Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) (47870 Views)

Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by engrlarex(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ehhh....what is this world turning to? sad sad

Hey
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
why wouldnt such happen when Nigeria can't introduce the same law as Saudi? a 15 year old is dating and her parents can't do anything about it . is this why ugliness is too prevalent among Nigerian girls? Arabian girls are drop dead gorgeous and value themselves but drop dead ugly girls like this girl would be rushing into dating,sleeping with guys at that age. it tire me o
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Michaelpresh(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
15?? This one weak me!
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lwkm........Bro this d second thread am seein this imagination of urs........If ur lucky u can hav a New chassis Wife in future......but na fairly use full town pass

I hav attend d weddin of a girl av bleeped before....was just lookin at her and her groom sitted close to each other at d podium, so many thingz waz goin thru my mind then......Yknamean??
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
pojedon:
she's not dead
sad

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
wen i see threads like dis,i dnt feel sorry...dey deserve wat they gave thier self
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ghettologist:
Good... no be only born to rule... I blame the parents...

parents?? do u know what kids of nowadays are like? All of them have wills of their own no matter how hard d parents try everything is God's grace. Any child that wud be rebellious would be
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
Moral of the day: Parents. always be open with your kids. Assure them they can speak with you. Show them tough love but also be tender if the need arises.

When talking, let them speak more and you should listen more. Whenever you speak, your words will always come out golden, don't always try to assert your dominance over them.

Kids these days are going through some tough times too. it's not always rosy as their Instagram or their Facebook picture made you to believe. I was lucky.

Depression obviously led to her untimely demise. RIP.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
To those jumping into unnecessary conclusions..

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by CallmeCHIKE: 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
See as she resemble over fried crayfish.
Her next boyfriend in hell definitely won't leave her.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Senate would soon ban sniper, just a little time.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
One of the reasons why I don't support teens dating
Teenagers are not psychological and emotional ready for a relationship
The parents really failed
May she rest in peace
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
Magnifik18:

ANOTHER NAIRALAND IDIOT SPOTTED!

SAINT gidibankz. How many women you don fvck and how many you don give belle wey you asked to abort?

Your female siblings that will be peoples wives in the future; how many men don play away match for there nyash and how many belle dem don waste?

It's too early to bring ur foolishness to nairaland. I know it's hard for you not to be stupid but try to suppress it .

Your mates they prep to watch football or do something meaningful today; you dey here they waste the few brain cells wey remain for your basket head .

If this was what Dangote was thinking when he was your age; do you think he would have been the person he is today?

my God,,this is too much...Bros , you don finish this guy..lwkmd!!

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Taribo2503: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
Her own better
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Nathayas: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
You were sent to school to be somebody in life but you prefer to Bleep about. Look at where you have found yourself, HELL.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Almost like 13 REASONS WHY. Drama queen that lacked good counsel. May her soul rest in peace
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by CockpitSense: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Well it'd be wrong to blame the girl.. Most of us here have suffered from heartbreak or rejection. You know what the feeling is like. We were just lucky to come over it.. Unfortunately not everyone can be as strong..
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
Magnifik18:

ANOTHER NAIRALAND IDIOT SPOTTED!

SAINT gidibankz. How many women you don fvck and how many you don give belle wey you asked to abort?

Your female siblings that will be peoples wives in the future; how many men don play away match for there nyash and how many belle dem don waste?

It's too early to bring ur foolishness to nairaland. I know it's hard for you not to be stupid but try to suppress it.

Your mates they prep to watch football or do something meaningful today; you dey here they waste the few brain cells wey remain for your basket head.

If this was what Dangote was thinking when he was your age; do you think he would have been the person he is today?

Thunder fire u... Who talk to u? Make dangote truck kill u
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Megatrix: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
All this small children of this days have to be warned of the consequences of their action, i expect that at that age, she should be more serious with her studies and leave love matter, she should have known that there is time for everything, now see how she has ended up her life and the so called boyfriend is enjoying his life now.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sad new
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 1:40am On Oct 15, 2017
love look what u made me do
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Ekg911(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2017
Please my fellow nairalanders...I registered on naira land for the past last three months now but I can't be able to post a single topic on this forum.why?
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by promizbob(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2017
I guess she was just trying to test de dosage of the sniper Dat she wanted to give to DE guy
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
GIDIBANKZ:

Thunder fire u... Who talk to u? Make dangote truck kill u

Full grown man and this is the best shade you could come up with? grin

Point of correction; thunder rumbles and cracks . It can't fire even an ant except your stupid family members & you ofcourse. Blockhead.

Re; your master's truck; it will wipe away your entire stupid generation and your stupid self. Jackass!

Douchbag!
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Magnifik18:

Full grown man and this is the best shade you could come up with? grin

Point of correction; thunder rumbles and cracks . It can't fire even an ant except your stupid family members & you ofcourse. Blockhead.

Re; your master's truck; it will wipe away your entire stupid generation and your stupid self. Jackass!

Douchbag!

Just saw another fool on nairaland...See this doofus idiot on nairaland
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Deckline(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Imagine the look on angel Michael's face when he sees her spirit coming and about to enter heaven... "biko nwanem, this is not ya zone,oya vamoose and gerrarrahia". Hell faya straight.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
GIDIBANKZ:

Just saw another fool on nairaland...See this doofus idiot on nairaland

YOU are THE ultimate idiot on nairaland so how can there be another?? & u failed to add ur " thunder fire" shade?? Why? grin

Dangote truck cleaner.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Magnifik18:

YOU are THE ultimate idiot on nairaland so how can there be another?? & u failed to add ur " thunder fire" shade?? Why? grin

Dangote truck cleaner.

Old fool go get sometinz to do
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Lord, please watch over my unborn children. Baptise them with the spirit of wisdom, common sense and the fear of your greatness when they come into my life to make me a father.
When they get to teen-age,they need a lot of assistance and monitoring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) / Tenant Pushes Lagos Landlady To Death Over Door Closure / Young Boys Caught Stealing Panties In Lagos, Forced To Strip By Residents.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.