Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

#no Bra Day – Five Times Female Celebs Have Taken Off Their Top (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #no Bra Day – Five Times Female Celebs Have Taken Off Their Top (photos) (1969 Views)

Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Bra Top (Photos) / Stephanie Hornecker Slays In See-Through Cleavage-Baring Top (Photos) / Ifu Ennada Wows In Cleavage-Baring Off Shoulder Ankara Top (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#no Bra Day – Five Times Female Celebs Have Taken Off Their Top (photos) by Valkris: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
In case you have not been online yesterday (13th Oct. 2017) or may be you just prefer living under a rock, you might not know that yestetday is #NoBraDay.

In honour of this glorious Friday The 13th celebration, here are five Nigerian female celebrities who have taken off their bra for the camera.

1. Cynthia Morgan
The ‘I’m Taken’ singer, joined the list of Nigerian celebrities who have gone unclad for the camera. The artsy photograph, which shows the musician cupping her br**sts with her hands, has quickly become one of her most iconic.

2. Beverly Osu
Ex Big Brother Africa housemate, Beverly Osu, also believes in letting the girls breathe every now and then. Osu showed off her bra-less body and gave us body goals in her book, ‘Book Of Pose’.

3. Adokiye
Nigerian musician, Adokiye, opted to take off her top for a large amount of money. The black and white picture quickly went viral as people started to recognize Adokiye for more things than her music.

4. Ini Edo
Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, shocked her fans when she posed unclad in a racy photoshoot. Who can forget that back stare?

5. Genevive Nnaji
The internet lost it when everyone’s favourite, Genevive Nnaji, took a picture without her drawers. She looked just as flawless and fabulous as you’d expect.

View there photos here==> http://www.tonisblog.com.ng/2017/10/nobraday-five-times-female-celebs-have.html?m=1

Source:http://www.tonisblog.com.ng/2017/10/nobraday-five-times-female-celebs-have.html?m=1

Re: #no Bra Day – Five Times Female Celebs Have Taken Off Their Top (photos) by phintohlar(f): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
You've gat to be kidding me.. Little wonder did i feel like putting on bra yesterday
Re: #no Bra Day – Five Times Female Celebs Have Taken Off Their Top (photos) by FemiEddy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
You've gat to be kidding me.. Little wonder did i feel like putting on bra yesterday
are u sure? grin
Re: #no Bra Day – Five Times Female Celebs Have Taken Off Their Top (photos) by phintohlar(f): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
FemiEddy:
are u sure? grin
very sure
Re: #no Bra Day – Five Times Female Celebs Have Taken Off Their Top (photos) by Valkris: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
phintohlar:
very sure

Lolzzz cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Selena Gomez Flashes Her Underwear In White Nightgown On Stage After Surgery / Bobrisky Caught Dancing With A Man In Her House, Twerking / Aki And Pawpaw Number One Dreams Of All Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.