Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video (34912 Views)

Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by stephenduru: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
A Nigerian man,Atuekong Paul Bassey,today took his "Akemmi" by storm.He knelt down and proposed to her in Uyo and she gladly accepted the proposal.

Rt Hon Victor Antai and the Orange September team witnessed the dramatic engagement.See photos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD69wMSif7o

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/nigerian-manatuekong-paul.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by stephenduru: 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2017

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by stephenduru: 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2017

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by kinibigdeal(m): 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
crowd undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Islamicpope(m): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Representing d real akwa ibom blood. Jolly give married life my bros.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by elantraceey(f): 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nice acting.... my future hubby better not try this else he'll be sooo shocked.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
am I the only girl that doesn't like proposals

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by bany88(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Must a man kneel down to ask a lady's Hand in marriage

12 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by uzoormah(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:

Talk true, how old are u?

8 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Mrjo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
The way people the act drama these days, their destiny be like

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by ufuosman(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Na one of una post am Abi? congrats to dem
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Evablizin(f): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:
lol,story,Mr Eva forget it i know that you're not Miss Eva.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Martin0(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:

Aaaaaa na so u go take propose give u ooo who know's u fit faint self
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by phintohlar(f): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:
yeah

23 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by emeijeh(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Drama...... They wore same cloth, and the girl's Tommy? lipsrsealed

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by unnamebo: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
was he supposed to climb the roof and propose?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Flashh: 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
bany88:
Must a man kneel down to ask a lady's Hand in marriage
I tire oó.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Adaumunocha(f): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Try this one in Lagos, dem go push una commot for road. Clean pedestrian bridge by the way.

6 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by deepwater(f): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
LoVe issa beautiful thing

Chai his previous babe go cry angry

Dem no dey use ball wey dem use do training play real match.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
This thread reminds me when I proposed to my girlfriend. We were half way in the middle of wild romance when I stopped and asked her "Baby, will you marry me?" guess what happened....

LOL..

Your guess is as good as mine.

Nice surprise man! Such a happy feeling. It's memorable and remarkable. HAPPY ENDING.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by sunshineV(f): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Publicity stunt. Rocking same outfit like they already planned it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Divay22(f): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
One day in my future ..

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by evanso6226(f): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kk
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by pmc01(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
E go soon clear for him eyes

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Krystaal(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
All this planned shit...all good tho..please open this thread n Laugh all day grin. https://www.nairaland.com/3958926/latest-funny-joke-1000001-krystal
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by segebase(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
v
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by pocohantas(f): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dear Nigerian girls,

An engagement ring should be worn on the fourth finger.

The difference is in the ring, not the finger. Thanks

Congrats to them.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by iamleumas: 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:

You don't like them at all or just the public show?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by gregyboy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:

dat means free kpanshing for free bdat

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.