Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) (53782 Views)

Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide / Photo Of Abolarinwa Olaoye Who Committed Suicide In Ekiti Secretariat / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Emestar1999: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
I no fit drink sniper,instead na sniper go drink me and die. I dey mad to kill myself ?
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
At her age, she knows nothing about love.
RIP
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Proffdada: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
K
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nuisance! Anyway, I stand for your soul angry
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
sad
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by mrsheddy(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
And the boyfriend will attend her burial with another gal. What a wasted life.
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by inotice: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
Some people are just innocently stupid.A girl that has not even started life went ahead to take her life cause of a boy as stupid as you.A life without struggles or challenges is boring,unadventurous and uninspiring.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by hlemon: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by blackmartial(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
In the olden days, she would have been thrown into the evil forest, anyway R.I.P.
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
No one has the right to judge her. We all have our skeletons hidden somewhere.
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Kimcutie: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Lol.. Obviously this is very false. No one is asking why she's dressed that way. No one is also asking why it's Yabaleftonline that has to give us update.. Further more no one is noticing how the face in the casket has no semblance with the presumed deceased..

God deliver us from false information.
It's not...
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by cerowo(f): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Jst saw it on fbk. What a loss
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by room089: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Little sis, why did you have to waste your life so untimely and shamefully too?
RIP
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by kokomaster3d: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
Moral of the day: Parents. always be open with your kids. Assure them they can speak with you. Show them tough love but also be tender if the need arises.

When talking, let them speak more and you should listen more. Whenever you speak, your words will always come out golden, don't always try to assert your dominance over them.

Kids these days are going through some tough times too. it's not always rosy as their Instagram or their Facebook picture made you to believe. I was lucky.

Depression obviously led to her untimely demise. RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
But where's the boy she died for.
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by bluice2(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
chaberry:
gone so soon ...

At such a tender age relationship shouldn't have occupied her mind, now give it six months the dude she died for will forget her very existence

Six weeks you meant to say....

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Seyong10(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
ignorance!!!! her parent should have done a nice job on her
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
We the village people is saying that our hands are not in this girl problems coz she wasn't in our list in our last meeting so disregard any reports or persons accusing us of this act.
This could be her uncles but not us!!

✏Signed __,secretary to the village people
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
R. I. P Loveth.
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
And always have time for your kids. make sure they see you as all they got. Ask them how they are everyday. it doesn't hurt. be interested in what interest them.

Don't let them know you have financial troubles but don't spoil them with gifts(Give but not all the time). Instead of just a No. bring out reasonable suggestions on how to get what they want materially .

And parent please be polite. It will let us know we can always relate with you.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by wike54(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Wasted Kpekus

Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by andyoscar(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
No forgiveness after death!
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
she suppose to be buried in thick evil forest undecided waste of sperm

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by haibe(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
MasViews:
I wonder why people takes permanent solution just to solve a temporary problem. She just decided to commit suicide because of a boy without thinking what her parents will go through

Such a loser.

my thoughts exactly. Thats why such a relationship isnt for kids. A matured lady would know that the heartbreak is temporary. Time heals all heartbreaks and wounds, just like the guy (who looks matured a bit) will get over her death in few months. But this girl doesnt look like the one i have been seeing as "loveth"
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Jagaban880: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
smally.....why...na....life.iz.precious to waste..,....haba..winch.kan.love.bi....dat...na....
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
Buhari just dey make people commit suicide anyhow
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) / Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual / COLORADO! A New Deadly Form Of Marijuana In Nigeria's Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.