Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) (26509 Views)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Shuaibu Ibrahim: Army Violated The Law In Appointment Of New NYSC DG - The Cable / "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by kitakoli(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2017
Akissani:
As far as PMB remains dae president of this country,The pigs and idiots will neva be satisfied even if he makes one of their own the vice president of Nigeria

THE CRY OF MARGINALIZATION IS OUT OF THEIR HATRED FOR PMB

You are the piglet and Idiotic 'phosphoros'

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by guru03(m): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2017
I am a Northerner, to be Frank the highest form of sentiments, Northern agenda, Fulani & Hausa agenda. I have seen in this country, even Yaradu'a was not like this.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by bastien: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2017
BTS
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2017
grin grin
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Arysexy(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2017
Shut up your kunu mouth, mad man!

Thunder fire you there! Bigot presidiot!
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by ONYII4TRUT: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2017
Akissani:
As far as PMB remains dae president of this country,The pigs and idiots will neva be satisfied even if he makes one of their own the vice president of Nigeria

YOU ARE CHIEF OF THE PIGS
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by sirwilly4eva(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2017
d president has not been fair 2any region xcept d northwest and d south east is d worst off in term of appointments, cos ministers r constitutional appointment so dats kindoff mandatory
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 14, 2017
Indeed
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by AuroraB(f): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2017
Osi gini undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by dingbang(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2017
So Nigeria will be a better place if the president decides to practice true federal character right?
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by AuroraB(f): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2017
I almost forgot angry

3 Likes

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by almujahidy: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2017
For the sake of comparison, Jonathan wasn't this fair in his general appointment during his tenure and no one complained. Just because someone is from the North and fair without sidelining some ethnic groups in his cabinet doesn't mean you'll still yell for his actions. People should imagine themselves in that position before commenting blindly.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by paBuhari(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2017
The think about vegetable is that he know he is a confirm bigot yet he is pretending.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by denitro(m): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2017
There is a difference between being fair and just.
If you had 3 kids and had 9 oranges. You could share the oranges in this ratio and still be fair but not just.
2:1:6
Fair: the quality of treating people equally or in a way that is right or reasonable
The bolded can be used to describe fairness also.
Based on your level of support during the last election, it is only FAIR you get this and this. Getting THIS and also
THIS will be unafir and unjust. So Igbos should suck it up and endure, 2019 is just around the corner.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Eeroh95(m): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2017
You shouldn't even say you are FAIR...what nonsense

You are a biased bastard..

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by dignity33: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2017
Zico5:
Anyone thinking he wants to satisfy igbo will only kill himself. Mr president u have tried ur best even without voting u. Move on and continue the work being assigned by majority. They only want to reap where they did not sow typical of them anywhere they go. Even if Gej that they worship can't please them, then who is a fulani man from the north. I fear igbo with my life.
Ignorance Nigeria is not a personal property it belong to every citizen regardless of whom you vote during election.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 14, 2017
You called that crumbs appointment fair?WTH!It is like an errand boy.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by AK481(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2017
Boyooosa:

Also speaking, Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State expressed satisfaction on the outcome of their discussions with the President on critical issues and topics affecting the region.

Umahi, who is the Chairman of South East Governors Forum said, “You have no hatred for any state. You have treated all states with equality. What one state gets in the north, the other gets in the south.”

President Buhari with a cross section of South East leaders in Abuja on Friday

this guy is a traitor

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by ipobbigot7: 9:24am On Oct 14, 2017
Buhari should not bother himself with the ranting of these people, they are nothing but disgruntled. Even if Buhari has left his seat for the Igbos they will still complain, they will still sing their biafra national item which is Igbos marginalization.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by lonelydora: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2017
This is the highest level of Hate speech from Jubrin.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Na lie, Na lie , Na lie...you are fair to the South East yet you described them in the day you were inugurated as 5 percenters who shouldn't expect anything from your govt but pain and blood shed , a promise you have lived up to in words and actions , you claim your are fair to the South East yet you have never stepped your ur bigoted feet there till date , you claim you are fair to the South East yet in recent NNPC appointments the region didn't get a single appointment despite having some of the most qualified people in the oil industry , you claim you are fair to the South East but you have failed to have single security personnel of South East attend your security briefs , for your information it's only under your leadership both in 1984 and now that we have had President have security council without a single person of Igbo extraction there and yet you think to are fair , Mr President the only place you have been fair to the South East is when you need a good pilot to fly your presidential Boeing Business Jet and you know you can't put your safety in the hands of our reckless quota system.. Buhari you are the most divisive character that has led this country and you will be definitely be remembered for that , it's so bad now that Children in the South East start crying at the mere mention of ur name which is now synonymous with Terror , tyranny , despotism, hardship, failure, innocent bloodshed and total disorganization .

Buhari has so much alienated the SE, and has labelled them as evil people. If they want to split fromthis country, it's Buhari and his govt that forced them to that point.... I only wished it won't get lower than it has already. This is not 1960 , and this country can't afford another showdown...

4 Likes

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Akolawole(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2017
ritababe:

I guess 2019 is knocking and only an idiot will vote for him.

Do you think he need South East votes?

Even when he made one of Ndigbo's best as vice presidential candidate in 2003 in Chuba Okadigbo, you still do NOT accept him but you want him to like the region AT ALL COST. The guy is just human.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Akolawole(m): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2017
Governor Obiano walk to Buhari/Osinbajo at anytime more than ANY governors in Nigeria. Isnt he an Ibo man?
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by mfm04622: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2017
sirwilly4eva:
d president has not been fair 2any region xcept d northwest and d south east is d worst off in term of appointments, cos ministers r constitutional appointment so dats kindoff mandatory

Yes, it is mandatory to appoint Ministers from every state but hour could be made them Minister of States instead of Ministers. Out of 5 Ministers from South East, 4 are substantive Ministers and only 1 minister of State. That is 80%. The North has 12 Ministers out of 19. That is 63%. Has he not been fair? Even the Minister from his state is a Minister of State!
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Torylanez(m): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2017
dannytoe:
Keep deceiving yourself including gullible nigerians, when 90% of the service chiefs are from the north.

During GEJ... 99% of service chiefs are from the South
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by anonymuz(m): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2017
flyca:
Every region struggling for appointment. How has the ones appointed in your region helped anybody?

For instance, you will think that with Ngige as the Minister of Labour, Anambrarians will get fair labour representation or at least used his position to help a lot of people. That by making him minister, you'll at least be able to make an appointment with him to discuss salient issues. For wia!

Truth be told, except you are part of his immediate family, you stand to gain nothing in his appointment. In the same vein, even if all Nigerian senators and Ministers Igbos, it means nothing to regular Igbo on the street. These guys are after their own pocket not their region per se!

I'm not saying whether President Buhari is partial or not, I'm saying that what we need is forward thinking people in power. All these "from what region" issues is not the main point. We need goal-oriented, good policy makers in power! Strategic-thinkers. People who will drive Nigeria forward, not all these job-hunters!

I am Igbo, the reason why I am using my region as an example.
you just said the truth...even if he's your uncle of what benefit is a politician to anyone aside from he's immediate family members.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by ritababe(f): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2017
Akolawole:

Do you think he need South East votes?

Even when he made one of Ndigbo's best as vice presidential candidate in 2003 in Chuba Okadigbo, you still do NOT accept him but you want him to like the region AT ALL COST. The guy is just human.

and you think the whole south will vote him right? after he told world bank to focus on northern region.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Augustap(f): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Naso

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2017
I see...
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by KemjikaEme: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2017
Akissani:

Even when it is obvious to every unbiased Nigerian that the president is a sectional leader with ethnocentric and nepotist agenda,you will still find a way to justify his bigoted actions and denigrate Igbos out of ignorance and inexplicable hatred for Igbos.
The problem with Nigeria is not bad leadership so to say but the inability of Tribalistic fools like you to condemn and call out partisan government because you are not affected.
With folks like you, One Nigeria and redemption of Nigeria continues to be a mirage and a big illusion!
No wonder Nigeria continue to take One foot forward and a million foots backwards! Idiot!
There is a deep problem when the Central government starts claiming to be fair when same fairness and equity is not felt amongst citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) / Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP / OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.