Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

FIFA Rejects Ghana’s Request To Replay 2018 World Cup Qualifier Against Uganda - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Rejects Ghana’s Request To Replay 2018 World Cup Qualifier Against Uganda (22587 Views)

NFF: FIFA Rejects Dalung’s Ministerial Visit Offer / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Rejects Ghana’s Request To Replay 2018 World Cup Qualifier Against Uganda by sepalapen(m): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ghana has no marketable players this time that is why fifa prefer egypt to go chikena
Re: FIFA Rejects Ghana’s Request To Replay 2018 World Cup Qualifier Against Uganda by goodvision12(m): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
roqrules04:
Ghana must go
I dislike these two countries Ghana and south africa
Re: FIFA Rejects Ghana’s Request To Replay 2018 World Cup Qualifier Against Uganda by IboBoyNuel(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
Truth be told that match was robbed. One of the goals disqualified was a clear onside goal.
Re: FIFA Rejects Ghana’s Request To Replay 2018 World Cup Qualifier Against Uganda by mechanics(m): 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
eyah, not too good for them this time.
Re: FIFA Rejects Ghana’s Request To Replay 2018 World Cup Qualifier Against Uganda by iamord(m): 3:09am On Oct 15, 2017
safarigirl:
if the U17 boys come good, y'all could have a great team by the next World Cup
yeah it has been that way , I think their problem is leadership cos the black Stars have some petty God player's
Re: FIFA Rejects Ghana’s Request To Replay 2018 World Cup Qualifier Against Uganda by Just30: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2017
goodvision12:
I dislike these two countries Ghana and south africa
a heart full of hate overflows
Keep your disdain
We keep progressing
Re: FIFA Rejects Ghana’s Request To Replay 2018 World Cup Qualifier Against Uganda by leathalbeast: 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Icon4s:

At least no crude dancing in next year's world cup.

Dem for carry that their dirty one conner dance sef join.

Do you know they were still hopping to qualify days before the last weekend's matches?

How could they have expected Congo to win in Alexandria?

They should have a taste of how we felt in 2006.
well coming from a silly, inferior, old frog with Jelly Bean brain I expected nothing wise from you.

who cares about how you felt in 2006? you wasted cretins keep comparing yourselves to us yet you always fall short.
is it the first time that Ghana won't go to the World Cup? if you did your homework well you would realize that majority of Ghanaian fans didn't want us to qualify but you are dumb so you would not know that.

I wish Nigeria ill luck at the World Cup and may you never surpass Ghana's success at the World Cup.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Rejects Ghana’s Request To Replay 2018 World Cup Qualifier Against Uganda by Icon4s(m): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2017
leathalbeast:
well coming from a silly, inferior, old frog with Jelly Bean brain I expected nothing wise from you.

who cares about how you felt in 2006? you wasted cretins keep comparing yourselves to us yet you always fall short.
is it the first time that Ghana won't go to the World Cup? if you did your homework well you would realize that majority of Ghanaian fans didn't want us to qualify but you are dumb so you would not know that.

I wish Nigeria ill luck at the World Cup and may you never surpass Ghana's success at the World Cup.

Jealousy...

Ntor................

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers / Xavier Amaechi Joins Hamburg On Four Year Deal / Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.