Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 (35807 Views)

Newcastle Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th November 2023 / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 25th November 2023 / Liverpool Vs Atalanta :UCL (0 - 2) On 25th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by Mediapace: 1:07am On Nov 26, 2017
Konami94:

You keep exposing your ignorance with every statement you make. Now let me educate you bro.

1. The Ballon Dor & FIFA World best player were two separate awards before.

2. In 2010 FIFA & UEFA decided to come together and merge the award, giving birth to the "FIFA Ballon Dor Award"

3. Last year, FIFA & UEFA went their seperate ways and the awards were split making it two seperate awards once again.

4. So the Ballon Dor was not "relegated" like you claimed (don't even know what that means. Maybe UEFA don turn to Sunderland)

5. Now Antoine Griezman came 3rd in both the Ballon Dor (UEFA) & the FIFA Best Player Award.

6. So even if UEFA, favoured him because he's French, he also came 3rd in the FIFA award, so that nullifies your allegation.

7. That a player is better than another, doesn't mean he would outperform him every single year. Cannavaro was not even among the 3 best players in the world in 2006. Xavi & Iniesta were not better players than Ronaldo in 2010, but they both came 2nd & 3rd ahead of CR7

Now that I've broken it down for you, I hope this helps. Cheers!!!

1)Agreed

2)Agreed

3)Agreed

4)Perhaps ballon d or is the most important soccer award then,as if anyone take it serious again

5)Nice!! Griezman loosing back to back trophy in finals with atletico(what you stylishly called a yeye teammaking it to laliga top three every year ) and france a team loaded with world class players compared to portugal

What Kind of nonsense argument am i even dragging with you people self

How many goals,trophy,Fifa top 3,laliga awards can griezmann boast of sef

Compare it with Neymar,suarez and hazard goals,trophy,Epl and laiga awards
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by Mediapace: 1:15am On Nov 26, 2017
maxwell530:
bro you are not getting the whole thing

FIFA best player or any football award is based on player individual performances at that particular year.

That you made a top 3 this year doesn't guarantee you of making it next year.

Remember the year mahrez won pfa player of the year, hazard didnt even make the pfa team. Should we say hazard is not good? NO. But his performance that year didn't qualify him to be there.

I think you get it now?

You just struck yourself with an hammer now lipsrsealed

My last point :

From 2015 till date,compare griezmann achievements to neymar and suarez in terms of goals,assists,trophies,awards and nominations

And please don't forget that griezman is a month away from ucl playoff heading for europa,not even neymar and suaarez this time but hazard outclassed him

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by Konami94: 1:16am On Nov 26, 2017
Mediapace:

Bro why you too mumu like this ?

From pogba to ribery to benmisser to martial to loris

Don't tell me those average players you mentioned there can't match neymar or suarez records

Is something choking your brain ??

Thank God fifa best player was awarded that year

Why didn't griezmann make it to top three ?

The bolded question simply shows that you don't know football. Please don't come to a public forum like this and be displaying your ignorance. I'm done with this IQ reducing, brain-sapping, sleep-inducing cringworthy argument.

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by Mediapace: 1:21am On Nov 26, 2017
Konami94:

The bolded question simply shows that you don't know football. Please don't come to a public forum like this and be displaying your ignorance. I'm done with this IQ reducing, brain-sapping, sleep-inducing cringworthy argument.

Ii've corrected my mistake but that doesn't make him anyway better than suarez

If you can answer this question then i wil Concur

He was better than suarez in 2016 in terms of what ?

Goals ?
Trophies?
Or loosing out on back to back trophies ?
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by Konami94: 1:45am On Nov 26, 2017
maxwell530:

Bro,hazard is not a flop when it comes to UCL, his champions league goals has come up against big sides too, he even savaged a draw for Chelsea against Roma when it looks like Chelsea is gonna lose the match

Did you know hazard just broke a record in the champions league.

Hazard is the first Belgium player to score 20 goals in the champions league.

Of course he's not a flop but based on the level of talent he has, he has not done enough in UCL. The Roma game you mentioned is just one out of a very few and even that was just a group stage game. Look at Neymar for example, in 2015, Neymar scored in every single game from the Quarters all the way to the final (only player in history to do so). Or look at what he did to PSG last year from 0-4 down, when even Messi and co had already given up.
The teams that have eliminated Chelsea in the last few years were very beatable teams (PSG twice & Atletico) but Hazard went totally missing in those games when he was needed the most.
Those are the kind of games that win Ballon Dor awards and until Hazard starts to produce those kind of games, he's never going to win it. Beating teams and dribbling players in the EPL isn't going to do it for him, especially as Hazard is not the kind of player that puts up very impressive statistics.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by hyfr(m): 4:51am On Nov 26, 2017
plessis:
Since 2015 season till date... Anthony martial 32 goals in 110 appearances

Eden Hazard 29 goals in 107 appearances....

If I bring stats on sigurdsen and Eriksen all of you will just die grin
I see you place all your points on the scoring factor, my friend you need to learn more about football than just betting a goal. You need to know what's a playmaker and which players can cause real HAZARD for the opponents. Then come back let's talk about this

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by hyfr(m): 4:55am On Nov 26, 2017
plessis:
Antoine griezmann balon d'or 3rd place 2016.. .. Wake me up when Hazard get nominated in top 3 grin
ok since u want to take it this way, hazard has won a couple EPL PFA awards, always nominated in the ballon d or list, best player in France, when he was still at France, he won the golden boy awards when he was still in his local home team, many more I can't even remember. How many titles has griezmann won? How many has hazard won? Real Madrid placed an offer for 120m pounds which was turned down by Chelsea, now gets your facts right my friend
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by hyfr(m): 4:56am On Nov 26, 2017
patoski39:
check d picture u posted before, Europa league was recorded dash. and we are d current holders
grin Man U fans can never change.... just get the facts right bro, Chelsea is the best followed by Man U then man city in the past 10 decades, man city might close up the gap on Man U, should they win the title this season

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by CaptPlanet(m): 6:59am On Nov 26, 2017
Since he signed for Chelsea......

Walcott < Hazard
Martial <Hazard
Kdb <Hazard
Salah <Hazard
Sanchez < Hazard
Mane <Hazard
Lukaku < Hazard etc

Hazard has remained the constant. He is actually the yardstick of comparison.

Hazard is boss.

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by bigfather(m): 7:18am On Nov 26, 2017
izombie:
but you are not a player. You just picked names you wanted to pick but you forgot those that made it at chelsea.
Terry
Essien
Drogba
Lampard
Ballack
Mikel
Malouda
Kalou
Anelka
Ivanovic
Hazard
Willian
Fabregas
Diego costa
Pedro
Alonso
Mata
Luiz
Cahill
Morata
Kante
Matic
Etc etc etc.
FYI, sturridge was young and too selfish. De bruyne didn't jell with mourinho, same goes with lukaku, salah, mata, and the others he sold.
Don't be biased.
Now tell me your team and i will tell you those that failed there.

Shame nor go allow am mention him team but I dey suspect say na one kain FAILURE team like dat wey dia coach be like Mugabe!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by Ridwan1821: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
plessis:
shut up your mouth.... hyping mediocrity... . Salah scored today.... Still highest goal scorer.. Kill yourself
Salah:
1 Goal
2 Key passes
5 Duels won
4 Dribbles
PS 76.2%

Hazard:
1 Assist
5 key passes
13 Duels won
9 Dribbles
PS 88.9%

https:///OTVtIH5who
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by donshaddow(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
OliveCynosure:

Nothing foru dis season.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by donshaddow(m): 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2017

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by djoe21(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
plessis:
He refused to buy defenders and fix our defensive issues.... I'll continue to say it, klopp is just a fitness coach who relies on emotions to win games... He's far from tactical... He's a fluke

I think I am with you on this. Although, I would rather say he is more reative than proactive. And even in reacting, he is way too slow!
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by popizaino(m): 12:28am On Nov 27, 2017
ipledge10:
Fabregas is a gift from God to soccer lovers all over the world. No matter which team you support, which country you come from, you should appreciate this gift of love.
watching him is pure joy itself. he and hazard are my sacrosanct
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by popizaino(m): 12:37am On Nov 27, 2017
JamesReacher:
Ok a Chelsea fan that has sense, I agree with you on Drogba, Ballack, Anelka...dont worry next time I would explain and go into details and not just the surface but I just felt Chelsea is too rigid overall in their style of play. Chelsea has a typecast for players. Thanks tho
mourinho made us rigid then especially in his first season. If you think am lieing check out man United now, exactly what you described chelsea with.they just knock off the ball around and expect a miracle along the line.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by popizaino(m): 3:16am On Nov 27, 2017
Konami94:

Of course he's not a flop but based on the level of talent he has, he has not done enough in UCL. The Roma game you mentioned is just one out of a very few and even that was just a group stage game. Look at Neymar for example, in 2015, Neymar scored in every single game from the Quarters all the way to the final (only player in history to do so). Or look at what he did to PSG last year from 0-4 down, when even Messi and co had already given up.
The teams that have eliminated Chelsea in the last few years were very beatable teams (PSG twice & Atletico) but Hazard went totally missing in those games when he was needed the most.
Those are the kind of games that win Ballon Dor awards and until Hazard starts to produce those kind of games, he's never going to win it. Beating teams and dribbling players in the EPL isn't going to do it for him, especially as Hazard is not the kind of player that puts up very impressive statistics.
the lose to atletico madrid was an excusable one as most of our key players were out injured and were on suspensions. The other losses where to be blame on mourinho rigid football. don't base your points on hazard on goals but on his creativites and you will get a clearer picture of the kind of player he is
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 by NonsoPlatinum: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel, they are trying to keep the language alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTyt1IqD6hk
[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs FC Copenhagen : Europa League (1- 0) On 10th August 2020 / Transfer News Center (all Clubs) / Derby County Vs Manchester United. FA CUP: (0 - 3) On 5th March 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.