Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,201 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me (1677 Views)

My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who / How I Dated A Ghost For 4yrs, We Also Had A Baby Girl / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by iamchybs(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
curved him for 4 years, dated his bestfriend & brother. had a baby for his cousin and still… he engaged me!

Here’s an interesting story of how a lady curved a guy who was into her for 4
years, she even dated his bestfriend and his brother, she later had a baby with his cousin, but the weirder of them all is, he just engaged her. Wow!

Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
grin

True Love can move mountains indeed... grin

1 Like

Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
THAT IS NOT LOVE . . . .YOU ARE A POTENTIAL RITUAL INGRIDIENT

4 Likes

Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by teebankz10(m): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by BlackDBagba: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Watch out b.
Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by LifeofClinton(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Warris dis na

Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by lenghtinny(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Twitter the coven of lai Mohammed offsprings angry...

Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by Divay22(f): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
My eyes has seen my ears o shocked shocked
Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by Blackhawk01: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
Is this also love?
Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by Monaco2(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
No shame watsoeva
Y will you even date a girl dat refuse to date u, n later she dated ur brother n ur cousin became her baby daddy yet u no still fvck make u Waka, u go engage her.... Some guys no well o.now u wan marry wu ur brother n ur cousin Don sample. Chai

2 Likes

Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by kay29000(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hmm
Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by stillondmatter: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
k
Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
The guy must have some disabilities

1 Like

Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by Safiaa(f): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
LOOL. I don't know what that guy sees in this girl but, something is wrong somewhere.
Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
that right there is love. I know some one who would do this with me too.
Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by crunchyDope(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
the man finally chop charm or de plan massive revenge angry
God i hope its revenge... and lord save our bro "the unlucky fella"
Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by Wokosam: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
U better no try wetin dat girl do, otherwise your name will be sorry!
Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
iamchybs:
curved him for 4 years, dated his bestfriend & brother. had a baby for his cousin and still… he engaged me!

Here’s an interesting story of how a lady curved a guy who was into her for 4
years, she even dated his bestfriend and his brother, she later had a baby with his cousin, but the weirder of them all is, he just engaged her. Wow!
you will one day be hit so badly with misfortune that you ask God questions...its a promise bitch!!!
Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
I Repeat! He Is An Animal... No Apologies
Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by Gomd: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Which Stupid Mountains? �
Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by Mozoe(f): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
The man has motivea
Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by DIKEnaWAR: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:

We in Rituals department reject both of them.

The guy is an efulefu and cannot bring counterfeit. The lady is a most useless h0e and there is nothing left unused in her body for baba to work with.

Nansense!

1 Like

Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by gamechanger1: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sorry but please what does she mean by I curved him for four years?
Re: I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me by kozmicity: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Uhmm...where is the road to the babalawo's house??

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Shares Sexy Butt Selfies On Instagram (photos) / If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! / What Else Can A Condom Be Used For??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.