Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

How To Post To Instagram From Your Pc And Make Money From It (second Birthday Gi - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Post To Instagram From Your Pc And Make Money From It (second Birthday Gi (1153 Views)

Graphics Design Training For Both PC And Mobile / How To Add A Youtube Video To Instagram / Best Video Editing Software For Your PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Post To Instagram From Your Pc And Make Money From It (second Birthday Gi by oshaga(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
HOW TO POST TO INSTAGRAM FROM YOUR PC AND MAKE MONEY FROM IT
(SECOND BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY POST)
[img][/img]
Instagram is one of the first applications to define it's platform exclusively to mobile and has succeeded with it. I honour this kind of wit. Latter on, they added a webapp functionality which was far from complete. Ability of users to view post of their followers from PC was the only advantage. This only emphasized to us that focus should remain on mobile devices.

For me, this is punishing! I do most of my stuff from PC. I rarely make posts to any platform from my phone. Apart from that, most of my pictures are on my PC and not my phone. Besides I only keep exclusive content on my phone. This helps me to save space. In all of this, posting to instagram was simply difficult for me till I found a HACK!

GRAMBLR
That's the name of tool. A light weight desktop app that hacks Instagram. It allows you to do the following:
1. Post to Instagram
2. Convert your picture to video
3. Share your post to twitter and facebook
4. Access to 60 FREE likes
5. You can buy likes and followers at cheap rate here
6. Add effects, colour tones, frames and animation to your post
7. Manage multiple Instagaram accounts

GUESS WHAT?
It's absolutlely FREE!

PROCEDURE
1. Go to www dot gramblr dot com (Facebook blacklisted the link. YEYE! people)
2. Download & Install the application
3. Create an account with them
4. Add your instagram accounts
5. Make yourfirst instgram post on PC

NOTE: On first use, it might on rare cases tell you a dll file is missing. Don't panic, just follow the instructions.

THIS IS HOW THE MONEY COMES

1. Did you know that an instagram account with a thousand followers sells for at least #3,000. Now do your maths, by increasing the followers and multiply by 3

2. Did you know that Instagram is the easiest platform to grow followers

3. Did you know that Krakstv, instablog9ja and other top instagram accounts charge a minimum of 20k just to put up a post for your business on their wall?

In otherwords, you can either grow instagram accounts for brands and sell or grow it and charge people to put up posts on your wall. This is acheivable in 7 days. I won't be able to share all the tricks in a single post. But here are clues:

1. The focus of your account should be (viral content).

2. Follow handles with high followers (esp those in your niche)

3. Get at least 30 viral pictures on your wall at first

4. Make powerful comments on viral posts of those you are following and like at least 10 comments under such post

5. Sell the account on Fiverr, Upwork, etc

6. Thank me later

See you on the other side of success.

THERE IS MORE TO COME
I will be sharing and I have shared some/more awesome stuff today because its my birthday, so stay glued to my page and wall (@whyteabrahamtech) and follow me on twitter, instagram and linkedin @whyteabraham or search with the hash tag #webtechie

OGA_MADAM SHARE
Did you find this post helpful? Kindly share!

#instagram #birthday #whyteabraham #webtechie #mobileapp #webstore

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Projector / Get A Premium Minimal Brand Logo Idenitity For 5K / Get Your Youtube Channel Monetized In 1 Week Buy Youtube Views And Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.