Go and sleep -that's your choice not mine!
Hahahahahaha

Typical akpu nigga!
grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East / President Buhari Floors Atiku In Daura Polling Unit / Anambra’s 50-year Development Plan – All Eyes On Prof Soludo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.