Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Do You Own A Business Website? Get Free Onlime Marketing Website Audit And.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Own A Business Website? Get Free Onlime Marketing Website Audit And.... (513 Views)

What Is Audit And Tax Accounting? / In need of Accounting, Audit And Tax Services? / Best Agro Ecommerce Company/website (get Foodstuffs At Extremely Cheap Rate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Own A Business Website? Get Free Onlime Marketing Website Audit And.... by Chigozie1(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2017
If you have a business website,

you'll agree with me that one of the most difficult things to do is to send the right visitors your way and even when you do, its another struggle to keep them.

if you are currently advertising, its very important that you know how much you are spending to get a customer and how much that customer is worth to you. If you don't know this numbers, you are most likely loosing money, in cash or potentially.

www.penstrap.com is an Internet Media Agency Based in Lagos Nigeria

We are opening this thread in other to help Business owners who know close to nothing about how online marketing works.

We would be going over some important things to know about increasing your business success the aid of your website.
Re: Do You Own A Business Website? Get Free Onlime Marketing Website Audit And.... by Chigozie1(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2017
feel free to ask any questions about any Challenges you currently face with marketing with your website.
Re: Do You Own A Business Website? Get Free Onlime Marketing Website Audit And.... by Chigozie1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
We would be giving a special offer to the first 3 business websites that are submitted on this thread.

The website audit would be for all websites that get submitted

But the special offer would include complete management of your online activities for a one month period.

NB: The qualification for the Special offer is that you business must already be spending some money on advertising.

PS: We are not taking your money, our service would be free.
Our job would be to help you do your market analysis, strategize on how best to reach your potential customers, come up with what to say to them and gradually lead them to becoming paying customers.

If you are qualified and interested submit your

Name
Business name
Business website
Brief summary of what your business is about

Re: Do You Own A Business Website? Get Free Onlime Marketing Website Audit And.... by walemglobal: 2:55am On Oct 15, 2017
Hi,

Just responded to this thread via your official website.

Here is our dedicated shopping mall address: https://www.nairasavers.com

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards
Re: Do You Own A Business Website? Get Free Onlime Marketing Website Audit And.... by Chigozie1(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
walemglobal:
Hi,

Just responded to this thread via your official website.

Here is our dedicated shopping mall address: https://www.nairasavers.com

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Alright, will get back soon
Re: Do You Own A Business Website? Get Free Onlime Marketing Website Audit And.... by Chigozie1(m): 6:38am On Oct 18, 2017
Just a small advice to business owners

A lot of business owners use their private phone numbers as their business phone number.
Therefore they treat every business call that gets to it like its a casual call.

This way of handling business calls can lead you to loose a lot of potential customers

Asides having a dedicated line for your business
one more thing is that

Customers call and there is no one to answer the call or worst still, it doesn't go through
can you imagine that

Last week alone
i made calls to 25 Businesses
13 of them didn't pick my calls
3 were wrong numbers
only 9 of those businesses actually picked my call

worst of all they didn't call back, and because of that they lost the offer I could has given them.

Take away
1. if you have a business, it might be best that you get a dedicated phone number for your business,
treat your business as a distinct individual
2. call back if you happen to get a missed call, it might be great opportunity calling
3. Ensure you develop good telephone skills

PS: Most persons have heard about cold calling.
its the act of calling prospective clients out of the blue to offer them your products and services.
it can be very effective if you know how.

If you would like to know How To Cold call like a Pro, let me know and I'll give you actual cold call scripts I've used to get clients
Re: Do You Own A Business Website? Get Free Onlime Marketing Website Audit And.... by Chigozie1(m): 4:51am On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Do You Own A Business Website? Get Free Onlime Marketing Website Audit And.... by Chigozie1(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss With Just 28000 Naira / All You Need To Know About Benedict Peters – Nigeria / Please I Need The Sum Of 6000 Naira For My Fees. Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.