Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Violence And Bloodshed In Plateau State! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence And Bloodshed In Plateau State! (929 Views)

Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video / "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Violence And Bloodshed In Plateau State! by paBuhari(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2017
I heard curfew has been impose on Plateau state by the gov due to activities of peaceful/blood suckers who are just criminals according zoo govt. Now zoo govt under vegetable are muzzling media houses from reporting attacks currently going on in middle belt. There was a country grin

BTW, IPOB has need killed a fly nor attack villages since it formation. cool
Re: Violence And Bloodshed In Plateau State! by sarrki(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2017
paBuhari:
I heard curfew has been impose on Plateau state by the gov due to activities of peaceful/blood suckers who are just criminals according zoo govt. Now zoo govt under vegetable are muzzling media houses from reporting attacks currently going on in middle belt. There was a country grin

BTW, IPOB has need killed a fly nor attack villages since it formation. cool

You are inciting violence

Fake news you posted

That's not the way to do opposition
Re: Violence And Bloodshed In Plateau State! by paBuhari(m): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2017
sarrki:

You are inciting violence

Fake news you posted

That's not the way to do opposition
Dear BMC chairman, you thing zoo govt will allow NTA report the violent attacks currently happening in Plateau?
Re: Violence And Bloodshed In Plateau State! by SUPERPACK: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2017
paBuhari:
Dear BMC chairman, you thing zoo govt will allow NTA report the violent attacks currently happening in Plateau?
take pictures and show the world then. or are you also paid to keep mute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Violence And Bloodshed In Plateau State! by paBuhari(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2017
Violent people will always exhibit their real trait - BLOODSHED no matter the packaging they get from their sponsors. In the end, people worldwide will distinguish for themselves who the real peaceful people are, and who the real terrorist are. cool
Re: Violence And Bloodshed In Plateau State! by SalamRushdie: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2017
The press is being forced by the govt to no longer report Fulani attacks
Re: Violence And Bloodshed In Plateau State! by paBuhari(m): 9:09am On Oct 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
There had been several attacks by peaceful blood suckers in middle belt, yet none of them was reported by media houses. Talk about a zoo. grin

1 Like

Re: Violence And Bloodshed In Plateau State! by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

True... this is an eye-opener...Jeez we don enter one chance with this govt o

1 Like

Re: Violence And Bloodshed In Plateau State! by paBuhari(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2017
So far no soldiers have been drafted to Plateau for operation python dance despite loss of lives in the past days. Animal farm in its true form. grin
Re: Violence And Bloodshed In Plateau State! by SalamRushdie: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

True... this is an eye-opener...Jeez we don enter one chance with this govt o

I swear

1 Like

Re: Violence And Bloodshed In Plateau State! by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I swear

grin

1 Like

Re: Violence And Bloodshed In Plateau State! by paBuhari(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
I was the first to report this but zombies thought I was spreading lies
https://www.nairaland.com/4120141/plateau-villagers-seeking-refuge-attacked

So far ever since vegetable tag IPOB terrorist, Fulani herdsmen have been shedding blood with impunity. God will judge vegetable and his band of murderers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm I've Seen Another One! Willie Obiano An Illuminatist / Ikemba Okigwe Gives Glory To Ndi Okigwe After God For His Emergence As Chairman / OFE NSALA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.