Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

No One Knows Tomorrow. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No One Knows Tomorrow. (459 Views)

Throw Back Photos Of Barack Obama That Shows No One Knows The Future / No One Knows Tomorrow. / Your Highest Desire In This Life Please Be Sincere At Least No One Knows You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Knows Tomorrow. by Tosynodrake: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2017
21st century girls and their primitive mentality. I hold the firm position that every one will definitely make it in this life but with matter of time. We are now in the world in which being affluent (Extra Rich) is the ticket of coming closer to our girls heart. Its quite deplorable that they 're genuinely intoxicated with sophisticated things (worldy one), enjoyment gallour (Foods and paparazzi) which are ephemera and won't last longer than genuine love. I'm sure some of them will be very mad and unyielding as I unravel this today from our society perspective.

Like a popular quote "Never look down on anyone unless you re admiring his/her shoe. Unequivocally, a girl shouldn't underrate any guy while trying to imitate her friends eloping around with affluent people. Though its your decision and people have to respect it but never rebuke him because of his present state rather try to spur (encourage) him and hold the ground that tomorrow will be better. The love for money has aggravated and led them to negative receiving ends as most of them get what they don't expect during the cause of their decision. Some get used in the supernatural aspect while others being sent to early grave.

And to niqqaz out there, don't be lazy, get a work and be successful as no one pray to marry a poor man. Subsequently, do the needful always even when she fail to ask. Don't be stingy!

Never love based on money because it won't stand firm as the repercussion of what we don't work for is "won't last longer".

Girls wake up
Girls preclude barbaric mentality
Girls stay conscious
Girls don't be addicted to money
Girls motivate your man today
Girls tell him you ain't after his money.

#simple logic.

Akinyele Oluwatosin S
(Tosyno-Drake)
Re: No One Knows Tomorrow. by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
They'll come for you bro
Re: No One Knows Tomorrow. by MhizzAJ(f): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Okay
Re: No One Knows Tomorrow. by onward4life(m): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
Now that what I call a beef RECORD!!!

Who yu beefing huh!

grin grin grin
Re: No One Knows Tomorrow. by Yusfunoble(m): 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
They're coming for you with their fish brain.

Don't quote me please, my body is paining me.

(1) (Reply)

Manhattan Truck Attack Kills 8 In 'an Act Of Terror / Shocker: Body Of Man Killed By Lightning Fails To Decompose 49 Days After Burial / Ladies Reportedly Kidnapped On Their Way Back From Call To Bar Screening In Abj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.