Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,524 members, 7,801,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. (9071 Views)

How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer / UNILORIN Lecturer, Dr. Rahmat Zakariya: How I Survived The Attack By My Student / Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by danieljessy: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Joephat:

let's forgive him..

no job around, don't allow him to loose the one at hand... I am a professional teacher, I know how tempting these students are.

but, that should av been a private issue.

please, remove those pictures of the Geh n d guy too.

God bless you!
he engaged a 15yrs old in a love conversation,he lacks maturity n should b fired in the dick..
Imagine if he was a lecturer then what hun?

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by Hades2016(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
Story everywhere
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by Joephat(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
danieljessy:
he engaged a 15yrs old in a love conversation,he lacks maturity n should b fired in the dick..
Imagine if he was a lecturer then what hun?

please, let him be. he has taken correction. he just got that job recently and doesn't know teaching ethics.

please, there is always a second time

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by Sanchez01: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
AgbesuyiJosh:
I resumed in a secondary school in Lagos about a month ago (this term). Little did I know that a student I don't even teach though am her class teacher had fallen in love with me. I teach Art and Commercial students, she's in science class S.S 3. The funny thing is, it is forbidden for a male teacher to be close to a female student. This young student is just 15 years old! Please, don't castigate; it can happen to anybody. Just give your profound advice.
I said something to myself at resumption to the school that any teacher who falls in love with his female student has a challenge, I still stand on my word. I just need to advice her now.
You led a minor on and you brought it here claiming she has fallen for you? What kind of human are you? Sincerely speaking, you have no business being a teacher because you are a calamity waiting to happen to female minors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by Queenext: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Getting interesting...

A teacher aside mounting the board,should be an epitome of morals,and standard.

Op,you fall hand,you are a child abuser(pardon my word).

You can't last long in the profession, not a curse,just a fact

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by Sixaxis: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
Had a similar issue wen i was serving some years back. Op, its not love..dats infatuation.
She can only nd truely be in love with you well over three months..

An as an adult, u can only let her know the consequences of her being in love with you. If not, she myt forever regret telling you about how she feels..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by danieljessy: 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
Joephat:

please, let him be. he has taken correction. he just got that job recently and doesn't know teaching ethics.

please, there is always a second time
He should b more careful next time.Do u know it is very difficult to bring young girls of that age range back once they go astray(witnessed this first hand)..

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by benzion72(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
Don't gamble with your career
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by AgbesuyiJosh(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
Please people, forgive my stupidity. I never knew it'll go to this level when she requested for my full name. Then, she sent me a friend request. Anyway, abeg make una forgive me.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by tolanibae(f): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
AgbesuyiJosh:
Please people, forgive my stupidity. I never knew it'll go to this level when she requested for my full name. Then, she sent me a friend request. Anyway, abeg make una forgive me.

Better

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by Beetwaise(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
@RapportNaija, how were you able to get the girl's identity & the chat details?

To the OP, it's good that you've apologized but never ever take advantage of your students again. Discipline, self-control & decency are necessities in the career you've opted for.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by morikee: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nairaland full of poo
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by cristianisraeli: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
AgbesuyiJosh:
I resumed in a secondary school in Lagos about a month ago (this term). Little did I know that a student I don't even teach though am her class teacher had fallen in love with me. I teach Art and Commercial students, she's in science class S.S 3. The funny thing is, it is forbidden for a male teacher to be close to a female student. This young student is just 15 years old! Please, don't castigate; it can happen to anybody. Just give your profound advice.
I said something to myself at resumption to the school that any teacher who falls in love with his female student has a challenge, I still stand on my word. I just need to advice her now.

see teasha way they find advise,na suegbe ooo..take it below

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by Joephat(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
danieljessy:
He should b more careful next time.Do u know it is very difficult to bring young girls of that age range back once they go astray(witnessed this first hand)..

thank you sir,

I don't know him in person but we have one blood.
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by komododragons: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
AgbesuyiJosh:
chaiii!

your preek don already enter this beautiful 15yrs old girl undecided

you are a barbarian and need to be arrested for rape.

this girl got no brea.st and i wonder how you enjoyed it

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by chloride6: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
kimbraa:
So, he's even a pastor...these are the ones claiming God called them, whereas, they didn't even see a flash. grin

Chill you do not posess.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by DavidEsq(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ode! If u wr abroad, wr such relationships are criminalised, wld u come here seeking "advice"?

Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by victorioushands: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
AgbesuyiJosh:

Are you on drugs or masturbating, or both, eh?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by ChopBellefull(m): 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Uncle josh!! Haba!! Thank God principal didnt give u CRK to teach.. ..

U guys shld plz forgv him.. He is regretting already.
The worst thing Seun did on NL is inability to delete thread created

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by BrutusOj(m): 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sixaxis:
Had a similar issue wen i was serving some years back. Op, its not love..dats infatuation.
She can only nd truely be in love with you well over three months..

An as an adult, u can only let her know the consequences of her being in love with you. If not, she myt forever regret telling you about how she feels..
The little girl already told the guy "IT IS IMPROPER and the guy said IT IS NORMAL" the young man need serious orientation about teaching job

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by dingbang(m): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
Because of this.. I am so not becoming a teacher or a lecturer
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by costandi(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
AgbesuyiJosh:
Hahaha!My guy don pee for boxers oo.

Next time, don't be stupid.
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by oyetpel(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
They first met when Mr Macron was 15 – and he later made a
startling promise to his teacher.
'At the age of 17, Emmanuel said to me, 'Whatever you do, I
will marry you!',' Miss Trogneux told Paris Match magazine
last year.

This week we saw a poster of teacher that married her student.

OP, you shouldn't have brought your shît to NL.

I guess if Emmanuel posted something like this when he made that promise to his teacher, he would have been slated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by Oye0404(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
RapportNaija:

Here it is.... I have receipts, and if it means getting kicked out of Nairaland, I don't mind. I will have a pervert learn! It could your own sister or daughter tomorrow!
Mr. private detector take it easy on this poor guy. he sure had learnt His lessons but don't take it overboard by making him loose his job. or do u want him to be an insurance marketer like you??

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by GuntersChain(m): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
what advise do you need, see her as your younger sister. shikena
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by crackhouse(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
RapportNaija:

Here it is.... I have receipts, and if it means getting kicked out of Nairaland, I don't mind. I will have a pervert learn! It could your own sister or daughter tomorrow!
guy how did u get this?
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by tolanibae(f): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
crackhouse:
guy how did u get this?

I think the OP posted it earlier before deleting it.
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by nelsonebby(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
RapportNaija:

drop this rubbish now!
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by larrynakel: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
He don do now Haba. .!
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by uniqueflash(m): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
AgbesuyiJosh:
sinceu stand on ur words then any advise ll fall short of ur word
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by encryptjay(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
@OP, I hope you meant what you said (your apology)?
Make sure you're true to your words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyalode Of Yorubaland To Establish Vocational Private University / Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology. Victoria Island / 2015 MUSTE Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.