Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) (26510 Views)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Shuaibu Ibrahim: Army Violated The Law In Appointment Of New NYSC DG - The Cable / "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Boxer007(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2017
thornapple:

Prefer it if you were gay, sorry.

Shaarap. Am not gay
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
Boxer007:

Shaarap. Am not gay
So bye-bye.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Boxer007(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
thornapple:

So bye-bye.
c

Calm down woman..ok please can your boyfriend sex you while I sex him?. its call 3some. Please ask him
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Boxer007:
c

Calm down woman..ok please can your boyfriend sex you while I sex him?. its call 3some. Please ask him
This coming from someone that said he wasn't gay a while ago?.
Ok, know this: Thornapple has no boyfriend however,
My closest off nairaland is sincere4u and he's a kinda Bishop.
Closest on nairaland is Lefulefu and he's a kinda Comedian. Furthest on nairaland is Dextology, another pastor.
So you can see the kind of Friends i keep. angry
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 20, 2017
thornapple:

Closest on nairaland is Lefulefu and he's a kinda Comedian. Furthest on nairaland is Dextology, another pastor.

Bia thornapple, are you the one or lefulefu that ordained me as Pastor? grin grin grin
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Boxer007(m): 6:20am On Oct 20, 2017
thornapple:

Darling I am not gay , OK. If am gay then why would I wanna date u? By the way who is Lefulefu, he cute?
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dextology:

Bia thornapple, are you the one or lefulefu that ordained me as Pastor? grin grin grin
Hahaha,
We both did.
If you don't like the title i will consult lefulefu so we could change it to a Priest or Reverend Father. grin grin
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
thornapple:

Hahaha,
We both did.
If you don't like the title i will consult lefulefu so we could change it to a Priest or Reverend Father. grin grin

Hehehe, I will consider it.

How are you doing?
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dextology:

Hehehe, I will consider it.

How are you doing?
Fine dear and you?.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
thornapple:

Fine dear and you?.

Just by the corner, not "one corner" o grin grin grin

What's the issue with your gay friend? grin
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dextology:

Just by the corner, not "one corner" o grin grin grin

What's the issue with your gay friend? grin
Gay friend kee,
I don't even know him i beg.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
thornapple:

Heeey, how are you dear?.
Seems you've met the undesirable. Interesting to know your mannest man on nairaland followed by Pastor Dextology. grin.

Still hoping to make it up to you this Xmas as promised though the odds are not in my favour.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 21, 2017
Sincere4u:

Seems you've met the undesirable. Interesting to know your mannest man on nairaland followed by Pastor Dextology. grin.

Still hoping to make it up to you this Xmas as promised though the odds are not in my favour.

May the odds be in your favour so that you can make it up to her. grin wink grin
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sincere4u:

Usual excuses, the odds have better be in your favour this time or....... angry angry angry
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by chngebeginwthme: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2017
thornapple:

Stop lying ooo.
I can remember there were Yoruba ministers then. Who deleted them from the list?.

Who say there was no Yoruba ministers? There are different between Senior ministers and ordinary ministers..

Below is the list of post occupy by Yoruba under GEJ..

1... Erelu Olusola Obada:- Minister of Defense (State) Junior Minister.. Osun State

2... Olajumoke Akinjide :- Minsiter of FCT (State)........Oyo State

3... Olugbenga Ashiru :- Foreign Affairs ( Average).... Ogun State.

4.....Mrs. Omobola Johnson:- Minster of Communication Technology (Average)... Ondo State.

5... Caleb Olubolade:- Minister of Police Affairs( Average)......... Ekiti

6... Olusegun O. Aganga Minister of Trade and Investment (Average).... Lagos

Now from the above show me senior ministers that will make us support GEJ again in 2015..

We are well represented under Buhari so we will support him in 2019..
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Who say there was no Yoruba ministers? There are different between Senior ministers and ordinary ministers..

Below is the list of post occupy by Yoruba under GEJ..

1... Erelu Olusola Obada:- Minister of Defense (State) Junior Minister.. Osun State

2... Olajumoke Akinjide :- Minsiter of FCT (State)........Oyo State

3... Olugbenga Ashiru :- Foreign Affairs ( Average).... Ogun State.

4.....Mrs. Omobola Johnson:- Minster of Communication Technology (Average)... Ondo State.

5... Caleb Olubolade:- Minister of Police Affairs( Average)......... Ekiti

6... Olusegun O. Aganga Minister of Trade and Investment (Average).... Lagos

Now from the above show me senior ministers that will make us support GEJ again in 2015..

We are well represented under Buhari so we will support him in 2019..

So why didn't they feature in your list of ministers under GEJ?.
Secondly which of the south eastern states is Okonjo Iweala from?.
finally the National Assembly positions you included were not politically appointed but elected.
IMO, I could count only 5 elected ministers from the South East and South West had 6 in your post.

1..Pius Anyim ( SGF) South East

2.. Godwin Emefiele (CBN Governor) South East

3.. Stella Oduah (Aviation) South East

4.. Onyebuchi Chukwu (Health) South East

5.. Chinedu Nebo/Bart Nnaji (Power) South East

So chngebeginwthme, why are you biased??.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by chngebeginwthme: 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
thornapple:

So why didn't they feature in your list of ministers under GEJ?.
Secondly which of the south eastern states is Okonjo Iweala from?.
finally the National Assembly positions you included were not politically appointed but elected.
IMO, I could count only 5 elected ministers from the South East and South West had 6 in your post.

1..Pius Anyim ( SGF) South East

2.. Godwin Emefiele (CBN Governor) South East

3.. Stella Oduah (Aviation) South East

4.. Onyebuchi Chukwu (Health) South East

5.. Chinedu Nebo/Bart Nnaji (Power) South East

So chngebeginwthme, why are you biased??.

Sorry for the late response, Where is Okonjo Iweala from please tell us..
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Sorry for the late response, Where is Okonjo Iweala from please tell us..
This really is a stale discussion i shouldn't be having.
My point is that you don't have to be manipulative just to play a victim. When listing ministers, be sincere enough not to omit the names of those from SW furthermore, be transparent enough in distinguishing elective offices from appointment ones.
On your question, Ng Iweala is from SS, Delta state. States of origin from what i've come to understand is brought to the fore in politics.
For instance i know of a woman that was rejected from vying for a political office in the state she got married into cos it wasn't her state of origin.
All the while Iweala was in office, it was only Delta one hears whenever her becomes the topic of a political round table.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by chngebeginwthme: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2017
thornapple:

This really is a stale discussion i shouldn't be having.
My point is that you don't have to be manipulative just to play a victim. When listing ministers, be sincere enough not to omit the names of those from SW furthermore, be transparent enough in distinguishing elective offices from appointment ones.
On your question, Ng Iweala is from SS, Delta state. States of origin from what i've come to understand is brought to the fore in politics.
For instance i know of a woman that was rejected from vying for a political office in the state she got married into cos it wasn't her state of origin.
All the while Iweala was in office, it was only Delta one hears whenever her becomes the topic of a political round table.

I guess you don't get my point, GEJ appointed ministers from South West because the constitution say so, But no single senior ministers from South at all despite the support we gave him in 2011..

Can you please name any minister from South West under GEJ that are from South West..

You guys are crying of marginalization despite all the appointments from your region..
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

I guess you don't get my point, GEJ appointed ministers from South West because the constitution say so, But no single senior ministers from South at all despite the support we gave him in 2011..

Can you please name any minister from South West under GEJ that are from South West..

You guys are crying of marginalization despite all the appointments from your region..
Oliver twist, even after following the constitution you are still talking of senior and junior ministers. Just desperately looking for a way to discredit him.
Adesina and Aganga were junior ministers abi?.

What about Bihari that doesn't follow constitution?.

Does even your moniker follow constitution that exists in making words?.
Before you argue any further, let's see the pronunciation of your Moniker if it's constitutional.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by chngebeginwthme: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
thornapple:

Oliver twist, even after following the constitution you are still talking of senior and junior ministers. Just desperately looking for a way to discredit him.

Before you argue any further, let's see the pronunciation of your Moniker if it's constitutional.

hahahha so minister of Agriculture is what South West deserve despite our full support for him? sense fall on you..

If you believe GEJ appointment for south West is good then why are your likes crying of marginalization when PMB ministers from all the 5 South Eastern States?

Yoruba are wise and know how to play our game politically, But IGBOS will br crying up and down like Gnome ( Egbere)
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by efighter: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
magoo10:
A deceitful leader who goes abroad to divide is country into 97% and 5% can never be said to be fair ,if buhari is claiming to be fair all of a sudden then something is wrong,he can continue deceiving his zombified E warriors.

If you don't like him, when he goes to Anambra and Ebonyi from Tuesday, go there and throw a stone at his convoy, I shall see you on the judgement day to ask for you side of the story.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Boxer007(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
thornapple:

Please can I kindly buy u rainbow colour pant from America. It's from giogoo amanis. Can I buy u 3 pant pleas
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Slayer2: 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
thornapple:

Shield maiden number 1. Na you biko. grin
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

hahahha so minister of Agriculture is what South West deserve despite our full support for him? sense fall on you..

If you believe GEJ appointment for south West is good then why are your likes crying of marginalization when PMB ministers from all the 5 South Eastern States?

Yoruba are wise and know how to play our game politically, But IGBOS will br crying up and down like Gnome ( Egbere)
Was hoping you could make sense, and be rational&logical but was disappointed.
Mtcheeeeew.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by chngebeginwthme: 5:52am On Nov 14, 2017
thornapple:

Mtcheeeeew.

Hahaha sorry might not make sense to you but make sense to millions out there, What do you guys want Buhari to do? to give all his appointment to SE so una no go die?

You guys want to reap where you did not sow hahhaa.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Boxer007(m): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
thornapple:

Mtcheeeeew.

Please can I buy u holiday plane ticket to Kenya in return for puccccy? I will buy u pant bra and give u shopping money. U free please?
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Boxer007:

Please [s]can I buy u holiday plane ticket to Kenya in return for puccccy? I will buy u pant bra and give u shopping money[/s]. U free please?

Will you just shut up?. angry angry
Shut up!!!!
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Hahaha sorry might not make sense to you but make sense to millions out there, What do you guys want Buhari to do? to give all his appointment to SE so una no go die?

You guys want to reap where you did not sow hahhaa.
What kinda crap is this?
Young man i can now clearly see you are well below my level of thinking, faculty and disposition.
Having answered your queries while you pretended to have common sense, i think you can now run off to play with people at your level.
The only thing i've asked was for you to give the pronunciation of this your bizarre looking moniker. Rather than do that you've tried dragging me down to your level.
Please go mingle with your class.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Boxer007(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
thornapple:

Will you just shut up?. angry angry
Shut up!!!!

Ladies donot swear. Sadly you swear every time. Thank god you not from the city, u village girl
.how the hell am I suppose to no u if I don't ask u for puccccy? U so childish it's unbelievable. Please grow up for god's sake. Ladies do not swear. Why would u swear simply because I want to buy pant for u? Fool
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 15, 2017
Boxer007:

Ladies donot swear. Sadly you swear every time. Thank god you not from the city, u village girl
.how the hell am I suppose to no u if I don't ask u for puccccy? U so childish it's unbelievable. Please grow up for god's sake. Ladies do not swear. Why would u swear simply because I want to buy pant for u? Fool

You've been misbehaving but i've been ignoring you. If i decide to face you the worst thing that'll come out of it is another 5days ban for bullying and all. Who knows it could even be 10days ban this time. Better get of my track and find something useful to do with your time.

Not surprised you don't even know what qualifies as SWEARing. You are so dumb!.
Re: I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) by Boxer007(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2017
thornapple:

You've been misbehaving but i've been ignoring you. If i decide to face you the worst thing that'll come out of it is another 5days ban for bullying and all. Who knows it could even be 10days ban this time. Better get of my track and find something useful to do with your time.

Not surprised you don't even know what qualifies as SWEARing. You are so dumb!.

Again, Must you cuss simply because I ask u for puccccy? STOP SWEARING.
What kind of a illitaratte are u for God sake? You have puccccy bu u refuse to release it. I offer to buy u pant,u refuse. My conclusion, u are a ungrateful childish child and u need Jesus, seriously. I shall pray for u. I still offer to buy u pant if u want it thou. Grow up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP / OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) / NAF Puts Up Presidential Aircraft For Sale, Invites Bidders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.