Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You (47076 Views)

How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by ChyOmaa(f): 12:16am On Oct 14, 2017
Some of them won't even spend on you at all talk more of spending heavily grin grin grin
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by greatseed: 12:16am On Oct 14, 2017
Rokia2:
He don't look at you the same. Try looking deep into h is eyes you will see how he truly feels about you.

He looks at you cry without consoling you. (He's now heartless with no sympathy towards you.

Everything is your fault. Every argument is turned against you. You are the cause of everything.
Guess u talking frm experience.

You feel lonely when you are with him. He's there but you are more lonely then when you was even single

Your nak--end-e-ss don't even move him anymore. He's no longer attracted to you.

Sex becomes blah and boring.

His kissing feels different.

He's now too busy for you. He don't call much he barely text he don't even take you on dates anymore.

He don't remember your anniversary neither your birthday. You are no longer important to him.

He's easily irritable around you. Every little thing piss him off about you.

You now have a billion bad ways he start looking for every fault. Faults you never even knew existed is now invented by him.

He don't share his deepest feelings with you anymore. He becomes a total Stranger.

He no longer shows concern. If you like you can stay out till 2am (none of his business)

Your heart and instinct is now telling you that this man is no longer in love with you but like the love sick fool that you are you are still in denial.

Guess u talking frm experience tongue grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by chiraqDemon(m): 12:19am On Oct 14, 2017
He doesn't get jealous, eg my ex was always busy telling me about the guys that hit on her n I was like oh, lol. Ok. In my mind I was like u won't go let them Bleep u like im doing, come and open pant lemme do my business and let u out the door.

On the other hand I can pretend well and give good advice even when i really don't care, that's one thing that fooled my ex, I broke up n she was like u were the only one that was always there for me. In my mind I was like I was only there for the poosy, stop calling me shuu.
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by cbrass(m): 12:23am On Oct 14, 2017
deepwater:
This list is for the boys

When a MAN is done with you, he packages you well for the next Man, he does not leave you heart broken, he let you go in peace without revenge, he explains nicely why you two can not be together anymore, he restores your confidence, he makes sure all pending issues are resolved, he wishes you well.

Talking from experience undecided
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by ChyOmaa(f): 12:23am On Oct 14, 2017
chiraqDemon:
He doesn't get jealous, eg my ex was always busy telling me about the guys that hit on her n I was like oh, lol. Ok. In my mind I was like u won't go let them Bleep u like im doing, come and open pant lemme do my business and let u out the door.

On the other hand I can pretend well and give good advice even when i really don't care, that's one thing that fooled my ex, I broke up n she was like u were the only one that was always there for me. In my mind I was like I was only there for the poosy, stop calling me shuu.

Ika ni e! Haba!!! You're very wicked!!!

......and he even had the guts to type his wicked act here lipsrsealed
May God have mercy on you
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by demefaboy(m): 12:25am On Oct 14, 2017
Nobodys:
lol. Its not always easy dear. Especially when u hav bin with d person for long.. pain was d day i cried and my bf told me dat my tears doesnt move a thing in him. Gawdddd i felt like commiting suicide... Till now i stil cnt leave him no matter how we try. I feel like somthing is wrong with me...
If ur in Lagos locate me, by the time I rock you with my rode u will forget him in a jiffy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by 9too1: 12:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Rokia2:
He don't look at you the same. Try looking deep into h is eyes you will see how he truly feels about you.

He looks at you cry without consoling you. (He's now heartless with no sympathy towards you.

Everything is your fault. Every argument is turned against you. You are the cause of everything.

You feel lonely when you are with him. He's there but you are more lonely then when you was even single

Your nak--end-e-ss don't even move him anymore. He's no longer attracted to you.

He's now too busy for you. He don't call much he barely text he don't even take you on dates anymore.

He don't remember your anniversary neither your birthday. You are no longer important to him.

You now have a billion bad ways he start looking for every fault. Faults you never even knew existed is now invented by him.

He don't share his deepest feelings with you anymore. He becomes a total Stranger.

He no longer shows concern. If you like you can stay out till 2am (none of his business)

Your heart and instinct is now telling you that this man is no longer in love with you but like the love sick fool that you are you are still in denial.

It sounds more like an experience...sorry if so.
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by chiraqDemon(m): 12:31am On Oct 14, 2017
ChyOmaa:

Ika ni e! Haba!!! You're very wicked!!!

......and he even had the guts to type his wicked act here lipsrsealed
May God have mercy on you
Lmao it was a joke. Im a good guy actually. Im the guy that gets played and has to pick up the pieces.
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by demefaboy(m): 12:35am On Oct 14, 2017
chiraqDemon:

u did well bro
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by ChyOmaa(f): 12:37am On Oct 14, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Lmao it was a joke. Im a good guy actually. Im the guy that gets played and has to pick up the pieces.
You had better be joking biko cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope you've finished picking up the pieces? grin
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by chiraqDemon(m): 12:42am On Oct 14, 2017
ChyOmaa:

You had better be joking biko cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope you've finished picking up the pieces? grin
Lol I try but im making good progress. But im staying away from women for now, it's a scary world out there right now.
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by chiraqDemon(m): 12:44am On Oct 14, 2017
demefaboy:
u did well bro
Lmao it's a joke o. I don't support that kind of behaviour at all. It's not good o grin
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by msylva2147(m): 12:46am On Oct 14, 2017
Rokia2:

Why did you write more than the OP himself?
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by demefaboy(m): 12:47am On Oct 14, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Lmao it's a joke o. I don't support that kind of behaviour at all. It's not good o grin
whether joke or not I must do that to a girl, I want to experiment it. Tnx for d good information God bless u
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by chiraqDemon(m): 12:51am On Oct 14, 2017
demefaboy:
whether joke or not I must do that to a girl, I want to experiment it. Tnx for d good information God bless u
Just be wise, unless it will be mutual and the girl might even out play you. Real heartbreak is not when a girl plays u when u gave your all, it's when a girl u thought u were playing turns out to be the one playing you, that time u start Doubting your intelligence and u start missing her for being so smart.
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by demefaboy(m): 12:54am On Oct 14, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Just be wise, unless it will be mutual and the girl might even out play you. Real heartbreak is not when a girl plays u when u gave your all, it's when a girl u thought u were playing turns out to be the one playing you, that time u start Doubting your intelligence and u start missing her for being so smart.
My own is to enjoy her pussycat, and leave, no pussy no love
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by chiraqDemon(m): 12:59am On Oct 14, 2017
demefaboy:
My own is to enjoy her pussycat, and leave, no pussy no love
It's not necessary sha. Just find a girl, love her and enjoy only her towtow. Don't use any girl. In begging on their behalf. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Relationship56(m): 1:02am On Oct 14, 2017
lol also read this - Ladies, Be Careful! If Your Man Can’t Pass These 2 Easy Tests, He’s Not Into You…Run Away Fast => http://www.frabidel.com/blog/ladies-be-careful-if-your-man-cant-pass-these-2-easy-tests-hes-not-into-yourun-away-fast/
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by victor8269: 1:32am On Oct 14, 2017
pocohantas:
This guy must be a learner... grin

Naija guys wey be say, their heart and dick is too much for one woman. So,they share it among 4women.
Call it division of labour.

They can even introduce you to their ancestors, babe, e no mean anything o. One has to use lots of intuition and be hopeful too.
Y women like to talk about guys?
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by victor8269: 1:36am On Oct 14, 2017
Adaumunocha:
He tell you to visit him at home! His territory! Talk about a rat going into a cats basket.
I'm always like
Be there doing Waka, beautiful girls are growing up speedily
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by victor8269: 1:40am On Oct 14, 2017
Nobodys:
lol. Its not always easy dear. Especially when u hav bin with d person for long.. pain was d day i cried and my bf told me dat my tears doesnt move a thing in him. Gawdddd i felt like commiting suicide... Till now i stil cnt leave him no matter how we try. I feel like somthing is wrong with me...
Dis post is for you dear. Ur mates don dey marry finish, u still dey do BF tins, Well-done ma!!!
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by pappicole(m): 1:57am On Oct 14, 2017
When your hand no longer tortori anymore

Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Sike(m): 5:38am On Oct 14, 2017
Peachess:
Sometimes we know, we're just too blinded by love to do the right thing.
LOVE IS WICKED
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 14, 2017
Nobodys:
ermmm..dear i dont even know oo.... He wud still find a way to apologize dat wud make me just speechless... Buh i guess if i catch him in d act den dat shud be it for us....
Please you don't deserve such ill treatment. Nobody does.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Oblitz(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2017
totally on point. we do all these unconsciously..............
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Peachess(f): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2017
Boyooosa:

That is Yoruba English for u, go and ask Seun.
I mean 'I pity you'.
And that was out of concern for your novice comment.... Knowing the right thing to do but not doing because you are stuck to the preek or the money. SMH my head again!
Yoruba people can be so annoying sometimes, so why were you using Yoruba English (or whatever) while addressing me? Do you think everyone is Yoruba? You guys need stop that annoying shit you do (addressing someone with Yoruba or English translated from yoruba others can't understand), not everyone is Yoruba. This not the first time it's happening. Even if seun is Yoruba, does nairaland look like a Yoruba forum to you?
For the record I don't believe in the shit called love, I just wrote a general comment some people say. If your gay ass is stuck with a dick, doesn't mean everyone is like you. Don't ever quote again ass hole.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 14, 2017
ChyOmaa:
Some of them won't even spend on you at all talk more of spending heavily grin grin grin

Lols, Mzpecs smiley
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 14, 2017
Peachess:

Yoruba people can be so annoying sometimes, so why were you using Yoruba English (or whatever) while addressing me? Do you think everyone is Yoruba? You guys need stop that annoying shit you do (addressing someone with Yoruba or English translated from yoruba others can't understand), not everyone is Yoruba. This not the first time it's happening. Even if seun is Yoruba, does nairaland look like a Yoruba forum to you?
For the record I don't believe in the shit called love, I just wrote a general comment some people say. If your gay ass is stuck with a dick, doesn't mean everyone is like you. Don't ever quote again ass hole.

Too much for one person, Margarita.
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Peachess(f): 6:57am On Oct 14, 2017
emusmithy:

Too much for one person, Margarita.
. He deserves anything I say, even worse. He got me angry this morning.
Re: 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
I agree with you.. It's commitment that keeps a relationship than love itself

They won't hear word. They will keep jumping from one person to the next like keke marwa, the aftermath is they pick up different things from different people and it confuses their choice and character and they won't easily be satisfied with anyone....I hope they hear...Everyone in my family got married to their first/second date. The idea is find someone you love and then work on it, they say they want this and that, in the end, it's a hog wash, they don't know what they want and when it passes them, they can't recognise it as a result, blame it on greed.

These days, they want to date 50 people, i don't know what they're looking for, maybe it's crude oil, only God knows. When they finally decide to settle with one, they now start complaining, comparing, fault-finding, criticizing what isn't even an issue because they have lost their normal orientation...

Some go into 35-40 and won't get hooked up eventually, it's pure greed, deceit, a heart of a cheat, an eye of a gambler, Yeye people...

Shiooor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse / Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad / Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.