Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

See The Love Letter A Secondary School Girl Wrote To Her Crush.(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Love Letter A Secondary School Girl Wrote To Her Crush.(photo) (3592 Views)

This Woman Is My Crush (photo) / See What A Girl Wrote On FB / The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Love Letter A Secondary School Girl Wrote To Her Crush.(photo) by echobazz: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
I'm totally lost for words,children of nowadays doing wonders.. .. cry

Re: See The Love Letter A Secondary School Girl Wrote To Her Crush.(photo) by greatnaija01: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
she will fail WAEC, JAMB and PUME for 2 years before she receives sense

1 Like

Re: See The Love Letter A Secondary School Girl Wrote To Her Crush.(photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Let the girl be she is still growing up.

Reality will hit her like a thunderstorm. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Love Letter A Secondary School Girl Wrote To Her Crush.(photo) by ubongoton(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
bad effect of teaching them how to write a letter with 250 word in preparation for waec cause this to happen

1 Like

Re: See The Love Letter A Secondary School Girl Wrote To Her Crush.(photo) by Yeligray(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
As if you did nt follow and write your own... I remember those times we used to search for words in the dictionary to express emotions
Re: See The Love Letter A Secondary School Girl Wrote To Her Crush.(photo) by ashlyfab78(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
And how on earth did the OP knows she's a secondary school student cos the letter didn't indicated so....unless the OP is the receiver of the letter..... I beg OP, create the space for her in your farm to plant the seed ooo...... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Love Letter A Secondary School Girl Wrote To Her Crush.(photo) by Yeligray(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
ubongoton:
bad effect of teaching them how to write a letter with 250 word in preparation for waec cause this to happen
they ask for not less than 450 words.. Not bad though she's trying
Re: See The Love Letter A Secondary School Girl Wrote To Her Crush.(photo) by IamAirforce1: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
Children of nowadays sef grin
Re: See The Love Letter A Secondary School Girl Wrote To Her Crush.(photo) by NwaChibuzor: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
many of you castigators did worse
Re: See The Love Letter A Secondary School Girl Wrote To Her Crush.(photo) by echobazz: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
ashlyfab78:
And how on earth did the OP knows she's a secondary school student cos the letter didn't indicated so....unless the OP is the receiver of the letter..... I beg OP, create the space for her in your farm to plant the seed ooo...... grin grin
I'm not the receiver ooooo grin
Re: See The Love Letter A Secondary School Girl Wrote To Her Crush.(photo) by ashlyfab78(m): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
echobazz:

I'm not the receiver ooooo grin

Ayaff hear oo.... cheesy
Re: See The Love Letter A Secondary School Girl Wrote To Her Crush.(photo) by indodon(m): 5:40am On Oct 14, 2017
can't believe I was actually impressed grin grin
Re: See The Love Letter A Secondary School Girl Wrote To Her Crush.(photo) by zephry(m): 6:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Rokia2:
Let the girl be she is still growing up.

Reality will hit her like a thunderstorm. grin
sister sister wicked

(1) (Reply)

Guys, When Ur Woman Ask For Money Give Her This. Pic / Is Anything Wrong What He Did - Photo / Why are ladies like this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.