Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) (53784 Views)

Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide / Photo Of Abolarinwa Olaoye Who Committed Suicide In Ekiti Secretariat / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by uyigwenosa: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
why dem even dey bury the stupid girl in a descent way? dem suppose trowway the shit for one river instead, she is a curse,her parent suppose curse her for watin she do dem!!! so if God ask her watin kill her, she go say na love!!!!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by kunlealao(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
collinometricx:
RIP . .

but u shouldn't have killed ur self

She can't rest in peace
Seems u don't know the handi work of Snipper. Tobatun ayewa, she would never go near snipper again.

Oloshi, all because of Dick...
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by USAutoBuy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Why have a open casket burial for a 15yr old??

Not everything is good for taking pics
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
ebuka10box:
with or without money or desirable things in life,i dey mad to commit suicide... its a thing of joy waking up,seeing ppl everyday nd visiting nairalan
You've saiɗ it all. Ɓut after I witnesseɗ one, I suɓscribe to the school of thought that thinƙs it is not orɗinarƴ!
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by onatisi(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
foolish girl
even the angels of God will refuse her entry into heaven due to her stupidity
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by onatisi(m): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
LordIsaac:

You've saiɗ it all. Ɓut after I witnesseɗ one, I suɓscribe to the school of thought that thinƙs it is not orɗinarƴ!
i dont even know what they stand to gain by killing themselves , maybe they think they will hurt ppl by doing it , if only they know that noone gives a shit about the dead after 2 weeks , maybe they will think twice
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Kpumie(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
freedom Atlast, no more pain
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by ojeshola: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
Fake news the

Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by madgoat(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
Wasted pussy cry
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by tintingz(m): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Lol.. Obviously this is very false. No one is asking why she's dressed that way. No one is also asking why it's Yabaleftonline that has to give us update.. Further more no one is noticing how the face in the casket has no semblance with the presumed deceased..

God deliver us from false information.
My thought exactly, Yabaleftonline were the one to start this update about the girl.

I think the family of the girl should release a statement if this news is true or the girl is just playing prank and yabaleft took up the opportunity to gain traffic.

I don't know how true this image below is.

Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
When one advice little girls of these days, leave boys alone. Make them go with their prick, dem no go hear.

U stand with rapt attention as one stupid boy is toasting u, smhhhh.

No sense, nothing.

Even the useless boy who impregnated her ,break up with her and made her commit this suicide will not rest too. His one waterloo dey wait for am later on, in this life. What a waste.
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
When one advice little girls of these days, leave boys alone. Make them go with their prick, dem no go hear.

No sense, nothing.

Even the useless boy who impregnated her ,break up with her and made her commit this suicide will not rest too. His one waterloo dey wait for am later on, in this life. What a waste.
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by WiseFool2(m): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
ojeshola:
Fake news the
Hey! It is not a fake news. She is really dead. That's no thing her chatting with that phone. Go visit her Facebook page and see for yourself. Her elder sister and friends has confirmed that she is indeed dead.
That guy in question has either changed his name or deactivated his Facebook account. Don't you think there is a possibility of him chatting with her Facebook account? I am in delta state and I can give you first hand gist of what is happening.
The truth is the gal got pregnant and the guy denied it. To avoid the shame, the gal drank Sniper. Disregard that chat. I have strong belief that it was the guy who logged in to her account.
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Megatrix: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Kingston6: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Dnt fall in love at tender age, u said no, dat falling Inlv z what z reigning
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by EngrXrix(m): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
Eeyyaaa if only she could read these coments...
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by delugajackson: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
ebuka10box:
with or without money or desirable things in life,i dey mad to commit suicide... its a thing of joy waking up,seeing ppl everyday nd visiting nairalan
Chairman!! Your head is there jare.
grin grin

Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Eyah!I really feel for her parents. love is a beautiful thing.but for the brave and mature mind .even Juliet didn't die for love.but watched love sink and die,parents plz,even if we can't change the world,let us spark the brain that will .

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Amadaz(m): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
rawpadgin:
rubbish!
very silly girl
fight the damn problem u are facing, if it eventually kills you, fine
you said it all
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Isaacvin(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
mastengsynergy:
Can that soul rest in peace?
i doubt .....�
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Elioandrew: 12:24am On Oct 15, 2017
MasViews:
I wonder why people takes permanent solution just to solve a temporary problem. She just decided to commit suicide because of a boy without thinking what her parents will go through

Such a loser.
not just what her parents would go through, but the pains and torture she'll pass through where ever she is. I'm pretty sure she is regretting her actions. Today, parents no longer preach to their children about heaven and hell, and the punishment murderers receive in hell fire if they fail to repent and turn to God let alone taking ur own life. Pity.
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Elioandrew: 12:27am On Oct 15, 2017
alexialin:

No sense, nothing.

u lie. That boy has nothing to loose. He didn't send her to kill herself. Of course God no go hear say ur boyfriend make u commit suicide. She is OHO.
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Elioandrew: 12:29am On Oct 15, 2017
Isaacvin:

i doubt .....�
how she go rest in peace? Weeping and gnashing of teeth no be resting in peace o!
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by DianaJ(f): 1:28am On Oct 15, 2017
Eehh cryher parents try oo after deciding to end her life they still spend money can u imagine even bought casket for her with uniform,I presume rice n drinks go dey too angry wat nonsense sadperson way they for bury that day self
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 15, 2017
sunisonflex29:
see waiting telemundo dey cause
lol true. I hate that programme with passion but girls like am like madt, and i'm quite sure this stupid dead brained gal was among such

1 Like

Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 15, 2017
Elioandrew:
not just what her parents would go through, but the pains and torture she'll pass through where ever she is. I'm pretty sure she is regretting her actions. Today, parents no longer preach to their children about heaven and hell, and the punishment murderers receive in hell fire if they fail to repent and turn to God let alone taking ur own life. Pity.
and no matter how small or young she is, she can't evade the Judgement of God.
I pity her though
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by SlimAdenike(f): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2017
Silly little girl who kills herself over infatuation disguised as love.... RIP
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by starrybaba(m): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2017
can we say RIP to such? You killed yourself for goodness sake. Well I pray God helps you to rest in peace
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by ctex4real(m): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2017
The truth still lies in her. They should have done an autopsy
Re: Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) by Slayer2: 5:31am On Oct 18, 2017
cerowo:
Jst saw it on fbk.
What a loss

Wait I thought they said she dee nor died again that she resurrected from the dead ni shocked?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) / Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) / Notorious Kaduna Kidnapper 'Guddal' Arrested & Handcuffed By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.