Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now (12328 Views)

Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by wunmi590(m): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
NwaAmaikpe where exactly are you cry cry

He's in nairaland jail grin

1 Like

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
sod09:
you quoted me I thought you knew you I was talking about
Ohh!
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Daeylar(f): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
nwamaikpe
People took him too seriously,

He made me laugh grin although I admit he did go overboard sometimes.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by MizMyColi(f): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
zayidhs:

Saw your email request, you can contact me on the email address below.
zayidhs@mailinator.com

No worries.
I wanted to request that you take the pictures of phantom 8 you posted down.

You know it is yet to be released in Nigeria.
A friend of mine who works in digital has asked me to request from you to kindly remove the pictures.

It spoils their marketing plans.
This is just the truth and his job is on the line should his boss in China see those pictures.

So please, help take it down.
It is not the appropriate time to release such to the public. Thank you as you oblige.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=MizMyColi post=61424881][/quote]

Seriously?

If you ask me to take it down and I feel like pleasing you I would. But telling me to take down something cos it is yet to be released in Nigeria whereby I got access to it in a different country (BTW, hope you know it's already on the shelves in China) and telling me it isn't appropriate is unbelievable.

His bosses in China, is he the supplier for Nigeria? If he is, is he for Africa? If he is, is he for China?.

I don't want to sound rude and whatnot but you should have just asked me nicely and I would have done it for you (though I don't know you) without a fuss but telling me it's inappropriate to display a phone that is already on shelves in China cos it hasn't gotten to Nigeria is what is inappropriate.

1 Like

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by MizMyColi(f): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
zayidhs:

Seriously?

If you ask me to take it down and I feel like pleasing you I would. But telling me to take down something cos it is yet to be released in Nigeria whereby I got access to it in a different country (BTW, hope you know it's already on the shelves in China) and telling me it isn't appropriate is unbelievable.

His bosses in China, is he the supplier for Nigeria? If he is, is he for Africa? If he is, is he for China?.

I don't want to sound rude and whatnot but you should have just asked me nicely and I would have done it for you (though I don't know you) without a fuss but telling me it's inappropriate to display a phone that is already on shelves in China cos it hasn't gotten to Nigeria is what is inappropriate.

Im sorry if I came across as rude.
That wasn't my intention.
I can tell you to take it down for me, but that would be being untruthful cos i don't really care.

But a friend has reached out to me.
He feels you can help by taking down the pictures.i feel so too.

You may not understand why, but please, just help take it down.

I thank you.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by MizMyColi(f): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
@zayidhs

Please modify the topic also.
Thank you.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
MizMyColi:
@zayidhs

Please modify the topic also.
Thank you.

Can you check please? Let me know if you need anything else. I'm sorry for coming on in a strong way, I wish your friend all the best.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by MizMyColi(f): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
zayidhs:

Can you check please? Let me know if you need anything else. I'm sorry for coming on in a strong way, I wish your friend all the best.

I thank you very much sir for this show of faith.

Please help modify your comments on the thread too.

I will contact those who quoted you to do same.

I thank you.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
MizMyColi:

I thank you very much sir for this show of faith.

Please help modify your comments on the thread too.

I will contact those who quoted you to do same.

I thank you.

I think that about solves it. You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by MizMyColi(f): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
zayidhs:

I think that about solves it. You're welcome.

Thanks again smiley
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
sad
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by oliidell(m): 8:02am On Oct 15, 2017
I doubt if they are still within earshot.

Way back:

Ileke-Idi
Kobojunkie
Odunnu
Dayokanu
Sagamite
Jarus
Beaf
Sexxkillz
Onila...lol
Ogugua88
Lola.luv/lolaluv1

Recent:

Idowuogbo...always wonder what became of her.

Slimyem
Naptu2
Modath

Yuzedo
Adaobi123
Explorers
Caracta
Smellymouth

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by modath(f): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2017
oliidell:

Way back:

Ileke-Idi
Kobojunkie
Odunnu
Dayokanu
Sagamite
Jarus
Beef
Sexxkillz
Onila...lol
Ogugua88
Lola.luv/lolaluv1

Recent:

Slimyem
Naptu2
Modath

Yuzedo
Adaobi123
Explorers
Caracta
Smellymouth

I'm still here... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by oliidell(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2017
modath:

I'm still here... wink

smiley Good to know. I don't agree with all your views but I enjoy reading your comments 'cos your English is always on point. wink

1 Like

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by AgentGoat: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2017
Dailynews
Tanimola22
Yuzedo
Ajanleloko
Denny
Idowuogbo
Drzed

2 Likes

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by cyberaddict: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2017
Vivly
Jadekitana
Smellymouth
Lalasticlala-b4 he became an em oh dee.

2 Likes

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2017
oliidell:

Way back:

Ileke-Idi
Kobojunkie
Odunnu
Dayokanu
Sagamite
Jarus
Beef
Sexxkillz
Onila...lol
Ogugua88
Lola.luv/lolaluv1

Recent:

Slimyem
Naptu2
Modath

Yuzedo
Adaobi123
Explorers
Caracta
Smellymouth

I still dey jare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by KevinDein: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2017
Coogar
Sagamite
Crackhouse
Yuzedo

Top guys...
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Daeylar(f): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
I miss my darling msroe kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
When are you coming back? cry
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by ibkayee(f): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Forgot about Idowuogbo, Shollypopz too
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Lalas247(f): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Sexkillz (I know u see this grin )
Zarzar girl holiday is now over cheesy
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Venzal: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
modath:

I'm still here... wink
There we go ma'am.

I hope you know what this is about?
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by curatorX: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2017
Venzal:
There we go ma'am.

I hope you know what this is about?

Vezal, help me out. Abeg.

I was off from freelancing for months because I lost my laptop. But, I resumed back this month and things are not funny at all. I haven't win a single proposal and I have bills o.

I do content writing. Please, help out brother. I need your wise counsel.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by khiaa(f): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2017
Buncherstabb, Chucky234, Francizy, Sagamite., and Alezy I miss you everyday that you are not here.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Alezy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
khiaa:
Buncherstabb, Chucky234, Francizy, Sagamite., and Alezy I miss you everyday that you are not here.
work calls dearie....how are you??
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
Iamraizo hope you're fine?
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Iamraizo hope you're fine?
I'm fine my dear... You miss me? embarassed
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamRaizo:
I'm fine my dear... You miss me? embarassed
Isn't that what this thread is all about?tongue
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Isn't that what this thread is all about?tongue
lol... I thought you'd forgotten me sha... embarassed

I miss you too tho, just didn't know how to say it...
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol... I thought you'd forgotten me sha... embarassed

I miss you too tho, just didn't know how to say it...
I can't forget you na.
Re: Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
I can't forget you na.
I am grateful my dear, I hope you been doing well yourself smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On / See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram / Nigerian Man Blasts Yet Another Two Lovers Caught Inside A Swimming Pool (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.