Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work (47766 Views)

Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by neocortex: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2017
sinceraconcept:
the parents of the girl only want to push the blame on the guy only. the girl seduced him,his is what most girls do to repairers,artisans,electrician,mechanics,etc that come visiting,I have them as friends. the parents were not around,the girl seduced him,he was panshing and the parents came in,caught them and the girl quickly turned it to rape after enjoying the banana. no sane repairer would rape someone at a home he never visits and just start raping like that when anybody could come in and he's even a thermocool worker that could be traced at any time. this is not rape joor,it's consensual

Rapists and potential rapists seems to be on the prowl on this thread.
We are lucky that you are not a judge, well I doubt anyone with your
kind of warped mentality can ever be appointed to the bench.
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by tartarus(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2017
sinceraconcept:
the parents of the girl only want to push the blame on the guy only. the girl seduced him,his is what most girls do to repairers,artisans,electrician,mechanics,etc that come visiting,I have them as friends. the parents were not around,the girl seduced him,he was panshing and the parents came in,caught them and the girl quickly turned it to rape after enjoying the banana. no sane repairer would rape someone at a home he never visits and just start raping like that when anybody could come in and he's even a thermocool worker that could be traced at any time. this is not rape joor,it's consensual

You are mad!!! Fucking rapist! undecided
Just imagine! Nairaland boys are the clear description of many Nigerian men! They'll Always find a way to put blame on a female. This is very nauseating!

1 Like

Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by charain: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2017
sinceraconcept:

Senseless post.
Seduce?
Is that the excuse you give each time you rape your victim.
Nairaland needs a rapist register so that your name can be
entered immediately.

I hope you never have a daughter, because you will pounce
on her and claimed she seduced you.

1 Like

Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by charain: 10:37am On Oct 14, 2017
tartarus:

Just imagine! Nairaland boys are the clear description of many Nigerian men! They'll Always find a way to put blame on a female. This is very nauseating!

What is even more annoying is that some fools liked his post.
They are basically saying that they would rape a girl if the opportunity
presents then blame the victim for seducing them.

1 Like

Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by sinceraconcept(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2017
charain:

Senseless post.
Seduce?
Is that the excuse you give each time you rape your victim.
Nairaland needs a rapist register so that your name can be
entered immediately.

I hope you never have a daughter, because you will pounce
on her and claimed she seduced you.
dude,let's call a spade a spade. are you a virgin? if you are married,were you a virgin before marriage? if yes,cool,you can condemn,but if no,its abnormal. abnormal seems normal in this society,sexual immorality in Nigeria not only among girls buy guys too is something else in this country,most guys I know see sex as being the happening guy thing and we are quick to judge this man. Only in Nigeria will you see a broke nigga chasing pussy around when he's supposed to be chasing money,even for a rich nigga to engage in sex before marriage is abnormal and shouldn't be condoned in our societies,I see a guy that fornicate as the same person as this repairer guy. even guys that Bleep olosho,Bleep girls anyhow,perform anal on girls and even gays would come here insulting this man meanwhile they're birds of the same feather. we all like Dubai,Middle East because they're clean,safe from sexually transmitted diseases and progressing as a nation because of their laws on premarital sex and adultery but in a 3rd world nation like this,tell them to introduce such laws,they will say its 21st century and civilization is blah blah. civilization in a country where a corper can't speak correct English,where there are many educated illiterates,where people don't know their rights,where musicians sing jargons and everybody rush to buy them. are Arabs not civilized to make such laws too? Dubai is the most beautiful city in the world,how more civilized could a country be? but yet they don't get carried away with the immoralities the west is distributing like homosexuality,zoophilia,necrophilia,fornication, I see the middle easterns as the most civilized anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if some Nigerian girls have started getting involved in Zoophilia too because they want yo be civilize like whites. if we frown at fornication and adultery strictly in this nation like the arabs,the girl would have known how to dress properly whenever she sees a man or not flow freely,gisting with a man,she would know how to close the door to her room too and not lay down like a nymphomaniac,arabs do it and it's paying them,men can't interact with women freely,but shebi na you wan dey civilized and copy whites,then rape cases wouldn't be far to you . if we had imposed arabian laws,this repairer wouldn't have yielded to the girl's sex offer or if you call it rape,it wouldn't have happened.

1 Like

Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by sinceraconcept(m): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2017
tartarus:

dude,let's call a spade a spade. are you a virgin? if you are married,were you a virgin before marriage? if yes,cool,you can condemn,but if no,its abnormal. abnormal seems normal in this society,sexual immorality in Nigeria not only among girls buy guys too is something else in this country,most guys I know see sex as being the happening guy thing and we are quick to judge this man. Only in Nigeria will you see a broke nigga chasing pussy around when he's supposed to be chasing money,even for a rich nigga to engage in sex before marriage is abnormal and shouldn't be condoned in our societies,I see a guy that fornicate as the same person as this repairer guy. even guys that Bleep olosho,Bleep girls anyhow,perform anal on girls and even gays would come here insulting this man meanwhile they're birds of the same feather. we all like Dubai,Middle East because they're clean,safe from sexually transmitted diseases and progressing as a nation because of their laws on premarital sex and adultery but in a 3rd world nation like this,tell them to introduce such laws,they will say its 21st century and civilization is blah blah. civilization in a country where a corper can't speak correct English,where there are many educated illiterates,where people don't know their rights,where musicians sing jargons and everybody rush to buy them. are Arabs not civilized to make such laws too? Dubai is the most beautiful city in the world,how more civilized could a country be? but yet they don't get carried away with the immoralities the west is distributing like homosexuality,zoophilia,necrophilia,fornication, I see the middle easterns as the most civilized anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if some Nigerian girls have started getting involved in Zoophilia too because they want yo be civilize like whites. if we frown at fornication and adultery strictly in this nation like the arabs,the girl would have known how to dress properly whenever she sees a man or not flow freely,gisting with a man,she would know how to close the door to her room too and not lay down like a nymphomaniac,arabs do it and it's paying them,men can't interact with women freely,but shebi na you wan dey civilized and copy whites,then rape cases wouldn't be far to you . if we had imposed arabian laws,this repairer wouldn't have yielded to the girl's sex offer or if you call it rape,it wouldn't have happened.
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by sinceraconcept(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2017
neocortex:

Rapists and potential rapists seems to be on the prowl on this thread.
We are lucky that you are not a judge, well I doubt anyone with your
kind of warped mentality can ever be appointed to the bench.
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by tartarus(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2017
charain:

What is even more annoying is that some fools liked his post.
They are basically saying that they would rape a girl if the opportunity
presents then blame the victim for seducing them.
Forget it! I'm a Nigerian man but honestly many Nigerian men lack good home training! They weren't raised up right! sad

1 Like

Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by LemonBoy1: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2017
kaziblake:
So now I am not even safe in my own house?
Imagine this arrant nonsense

undecided undecided undecided...make sure your bf, hubby or bro is around when inviting a SERVICE engineer...lolssss
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by LemonBoy1: 10:45am On Oct 14, 2017
sinceraconcept:

Hhmmmmmm...na wa oh...that's the reason American police now have cameras on their dash board. To be able to verify things like this. Maybe service engineers should start using cameras too...cos these days its hard to know who's telling the truth
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by LemonBoy1: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2017
fareed69:
He should be castrated

Holy Holy

Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by dimmikel: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2017
He renders other home service options aside from fixing and installin therrmocool products
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by Vado(m): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2017
sinceraconcept:
dude,let's call a spade a spade. are you a virgin? if you are married,were you a virgin before marriage? if yes,cool,you can condemn,but if no,its abnormal. abnormal seems normal in this society,sexual immorality in Nigeria not only among girls buy guys too is something else in this country,most guys I know see sex as being the happening guy thing and we are quick to judge this man. Only in Nigeria will you see a broke nigga chasing pussy around when he's supposed to be chasing money,even for a rich nigga to engage in sex before marriage is abnormal and shouldn't be condoned in our societies,I see a guy that fornicate as the same person as this repairer guy. even guys that Bleep olosho,Bleep girls anyhow,perform anal on girls and even gays would come here insulting this man meanwhile they're birds of the same feather. we all like Dubai,Middle East because they're clean,safe from sexually transmitted diseases and progressing as a nation because of their laws on premarital sex and adultery but in a 3rd world nation like this,tell them to introduce such laws,they will say its 21st century and civilization is blah blah. civilization in a country where a corper can't speak correct English,where there are many educated illiterates,where people don't know their rights,where musicians sing jargons and everybody rush to buy them. are Arabs not civilized to make such laws too? Dubai is the most beautiful city in the world,how more civilized could a country be? but yet they don't get carried away with the immoralities the west is distributing like homosexuality,zoophilia,necrophilia,fornication,etc I see the middle easterns as the most civilized anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if some Nigerian girls have started getting involved in Zoophilia too because they want yo be civilize like whites. if we frown at fornication and adultery strictly in this nation like the arabs,the girl would have known how to dress properly whenever she sees a man or not flow freely,gisting with a man,she would know how to close the door to her room too and not lay down like a nymphomaniac,arabs do it and it's paying them,men can't interact with women freely,but shebi na you wan dey civilized and copy whites,then rape cases wouldn't be far to you . if we had imposed arabian laws,this repairer wouldn't have yielded to the girl's sex offer or if you call it rape,it wouldn't have happened.

K
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by Revolva(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by laribari(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
angry why dem nor give am dry pepper aka Ata gigun to sniff/details should break/smash coconut on his hard flat head.Bastard.Pigs like display dey Kal Nig a zoo.Bastard

Why are you concluding a matter you don't even know about? Why didn't they show us the girl in question and let's see? Some report says house maid and others say 6yr old.

All the things the guy said were said under duress on a good day. We have only heard one side of the story.
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by laribari(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Yeligray:
Looks are so decieving see en innocent face... But seriously issues concerning rape is alarming the govt. should put down effective measures to punish rapists i'm tired of seeing them go scot free.

If I were you, i'd listen to both sides of the story. Nobody explained what happened and you want me to believe the testimony of a man under duress?
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by nkemdi89(f): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
femi4:
Adultery is moral crime
We are talking of constitution and criminal code, I know in the penal code applied only in northern Nigeria, its a crime , but its not applied in southern jurisdictions.
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by nkemdi89(f): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
ivolt:

Cavewoman, kindly go to court to defend the rapist.
Just because you have loose morals doesn't mean every girl
is like you.

[img]https://media./images/b79ed09bcac0d4a3e7fe60d5fca3f989/tenor.gif[/img]

You should be an idiot who doesn't know anything about crime and its application in the legal system.
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by laribari(m): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
fidalgo19:
By what is wrong with the woman, there are ways to handle this. Instead of her send this video to the head of thermocool you just have to post this on social media.
The man sef is a fool, I don't understand why a man like you can't withstand sex for a while.

God bless you, this is my guess. Does the woman have anything against thermocool maybe with one of her products? People can be mischievous oo becos the way she was hammering and denting the name of thermocool is funny to me.

There are ways to handle matters like this and I share your thought too. First off, arrest the young man if it is true, then contact thermocool management and get your cash compensation damages (in a million naira or two). Since she has handled it her own way, shikina.

I'm not convinced cos I heard from a direct source that it was a set up but I won't say more than that for now. Why didn't they interview the girl and let her explain how it happened. There is really nothing to hide anymore and the woman hersef choose to hide her face but kept shouting thermocool. I smell foul play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by RillJ(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Railroad the bast--d till he is in jail.
While the criminal litigation is on, take a civil suit against his company, Temocool Nigeria should be joined in and maybe Temocool International (ur counsel should find out). Make them pay.
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by mechanics(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
I feel for him, the man didn't do well at all.
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by Kanuchigab: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
Rayd502:

Have you considered if the girl in question is a minor?

The report said "Thermocool staff rapes client's employee" so the girl shouldn't be a minor or the woman is involved in child labour
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by ChiefSweetus: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Now now dem don kpeky hin face with punch grin grin grin grin
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by nairanaira12: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Everything now is rape, evn consensual sex is nw tagged as rape whenever the girl's parent wants to make trouble. Convicting an individual of rape is the hardest thing in legal practice

Well, this individual has just confessed, and by his own words, he will be condemned
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by Tafugo: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Such a statement is under Duress which the young can even present the slip as an evidence against the accuser. Most of these house girls are restricted from having affair outside thereby tempting anyone who comes around them.
Another rapist An 8 year old tempting an adult.You and the Thermacool man are one and the same. You people just don't get it. When you have an 8 year old daughter may she tempt an adult and you take it not as rape.
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by Tafugo: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
laribari:

Why are you concluding a matter you don't even know about? Why didn't they show us the girl in question and let's see? Some report says house maid and others say 6yr old.

All the things the guy said were said under duress on a good day. We have only heard one side of the story.
You want them to show a minors face so you can self-service on it abi? Stop talking like an illiterate.
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by laribari(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tafugo:

You want them to show a minors face so you can self-service on it abi? Stop talking like an illiterate.

You are a fool and the illiterate here. What evidence of you seen to suggest the man committed the crime? In the entire video did they say anything about the victim or her age?

This is lagos, get sense naa. There is no information and in life history has shown that you cannot judge a book from it cover. Investigate first.
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by Mrkumareze(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tafugo:
Another rapist An 8 year old tempting an adult.You and the Thermacool man are one and the same. You people just don't get it. When you have an 8 year old daughter may she tempt an adult and you take it not as rape.

Was the age mentioned mr. Man? And how could a child of I years be a house help?
Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by Megatrix: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Devilish man

1 Like

Re: Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work by jaybee(f): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
EVILFOREST:

I guess he was under duress to have popped up such answers......
U could imagine what was behind the camera...?

Let the LAW have its course....
If indeed he RAPED, he should then cool off in the yards

Ipob spotted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) / Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas / Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.