Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

The "Deaf" Theists. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The "Deaf" Theists. (2743 Views)

The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously / Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good? / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
felixomor:

Ehen he don start copy....
Lmao grin
You are finished

Shut up! Just sending your stupidity back at you. Usless Akuya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Shut up! Just sending na your stupidity back at you. Usless Akuya[/s].
Sharrap
The only adult dullard that copies the words of his opponents
Shior.

1 Like

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
felixomor:

Sharrap
The only adult dullard that copies the words of his opponents
Shior.

Sending back your stupidity at you is what I do. You remain a useless akuya.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Sending back your stupidity at you is what I do. You remain a useless akuya[/s].
Sending ko
Sharrap just admit there is nothing in your head
You just have to copy.
Admit, it wont kill you

2 Likes

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by JackBizzle: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehehe, i can see you are still pained because butterflylion killed your last stupid attempt to debunk a thread.
Pls go and eat your scam loot.
Poor thief

Keep proving the op right. Mentally deaf
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
felixomor:

Mumu undecided

The thread reeks of logical fallacies - Strawman , ad hominem etc and ignorance .

1. Atheists have no foundation for morality

2. There are theistic evolutionists and atheists who reject evolution and accept intelligent design

3. Matter and Energy hasn't always existed

4 Atheists don't believe in God or deities because they reject deification , atheism does not deny the existence of the creator of the universe

5. An atheistic religion LaVeyan Satanism views the entity Satan metaphorically or symbolically adopting a rather Machiavellian lifestyle - exploiting people , use of deception etc because it believes in the 'survival of the fittest' . That said , atheists can believe in witchcraft , spirits , magic , fairies , and other smorgasbords of superstitious beliefs etc .

6. Atheism has devastating effects in the brain . There is sufficient evidence from credible sources , read full details : https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

Honestly , I don't have time to point the more ignorant and foolish things that would be said on this thread . Hope you had a great day bro ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

Keep proving the op right. Mentally deaf

Sharrap

1 Like

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by butterflyl1on: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

Felixomoron, keep quiet. Were you not the one calling me a scammer no matter how many times you were told that there was no scam.

This thread is for you and your mentally deaf friends who never listen to reason but rather repeat your debunked talking points.

Kingebukasblog keeps on lying claiming that hitler was an atheist.

Butterflyl1on, another liar that keeps lying.

The trio of foolishness- your new lie is that agnostics are not atheists

I can see that the you are already healing from the last hurricane flogging I gave you.

Why do you always look for who to blame for your own stupidity?

Na you stupid but na you dey blame somebody else for your stupidity, is that not stupid?

Deal with it. An agnostic is not an atheist. Knowledge is only scarce for those who do not look for it. You obviously shy away from looking for anything that looks like knowledge.

Romance section does not offer knowledge but you will not listen. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
felixomor:

Sending ko
Sharrap just admit there is nothing in your head
You just have to copy.
Admit, it wont kill you

You are so useless that your life depends on copying. Even the God that you always talk about is the one you copied from the Jews. You are so usless that the center of your existence is an imaginary idea copied from some ancient middle eastern tribe. Shut up and cover your face in shame, usless Akuya .
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

You are so useless that your life depends on copying. Even the God that you always talk about is the one you copied from the Jews. You are so usless that the center of your existence is an imaginary idea copied from some ancient middle eastern tribe. Shut up and cover your face in shame, usless Akuya .

Do you believe that nothing except matter exists ? And you believe that only natural laws and their effects on this physical world exist?
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by JackBizzle: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The thread reeks of logical fallacies - Strawman , ad hominem etc and ignorance .

1. Atheists have no foundation for morality

2. There are theistic evolutionists and atheists who reject evolution and accept intelligent design

3. Matter and Energy hasn't always existed

4 Atheists don't believe in God or deities because they reject deification , atheism does not deny the existence of the creator of the universe

5. An atheistic religion LaVeyan Satanism views the entity Satan metaphorically or symbolically adopting a rather Machiavellian lifestyle - exploiting people , use of deception etc because it believes in the 'survival of the fittest' . That said , atheists can believe in witchcraft , spirits , magic , fairies , and other smorgasbords of superstitious beliefs etc .

6. Atheism has devastating effects in the brain . There is sufficient evidence from credible sources , read full details : https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

Honestly , I don't have time to point the more ignorant and foolish things that would be said on this thread . Hope you had a great bro ?

Thank you for proving the op right. Keep repeating lies as if you are mentally deaf to facts.

Who told you that atheism has devastating effects on the brain? Please post one peer reviewed journal that said so. Lies and nore lies.

The irony is that it is beyond doubt that religion is negatively correlated with intelligence as proven by numerous studies over a decade have shown.

Just watch as king Ebuka will not be able to post and back up one single devstating effect of atheism.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Do you believe that nothing except matter exists ? And you believe that only natural laws and their effects on this physical world exist?

What has this got to do with the fact that his God is the idea he got from the ancient Jews?
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
My favorite Christian on here is dorox. He is the ONLY one I have discussed with that has admitted that his belief in Christianity is based on faith. And from that faith in a being that is able to do anything, he finds his own logic in the Bible based on his personal experiences. I do not agree with him on Christianity, but I respect his intellectual honesty.

Most of the others that engage in pages upon pages of lengthy debates with non Christians (especially atheists) are just charlatans who are paving the road for their future church business. They have no conviction in what they're saying, and they could care less whether or not their arguments are logically sound. Their goal is to 'win' arguments against all opposing views (even if the views come from Christians too) by repeating the same nonsense like a broken record until their 'opponent' gets tired of re-explaining the same basic concepts to them in different forms. By being the last to post, they would somehow, convince some other gullible readers that they 'won' the argument and gather new zombies to add to their army of painfully ignorant supporters.

I was actually 'converted' from religion partly on Nairaland and looking back at my old posts (under a different moniker of course) I wonder if that was really me. I remember the very rude awakening I got in my 200L days. Feeling, so lost, confused, upon realizing that a lot of the things I'd believed up till then couldn't stand tests of simple scrutiny.

That doesn't mean that I feel I know it all now- instead I'm rather agnostic to almost everything. But while I concede that there are so many things beyond human understanding, I will not hesitate for a moment to call bullsh*t what it is. There are plenty of 'new age' religion marketers that prey on the confusion of theists discovering logic for the first time- to convert them into adherents of even more nonsensical doctrines that cannot stand simple objective scrutiny.

In essence my message to anyone reading this is to keep an open mind, and trust your judgement. As long as we're alive on earth nobody is right or wrong because nobody truly knows what lies beyond us if there is anything at all. Don't let go of your common sense though. Anddddddd VERY IMPORTANTLY, do not let your disbelief (OR BELIEF) in any religion be an excuse for you to let go of morality. Humans can be moral beings with religion. There's even a mathematical calculation based on probability ALONE that proved that out of all existing religions, 'good deeds' is the optimum choice with the highest chance of success if there happens to be an afterlife. Be good.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

What has this got to do with the fact that his God is the idea he got from the ancient Jews?

Genetic fallacy - where the idea originated , its source , its history does not affect anything . Try to be logical next time

1 Like

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by Deicide: 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehehe, i can see you are still pained because butterflylion killed your last stupid attempt to debunk a thread.
Pls go and eat your scam loot.
Poor thief
The AssLicker doing what he knows best grin When would you start kicking asses? or is ya brain paining you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
AnonyNymous:
My favorite Christian on here is dorox. He is the ONLY one I have discussed with that has admitted that his belief in Christianity is based on faith.

That's fideism - a position that faith is independent of reason and that religious belief should be based on faith and faith alone . Not every religious person agrees with this . Christian theology alone deals with rational and logical reasons to believe , reasonable faith .

1 Like

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by Deicide: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Genetic fallacy - where the idea originated , its source , its history does not affect anything . Try to be logical next time
Still, doesn't change the fact that he deleman is right tongue what about its Character?
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
Deicide:

Still, doesn't change the fact that he deleman is right tongue what about its Character?

If its fallacious , then its not right . undecided Logical sense bro wink
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by Deicide: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

That's fideism - a position that faith is independent of reason and that religious belief should be based on faith and faith alone . Not every religious person agrees with this . Christian theology alone deals with rational and logical reasons to believe , reasonable faith .
How does Talking Donkey and Snake seem Rational to you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

It does, that is the reason you are a christian and not a hindu. That is also why you believe in the Jewish version and not the Japanese or Mayan one.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Whatever you might call it, no Christian ever has been able to successfully use logical arguments to prove that everything in the bible is the correct, absolute, truth. The bible does not stand all tests of logical scrutiny based on the current level of human understanding. There are gaps- many of them. And those spaces are filled with faith. That's what I meant when I talked about dorox and his belief. Some others might decide to continue engaging in futile, circular arguments that prove nothing, but he doesn't. An example is that 'sun stand still' thread from over a year ago.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
Deicide:

How does Talking Donkey and Snake seem Rational to you grin

Not every Christian accepts the literal interpretation of the creation story . For those who do both serve as evidence for supernatural involvement in our physical world . Try harder you might run out of space while goal shifting wink

cc : butterflyl1on , felixomor

Dalaman has taught them the art of goal shifting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by Deicide: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

If its fallacious , then its not right . undecided Logical sense bro wink
in this situation its a Fallacy Fallacy cool
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Deicide:

[s]The AssLicker doing what he knows best grin When would you start kicking asses? or is ya brain paining [/s]you
Mumudeen.
You will never speak sense

1 Like

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Whatever you might call it, no Christian ever has been able to successfully use logical arguments to prove that everything in the bible is the correct, absolute, truth. The bible does not stand all tests of logical scrutiny based on the current level of human understanding. There are gaps- many of them. And those spaces are filled with faith. That's what I meant when I talked about dorox and his belief. Some others might decide to continue engaging in futile, circular arguments that prove nothing, but he doesn't. An example is that 'sun stand still' thread from over a year ago.

Not every Christian agrees with biblical inerrancy . Not every Christian agrees with the literal interpretation of the bible . There are myriads of interpretations of the bible in Christendom , to each his own . So again , what truth are you talking about ? In this case , the truth is subjective .
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by Deicide: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Not every Christian accepts the literal interpretation of the creation story . For those who do both serve as evidence for supernatural involvement in our physical world . Try harder you might run out of space while goal shifting wink

What about the Talking Donkey?

Goal shifting? you where the one that said
Christian theology alone deals with rational and logical reasons to believe, reasonable faith
Words that actually Contradict each other grin but of course you must always whine like a baby
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by butterflyl1on: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Dalaman is a revered master in the art of goalpost shifting. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

[s]You are so useless that your life depends on copying. Even the God that you always talk about is the one you copied from the Jews. You are so usless that the center of your existence is an imaginary idea copied from some ancient middle eastern tribe. Shut up and cover your face in shame, usless Akuy[/s]
Sharrap dia
Copy copy ediort.
Off shore brain

1 Like

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Dalaman is a revered master in the art of goalpost shifting. grin

You sabi am.

1 Like

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
Deicide:

in this situation its a Fallacy Fallacy cool

Fallacy fallacy only occurs when the conclusion is certain or some kind of truth . His conclusion on God lies on the origin of the proposition of the God's existence not on some kind of truth and this makes it a fallacy

1 Like

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by butterflyl1on: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Kingebukasblog and Felixomor there is a new theist that just came on the religious section to roundly rip AgentOf ~Alah to shreds in scientific knowledge.

His ID is supersystemsng or so. See the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4115579/why-there-something-rather-than/3#61427480

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by Deicide: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Fallacy fallacy only occurs when the conclusion is certain or some kind of truth . His conclusion on God lies on the origin of the proposition of the God's existence not on some kind of truth and this makes it a fallacy
His Conclusion was Certain na "The idea of God" that was the base...........well truly you guys are Deaf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CHRISTIANS ONLY: Spiritual Explanation Need / Who Copied Who?(bible And Quran) / Which Ten Commandments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.