Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Dstv And Its Demonic Plan To Kill Tstv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv And Its Demonic Plan To Kill Tstv (874 Views)

Dstv And Its Demonic Plan To Kill Tstv / Dstv And Its Demonic Plan To Kill Tstv: Nigerians, This New Baby Must Not DIE / Dstv And Its Demonic Plan To Kill Tstv: Nigerians, This New Baby Must Not Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv And Its Demonic Plan To Kill Tstv by legenduq(m): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Fejiro Oliver

Whatever guts and arrogance popular satellite television DSTV had many years ago died completely two weeks ago in Nigeria. To DSTV, nothing like Pay TV or Pay as you watch. To DSTV, whatever they offered us as Nigerians was simply the best and we dare not complain. To DSTV, we were their cash cows. To DSTV, we are puppets that can be controlled at will and who are we to dare just complain. We are nobody. All these changed when a new baby entered the stage. All the arrogance was punctured when a new whiz kid came on block and since them the centre in DSTV could no longer hold. The songs of inability to have Pay TV changed as soon as the new baby TSTV came with a bang and took the terrestrial wave by storm with readiness to not just offer Pay as you watch but also gift users with 20gb monthly to browse with.

While in the office today, I was discussing with my colleagues on which of the telecoms Wi-Fi we should buy to enable all staff use, and I was told bluntly to forget about buying any Wi-Fi but to wait for TSTV with their 20gb for us to use. Nigerians can’t wait any longer. The wait for TSTV to berth finally on the satellite soil is like waiting for godot. Alas this hope may soon be dashed, as TSTV may NEVER launch in life. This waiting may just be in vain, as billions of Naira has been deployed by DSTV to our nation’s regulatory agencies, third party channels and even our National Assembly to stop TSTV from giving us the Pay as you watch that we have long waited for.

This is the bad news and I dare DSTV to prove me wrong. Fellow Nigerians, DSTV as I write has officially written to over twenty third party channels bribing them with billions of dollars to withdraw the rights they initially. That’s not all;

Read more at: http://secretsreporter.com/dstv-demonic-plan-kill-tstv-nigerians-new-baby-must-not-die/
Re: Dstv And Its Demonic Plan To Kill Tstv by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
I was expecting this, corruption is just too deep

2 Likes

Re: Dstv And Its Demonic Plan To Kill Tstv by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
I knew it would come to this.
Re: Dstv And Its Demonic Plan To Kill Tstv by legenduq(m): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chai! cry cry cryI weep for we country. Lemme come and go and call oga Lai to promote our local content.
Re: Dstv And Its Demonic Plan To Kill Tstv by Temidayo9(m): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
The strategy TSTV used to advertise there coming to market is Bad, I hope they will learn a lesson . You started from Noise making and Name damaging to show that you have something. If TStv have something better than DStv without much noise Nigerian will buy them.
As per pay as you watch, that's not actually available on Tstv, it's just a market lie and Konja to deceive Nigerians.
Re: Dstv And Its Demonic Plan To Kill Tstv by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
This is the bad news and I dare DSTV to prove me wrong. Fellow Nigerians, DSTV as I write has officially written to over twenty third party channels bribing them with billions of dollars to withdraw the rights they initially.
Yeah right......

1 Like

Re: Dstv And Its Demonic Plan To Kill Tstv by baski92(m): 2:31am On Oct 14, 2017
Dstv just be like most Nigerians ex

Re: Dstv And Its Demonic Plan To Kill Tstv by Fididiguy(m): 6:17am On Oct 14, 2017
The Op is optimistic but yet scared
..but me I think the romance btw tstv and fed govt had gone beyond that, plus remember we have new sheriff in town now. Let wait and see if this govt will fail this test. My take tho
Re: Dstv And Its Demonic Plan To Kill Tstv by larrynakel: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2017
I overheard some folks discussing this on a flight to Abuja last year. Do you know that DSTV installs for free 4 years uninterrupted services to the official residence of all the Senate and house of assembly members? I even tried to find out how true it is from a friend that works for multichoice but he denied it.

1 Like

Re: Dstv And Its Demonic Plan To Kill Tstv by legenduq(m): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2017
Temidayo9:
The strategy TSTV used to advertise there coming to market is Bad, I hope they will learn a lesson . You started from Noise making and Name damaging to show that you have something. If TStv have something better than DStv without much noise Nigerian will buy them.
As per pay as you watch, that's not actually available on Tstv, it's just a market lie and Konja to deceive Nigerians.
I agree with you to an extent, but how many times have you seen Tstv adverts on Tv stations or Billboards? We Nigerians did the advert for them, and trust Naija they can hype anything, especially what they like.

1 Like

Re: Dstv And Its Demonic Plan To Kill Tstv by legenduq(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2017
baski92:
Dstv just be like most Nigerians ex
grin grin grin
Re: Dstv And Its Demonic Plan To Kill Tstv by valgbo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
DSTV don't have billions of dollars to spare.........
Re: Dstv And Its Demonic Plan To Kill Tstv by valgbo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
h8rr:

Yeah right......
lol see how he's saying billions of dollars..... even if it's Wal-Mart or Microsoft

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Movie Script. Experienced Nairalanders Needed!!! / Top 10 World’s Highest Paid Beautiful Actresses / My Experience At Silverbird Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.