Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

“boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (28430 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Amarabae(f): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2017
Look at how she looks like a sacrifice being offered to Amadioha. Attention seeker
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by bizhop01: 11:14am On Oct 14, 2017
monthly salary for SEX
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by babanawa(m): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2017
how much is her father's pension?
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by imustsaymymindo: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2017
HeWrites:
A young Nigerian lady who goes by the name Benita Ciara Hindan on Facebook, has taken to her page to share that a boyfriend that can’t pay his girlfriend at N100,000 in a month along other allowances, then he shouldn’t consider himself a boyfriend.

See what she wrote;

News Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/boyfriend-that-can-be-paying-his-girl.html

Lol. And she even has a 100k shoe.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by imustsaymymindo: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2017
richiepolymer:

Tell her she is a mistake to humanity. Her father ought to have made her an asset not a liability to any man. What value is she adding to humanity let alone her so called boyfriend? If its sex then she is a colossal waste. All these noodle filled skulls roaming about the surface of the earth. Anyways....

Lol. Noodles don suffer.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by mayorlager(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]
stupid fellow....can your papa and uncles afford that? she is even unripe......child abuse.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by chngebeginwthme: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
LOL funny, When some dowry no even reach 5k
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Revolva(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
baaasstard girl dats why many of them turn to be prostitutes.....by asssiciation when they cant work for their own money always reliant on men for money.....yeye girl..this one na future olosho..
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tuham:
Have you seen this lefulefu grin
bro i don see am grin
the fine babes never make demands oo grin
na d wowor ones wan come buy market for person head grin
i mean just look at d girl wey dey demand 100k grin grin grin
thornapple wey beautiful never even hassle for 10k salary sef grin

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by emesv26(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
is that the way her father paid her mun when both where dating??

receive sense
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by mechanics(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
And where does she think she can see that kind of money, unless the so called boy friend is doing illegal business, because to throw away that kind of money like that is not easy o, she's just talking for herself.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by walemetro: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
dominique:
All these silly leeching girls think that men have a different salary structure from women which includes girlfriend allowance. It's not their faults sha, it's the guys indulging them.

this girl get sense!!!! God bless you!
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
lefulefu:
bro i don see am grin the fine babes never make demands oo grin na d wowor ones wan come buy market for person head grin i mean just look at d girl wey dey demand 100k grin grin grin thornapple wey beautiful never even hassle for 10k salary sef grin
The kind thing wey person's eyes dey see nowadays
Imagine 100k? Someone's 3months salary?!
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by bezimo(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
Short small ugly daft girl.
You bring nothing to the table and feel entitled to everything when you are not a wife yet. Unfortunately, this mentality represent the mentality of quite a number of 9ja girls.Poverty infested mentality.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tuham:

E money or Davido or even Buhari can spend three times of such on a babe shacheesy.but not on a wowor one like dis.this type of one na coke with eggroll or suya dem dey take get amcheesy.ask all those boys wey dey do lebuke(bricklayer) job and dem go tell u how dem dey take catch their babescheesy.dis one na mechanic or okada men dey carry amcheesy.she jus dey make mouthcheesy.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
lefulefu:
E money or Davido or even Buhari can spend three times of such on a babe shacheesy.but not on a wowor one like dis.this type of one na coke with eggroll or suya dem dey take get amcheesy.ask all those boys wey dey do lebuke(bricklayer) job and dem go tell u how dem dey take catch their babescheesy.dis one na mechanic or okada men dey carry amcheesy.she jus dey make mouthcheesy.

Chai!
Una don finish the lady patapata
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by msaad(m): 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
She shld hve mez, it wil b btter than is shit.. sadShe shld hve mez, it wil b btter than is shit..
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Codes151(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I wish women got more to offer than worthless Sex
this caused me a big problem!! But I still won this debate!
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Spells(m): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
grin most girls ain't looking for a relationship e'm r looking for help
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Aleora(f): 2:36am On Oct 16, 2017
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2017
Tuham:

Three months?.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Boxer007(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
thornapple:

Three months?.

Please Can I help me ask your boyfriend if he suk diks. It's for a friends
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Boxer007:

Please Can I help me ask your boyfriend if he suk diks. It's for a friends
Whaaaat?.
You are looking for trouble.
I am a boxer so beware.
You want to push me to give those moderators reasons to ban me again.

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
thornapple:
Three months?.
Yeah my sister... Or uno believe?
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tuham:

Yeah my sister...
Or uno believe?
It's incredibly poor.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Rompio(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Na your servant I be, why you no kudu add abortion allowance.........
Boy never start dey give his own parents 50k, he go come they give you [troublemaker] 100k, u beta go and Double ur hustle
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
thornapple:
It's incredibly poor.
While it might seems be, it depends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) / Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! / The Best Christmas Gift...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.