Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

A Woman Has My Dad Under Control - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman Has My Dad Under Control (25628 Views)

'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! / Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by Daeylar(f): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Jman06:
The hypocrisy of some Nigerian men is being exhibited on this thread. Imagine some guys typing that the man is only enjoying himself and should be allowed. See them making light of infidelity! If the woman was the one cheating, all of them would have slut-shamed her.
I wish all women whose men are cheating on could start paying them in their own coins. It will help to tame the infidelity of some men.

It's their way, useless hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by immaq8(f): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sheun001:
Pls nairalanders i feel like my dad is under some kind of charm from a lady is there a way to undo that charm

pls u should help suggest what i can do to help him as my family is on a verge of collapsing

Mods pls help push to FP
try send 2 me ur dad phone number let me confirm if it's true
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by Peachess(f): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

I'm sure you are one of these shameless and unreasonable idiots that call themselves feminists. You never even consider if the woman was at fault, and you start recommending divorce for 21 year old marriage. What kind of dead and cursed soul are you?
OMG is that how to talk to someone? Your momma did a very bad job bringing you up. It's my opinion and stupid people like you need to learn to respect other's opinions.
Weak men like you are always scared when you see strong women who can challenge your useless lifestyle and ideology. Then you surround yourself with weak women you can manipulate, cheat on, abuse physically and emotionally and will still stay around. The man is cheating and can infect the lady with untreatable STDs.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by Peachess(f): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

So, the next thing is just divorce? What kind of stupid message are you passing? Do you know the effect of divorce on kids? How are you sure the woman is not at fault? What stops the woman from giving here husband mind blowing sex too? Are yiu sure the man is not being driven away by his wife's bad attitudes? Girl, your life is shameless and upside down. I won't be surpsied if you are a product of a broken home too.
I'm not a product of a broken home, my dad is an honorable man who sticks to he vow. I know you come from a dysfunctional family with a drunk abusive cheating dad and sissy mum who can't do the right thing. That's why you support an unrepentant cheat, asshole.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by madridguy(m): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Since he's still performing the duties, please talk to your mum so you won't chase him " your dad " away finally.

Sheun001:

he's still performing the duties
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by nairanaira12: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
Peachess:

OMG is that how to talk to someone? Your momma did a very bad job bringing you up. It's my opinion and stupid people like you need to learn to respect other's opinions.
Weak men like you are always scared when you see strong women who can challenge your useless lifestyle and ideology. Then you surround yourself with weak women you can manipulate, cheat on, abuse physically and emotionally and will still stay around. The man is cheating and can infect the lady with untreatable STDs.

If your parents were responsible and you are not a product of broken home, you won't be recommending divorce for a 21 year old marriage. It is an indication of how dirty, knotted and confused your life and mind have become. You enver considered the possibility of that woman being at fault; your very first recommendation for a 21 year old marriage is divorce? Shame on you girl. I spit on you. Empty idiotic feminist fool.
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by Peachess(f): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

If your parents were responsible and you are not a product of broken home, you won't be recommending divorce for a 21 year old marriage. It is an indication of how dirty, knotted and confused your life and mind have become. You enver considered the possibility of that woman being at fault; your very first recommendation for a 21 year old marriage is divorce? Shame on you girl. I spit on you. Empty idiotic feminist fool.
Sign of a weak man. Take your frustration elsewhere. The way you talk shows a lot about your background. I bet if twas the mother who was cheating you'd have been the first to scream divorce. Stop the double standards. Even the Bible recommend divorce for a cheating partner but a dumb chauvinistic male like you won't do that. This is my last reply to you, cos when you exchange words with a fool people will that thinking you're one.

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by nairanaira12: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Peachess:

Sign of a weak man. Take your frustration elsewhere. The way you talk shows a lot about your background. I bet if twas the mother who was cheating you'd have been the first to scream divorce. Stop the double standards. Even the Bible recommend divorce for a cheating partner but a dumb chauvinistic male like you won't do that. This is my last reply to you, cos when you exchange words with a fool people will that thinking you're one.

Yours is a sign of an irresponsible and unreasonable woman. Idiots like you got the feminism idea from the western countries, and your brains fail to tell you that even the westerners never make divorce their first option. They consult marriage counsellor first and try to work things out with their husbands. Wayne Rooney cheated on his wife and she didn't divorce him, Bill Clinton cheated on his wife and divorce wasn't part of the plan.

But you these Nigerian wannabes, you are in the habit of copying like idiots and over reacting to tiny things.
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by macdammy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
eezeribe:
Go and see a strong pastor that does miracles and crusades,not the ones that only know how to preach...
no!! sniper works faster
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by chiomzy86(f): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sheun001:

but do you think he'll change like that cause the way i see things he might not cuz that woman is diabolical

Spiritual controls d physical,. U will learn how to go spiritual on this case,desperate situations requires desperate measures..u don't need a pastor, u can do it,3 days midnight prayers with fasting even if its 6-12noon..midnight wake up sing a worship song then start ur prayers..call the ladies name and ur dad"s name release confusion ,bw ur dad and her
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by madridguy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
LA ILAHA ILLA ANTA SUBHANAKA INNI KUNTU MINAZ ZALIMEEN 313

Ustec:

like seriously..
oya what recitation is that,I will like to low.
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by Uhomanbulus110(f): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
Prayer
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by Alao96(m): 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sheun001:
Pls nairalanders i feel like my dad is under some kind of charm from a lady is there a way to undo that charm

pls u should help suggest what i can do to help him as my family is on a verge of collapsing

Mods pls help push to FP

Carry your Papa go synagogue
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by cococandy(f): 4:06am On Oct 15, 2017
Are you people for real?
Disgusting
delpee:
Prayers above all else. Your mum should avoid reacting negatively. It will only drive him further away. You all should be nice to him as you pray hard.

You said you're not spiritual. In this kind of setting, you need to be. A lot happens in the spiritual realm. Most of what happens is first settled in the spiritual realm. You don't need any babalawo. Do it yourself by learning to fight your battles as Dr Olukoya says. Even if shes diabolical, she's not more powerful than God.

Just develop your spiritual self based on your religion, be righteous and in tune with God. Avoid sin, it's a good ladder for evil to arise. Remember we all have our bodies, soul and spirit. Thoughts, words then deeds. Learn more, work with it. You'll surely overcome.

By the way, it may be temporary infatuation. Pray for your dad not to end up devastated and ruined since the lady's intention is not known.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by cococandy(f): 4:07am On Oct 15, 2017
You're a retard
nairanaira12:

Yours is a sign of an irresponsible and unreasonable woman. Idiots like you got the feminism idea from the western countries, and your brains fail to tell you that even the westerners never make divorce their first option. They consult marriage counsellor first and try to work things out with their husbands. Wayne Rooney cheated on his wife and she didn't divorce him, Bill Clinton cheated on his wife and divorce wasn't part of the plan.

But you these Nigerian wannabes, you are in the habit of copying like idiots and over reacting to tiny things.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by cococandy(f): 4:09am On Oct 15, 2017
That's why I don't have an ounce of pity for any Nigerian man who claims he's being cheated on or that he raised kids that belong to him.
Chances are he's cheated or even he hasn't , he has enabled a cheater somehow someway by these kinds of ediotic comments they are making on this thread.

Jman06:
The hypocrisy of some Nigerian men is being exhibited on this thread. Imagine some guys typing that the man is only enjoying himself and should be allowed. See them making light of infidelity! If the woman was the one cheating, all of them would have slut-shamed her.
I wish all women whose men are cheating on could start paying them in their own coins. It will help to tame the infidelity of some men.

4 Likes

Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by Jman06(m): 6:12am On Oct 15, 2017
cococandy:
That's why I don't have an ounce of pity for any Nigerian man who claims he's being cheated on or that he raised kids that belong to him.
Chances are he's cheated or even he hasn't , he has enabled a cheater somehow someway by these kinds of ediotic comments they are making on this thread.

The problem is that sometimes the guys being cheated on by their wives are the faithful ones. It seems that what emboldens the cheating partner is usually the faithfulness of the other.
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by Sheun001(m): 7:00am On Oct 15, 2017
nairanaira12:

its okay bro
no need for insults
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by Sheun001(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2017
chiomzy86:

Spiritual controls d physical,. U will learn how to go spiritual on this case,desperate situations requires desperate measures..u don't need a pastor, u can do it,3 days midnight prayers with fasting even if its 6-12noon..midnight wake up sing a worship song then start ur prayers..call the ladies name and ur dad"s name release confusion ,bw ur dad and her

thank you dearly
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by cococandy(f): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2017
Jman06:
The problem is that sometimes the guys being cheated on by their wives are the faithful ones. It seems that what emboldens the cheating partner is usually the faithfulness of the other.
It's sad.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by nairanaira12: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2017
cococandy:
You're a retard

Do you support divorce of a 21 year old marriage because of suspicion of infidelity? And she also recommended divorce as first option without even thinking. Does that sound reasonable to you? If you support such, then you are worse than an immbecile.

If this is what you teach one another in your feminist group, then your useless lot are bound for everlasting destruction. It is a sign that you are bunch of dead brain idiots, people who aren't qualified to be mothers, because you will infect your kids with your immbecility and unreasonable notions.

You are copying Americans, not knowing that Americans use sense in handling issues. They will first try to work things out with their husband once they discover that he is cheating, and will only resort to divorce if they couldn't work it out.

But you and your fellow useless "feminists" are so unreasonable in your conducts that your first recommendation is divorce. If you must be a copycat, at least copy properly.
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by cococandy(f): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
What would recommend if the woman starts sleeping outside with another man after 21 years of marriage?
Tell me fast before I start addressing your foolishness.

nairanaira12:

Do you support divorce of a 21 year old marriage because of suspicion of infidelity? And she also recommended divorce as first option without even thinking. Does that sound reasonable to you? If you support such, then you are worse than an immbecile.

If this is what you teach one another in your feminist group, then your useless lot are bound for everlasting destruction. It is a sign that you are bunch of dead brain idiots, people who aren't qualified to be mothers, because you will infect your kids with your immbecility and unreasonable notions.

You are copying Americans, not knowing that Americans use sense in handling issues. They will first try to work things out with their husband once they discover that he is cheating, and will only resort to divorce if they couldn't work it out.

But you and your fellow useless "feminists" are so unreasonable in your conducts that your first recommendation is divorce. If you must be a copycat, at least copy properly.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by nairanaira12: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
cococandy:
What would recommend if the woman starts sleeping outside with another man after 21 years of marriage?
Tell me fast before I start addressing your foolishness.

Commit suicide if it makes you unhappy. A man can marry two wives; why not ask your stupid, useless and unthinking head if a woman can marry two husbands? Cursed bassttard.
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by cococandy(f): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
nairanaira12:

Commit suicide if it makes you unhappy. A man can marry two wives; why not ask your stupid, useless and unthinking head if a woman can marry two husbands? Cursed bassttard.

Why? Because retardss like you make them think it's okay for the man to do but an abomination if the woman does it. Your nauseating hypocrisy is the reason why some men get away with such behaviors.

And not all men can do it. Only those who are married to dumb women who don't know their self worth can do that.

You sound like you're the one about to commit suicide cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by nairanaira12: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
cococandy:

Why? Because retardss like you make them think it's okay for the man to do but an abomination if the woman does it. Your nauseating hypocrisy is the reason why some men get away with such behaviors.

And not all men can do it. Only those who are married to dumb women who don't know their self worth can do that.

You sound like you're the one about to commit suicide cheesy

Before you place everlasting curse on your immbecile parents, you should get this into your useless retarded brain, that a man can marry as many wives as he wants. You will regret your life as a woman if you try it. You don't believe? Then go and do it and see how useless you will become. Cursed retarded dumb soul.

Die if you want, you are created for the pleasure of the man.
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by Humanistme: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
nairanaira12:

Before you place everlasting curse on your immbecile parents, you should get this into your useless retarded brain, that a man can marry as many wives as he wants. You will regret your life as a woman if you try it. You don't believe? Then go and do it and see how useless you will become. Cursed retarded dumb soul.

omo see frustration o cheesy chai God will not forgive the woman who did this to you o see vile hatred.

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by cococandy(f): 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
How many wives do you have? grin

Omg you're so entertaining

Rabid. hyper-sexed. self conceited. egocentric. Everything that proves my point.
nairanaira12:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by bigcp(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Peachess:
Your dad is probably not under any spell. He's probably doing that cos the lady is giving him mind blowing sex (some men can be very silly) or he's infatuated at his age. Just tell your mum to divorce him ASAP if she can't handle his cheating ass, no woman deserve a cheating partner.
just de making mouth anyhow...u think to divorce as a woman is that easy. ...divorce affects d womam more than u can ever comprehend...they say who no go no go know....go and ask a dicorced woman...ask her to remove her pride and really tell u frm her heart how it feels...it ain't easy...unless u no love d man...u think d women that prays n go to all night, seek for advice n all just for d lord to bring back their hubby...u think they are fools....no worry wen u marry u go understand...probably u are still single that's why...good luck dear...knw that divorce isn't d answer....wether na d man or d woman...divorce ain't good...
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by Peachess(f): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
bigcp:

just de making mouth anyhow...u think to divorce as a woman is that easy. ...divorce affects d womam more than u can ever comprehend...they say who no go no go know....go and ask a dicorced woman...ask her to remove her pride and really tell u frm her heart how it feels...it ain't easy...unless u no love d man...u think d women that prays n go to all night, seek for advice n all just for d lord to bring back their hubby...u think they are fools....no worry wen u marry u go understand...probably u are still single that's why...good luck dear...knw that divorce isn't d answer....wether na d man or d woman...divorce ain't good...
I know, I feel sorry for her. Even when she's in the marriage, do you think she's happy? She's probably depressed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) / Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) / Zimbabwean Man Seeks Divorce Over Inability To Satisfy Wife With Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.