Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

The Testimony Of A Kidnapped Catholic Priest. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Testimony Of A Kidnapped Catholic Priest. (482 Views)

An Experience Of A Kidnapped Victims Along Benin - Ekpoma Road / Woman Arrested For Selling A Kidnapped Boy For N300,000 In Niger State / Pastor Arrested After Killing A Kidnapped Baby For Ritual In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Testimony Of A Kidnapped Catholic Priest. by orangeCV: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2017
A catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Innocent Oviemuno Obi OMV (of the congregation of Oblates of the Virgin Mary) was kidnapped last was week on his way to a meeting in Ijebu-Itele by some group of Fulani men. The first they requested were his phones and money after which they told him to lie-down and taken far into the bush while his vehicle was taken custody of.

According to him, "when I got into the bush, I met one oyinbo man too there with others who had been kidnapped before I got there."

However, he was released the next day without requesting ransom from him or his congregation , same kidnappers told him to go to a particular police station to pick his vehicle.
To the glory of God, he has been able to pick up his vehicle though with phones and tabs missing.

Thank God for his life.
Re: The Testimony Of A Kidnapped Catholic Priest. by collinometricx: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2017
mynd44
Re: The Testimony Of A Kidnapped Catholic Priest. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pictures please

(1) (Reply)

Uniform Men Lured Us To Be Killed By Herdsmen – Plateau Attack Survivor / Briton Jailed For Three Months In Dubai For Touching Man's Hip / Fighting Policemen Mistakenly Shoot Newlywed Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.