Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral (7451 Views)

Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed / Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin / Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral by KingsCFR: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2017
A man was caught with someone else wife in Edo state and jungle justice meted out to him immediately.

According to a Facebook user who shared the story on Friday night, the unknown man who suspected that his wife was having extramarital affairs devised a plan and finally caught them.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-Ggv2idqvs

More details here:http://www.cfrmagazine.com/2017/10/video-of-man-caught-sleeping-someones-wife-goes-viral.html?m=1

Re: Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral by AbCompiler042: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2017
Lol
Re: Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral by danieljessy: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2017
Instead of him to take selfie with both of them and move on angry
Re: Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral by wahles(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral by BlackDBagba: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2017
grin
Re: Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral by enoqueen: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Where is the woman.
Re: Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2017
grin grin grin

See as dem dey slap him head, him dey shout "ogheneme"
After this episode if he sees person wife, he will run more than bolt.
Re: Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral by AntiWailer: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2017
Stupid and shameless husband.

If i catch them there. I snap the two of them and wish them happy married life.

The f00lish woman will not pick a pin in my house and i will instruct my gate man to beat her and of any of her family member that move close to my gate.

I will be jealous of the guy that have master key to my protected asset sha.

But fighting or disgracing him will never happen.
Re: Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral by purem(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2017
The guy rape the woman?

Why the beating na

The guy must be a bitch nigga not to retaliate when those fuckards are beating him

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral by PrinceFromDilli(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2017
For edo
Re: Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral by MhizOmaMerit: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2017
Shameless people. D woman self, Toto dy scratch u?
Re: Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral by LexngtonSteele: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2017
LOL...played Russian Roulette and suffered the consequences grin grin grin

purem:
The guy rape the woman?

Why the beating na

The guy must be a bitch nigga not to retaliate when those fuckards are beating him

Sharap...when he's outnumbered, he should be forming Rambo. He was VERY LUCKY he wasn't lynched.

I am sure you are a member of our Chest-beaters Association of Developer Jews (CADJ)
Re: Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral by columbus007(m): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2017
Benin boys cheesy dem go lace that guy tire.
Re: Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral by 4ward(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
and d woman? where she dey?
Re: Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral by Dearestme(f): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
This is totally unacceptable.... they're adults fr goodness sake...d guy should get them arrested asap
Re: Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral by hopyroll(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2017
purem:
The guy rape the woman?

Why the beating na

If the guy should try any stupid act, those idiots will kill him. It's good as he didn't even say anything to raise their anger
Re: Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral by hopyroll(m): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2017
Well firstly, Was he caught in the woman's matrimonial home?
If yes, he deserve the beating but if no, as in the woman went to the guys house or an hotel, he should just sue all of them.
The issue is between the couple.

When they say knack your woman well well, you no go hear and when your wife come meet person wey sabi knack akpako, you will be shouting upandan.
Re: Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral by dederocs(m): 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Maybe the mob are friends of the aggrieved husband.
Re: Video Of A Man Caught Sleeping With Someone's Wife Goes Viral by olumaxi(m): 6:47am On Oct 16, 2017
4ward:
and d woman? where she dey?
she don already judge herself....u cant find her anywhere near her husband for now

(1) (Reply)

If You Know This Guy Let's Gather Here. To Ask For Forgiveness Of Out Sins. / SCAM!!! Access Bank Scam Alert Email! / EFCC Arraigns 5 Sokoto Govt Officials Over ₦500m Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.