Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

A Woman Has My Dad Under Control - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman Has My Dad Under Control (25681 Views)

'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! / Man Beat Wife Then Showed Pictures To Friends To Boast He Had Her ‘under Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by benzion72(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Peachess:
Your dad is probably not under any spell. He's probably doing that cos the lady is giving him mind blowing sex (some men can be very silly) or he's infatuated at his age. Just tell your mum to divorce him ASAP if she can't handle his cheating ass, no woman deserve a cheating partner.

You started your advise very well. But your conclusion is bad divorce. Why can't the woman learn to dish out what they are giving him outside

I don't pity some women, especially christian born again who still see s.x as sin in marriage or style as immoral with their hubby

My advise if na jax na higher power fit solve that one may be you will become the prayer type be4 u loose your home
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by nairanaira12: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
cococandy:
How many wives do you have? grin

Omg you're so entertaining

Rabid. hyper-sexed. self conceited. egocentric. Everything that proves my point.

I can have as many wives as I want, provided I can cater for them. I dare you to have more than one husband and make it public. Then no one will tell you that you aren't equal to the man in anything. Stop fooling yourself with this immature, self-gratifying idea of feminism. It only makes you blind to sense
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by nairanaira12: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
Humanistme:

omo see frustration o cheesy chai God will not forgive the woman who did this to you o see vile hatred.

I'm happily married, a joy I suspect will elude you for life.
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by cococandy(f): 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Humanistme:

omo see frustration o cheesy chai God will not forgive the woman who did this to you o see vile hatred.
grin
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by cococandy(f): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
nairanaira12:

I'm happily married, a joy I suspect will elude you for life.
I don’t see what woman will be happy to be married to this.
Maybe you’re happy.
Assess to see that she is.

4 Likes

Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by nairanaira12: 7:34am On Nov 23, 2017
cococandy:

I don’t see what woman will be happy to be married to this.
Maybe you’re happy.
Assess to see that she is.

Hahaha. She's happier than you and your entire generation will ever be.
Re: A Woman Has My Dad Under Control by cococandy(f): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2017
nairanaira12:

Hahaha. She's happier than you and your entire generation will ever be.
mmm. Okay. If you say so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Is One Ready To Get Married? A MUST-READ / Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? / Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.