Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) (47010 Views)

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School / MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
proffemi:

LOL.

Of the above "achievements" you list for GEJ, let me show you which of them were based on plans Obasanjo put in place:
1. GEJ revived train services
2. built power plant
3. Approved & start reconstruction of Lagos - Ibadan expressway (yes,the concessionary arrangement was eventually overturned)

In short, most of the major achievements you list for GEJ rode on work done by OBJ.

Do you think the list you have provided does enough to establish GEJ as a better president that OBJ (based on the facts I gave)?

As to your comment about google search: I can only hope you are neither a current university student nor a former one, since you trust random google searches so much (as a basis for establishing the veracity of rumors).

someone that planned for 8years without any sign of start up is a failure. Obasanjo had no intention to do all those things that I mentioned as GEJ achievements. I referred you to google in case u want to tell lies mr
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by proffemi: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
someone that planned for 8years without any sign of start up is a failure. Obasanjo had no intention to do all those things that I mentioned as GEJ achievements. I referred you to google in case u want to tell lies mr

After reading the list I provided, can you still say OBJ was a man who planned for 8 years?
He had no intention of doing them? Evidence? I warned you: I deal in facts, not innuendos.
You still have not provided your alternative facts (apologies, Kellyanne) in support of GEJ.

* sorry, you're not doing enough to keep me engaged. I have to move on to something else now. All the best!
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by AMUNSI23(f): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
this is hate speech haba
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by seguno2: 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
abdelrahman:
Baba iyabogringrin.

The demon that is eating fried ricegrin

The vampire that is drinking juice.

Have you listened to 200 million mumus by Lagbaja?
Please do.
Your baba iyabo demon vampire ate fried rice and drank juice with $16 billion meant for our electricity and stole Siemens contract money.
Any youth should be cursing him out and stoning him virtually if that youth has any sense whatsoever.
Are you a sensible youth? Ask yourself!
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by Alpha2k(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nice video.
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
proffemi:

After reading the list I provided, can you still say OBJ was a man who planned for 8 years?
He had no intention of doing them? Evidence? I warned you: I deal in facts, not innuendos.
You still have not provided your alternative facts (apologies, Kellyanne) in support of GEJ.

* sorry, you're not doing enough to keep me engaged. I have to move on to something else now. All the best!
bt u said OBJ had GEJ achievements in plan. oga, e go sir grin
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by msylva2147(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
iammo:
Nice one sir, at 80 still with some sense of humor. I hope these kingmakers can support a young man for 2019. Someone who is agile, understand world economics, creative with policies and above all good administrative manager of a country like nigeria
it is not as if the older ones did not poses those qualities but greed will not allow them, likewise the younger ones when given the opportunity will do the worst. as far as I am concern age has nothing to do with the administration, after all we have so many countries who's leaders are also old but they are doing just fine. may God help us.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
if fayose win presiding shey he go still dey chop for cholera joints, ride okada, eat agbado for road side. only God don know the winner oo. cos some people Na for primary dem go finish no go even reach secondary. oga ooo
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by Rainmaker69(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
gbosaa:
His shrieking voice was very annoying. He is worse than a clown.

Lol! I salute their effort and initiative, but the Dele character diminishes from the significance of the message.
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
Cacawa2:

Okay, who else could he have been referring to?

Yar'adua?
Himself?
Shagari?
Or Balewa?

Lol
Baba OBJ is confessing. On how he spent so money to lobbying National Assembly, House of Representatives, governors, states politicians judges for his third term ambition.
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by degamemaster(m): 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Love or hate this man, he is really a nationalist and have some hard truth to tell Nigerians more. I am an Igbo man but I truly like our yoruba people .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by johnsonpal: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
proffemi:

You are free to point out Obasanjo's many failings, but if you are incapable of seeing the good job he did in so many areas, then it is you who are amnesic.

People like you seem incapable of seeing the good in others. How many ex-presidents do you see encouraging the youths to go for it in 2019 (and doing it in a medium that ought to catch their attention)??

Why don't you pray not to be senile at that age first?
You are really not that smart, are you? so cos he is "encouraging the youth to go for it in 2019" he sins are washed away?He is now the savior right? and cos he said that means he going to support that? lol. Wake up and smell the coffee man, Obasanjo is maestro politician, and in their world there is a big difference between words and action. Smh
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
baba finish Jonathan for this skit
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by aribisala0(m): 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
johnsonpal:
I really feel sorry for myself as a Nigerian. Do we have short term memory or what? This man is one of the reason this country has been stagnant, regressive and what not. This man spent over 100 billon $ on electricity and yet we don't have up to 8000,megawatt till now. So I don't know why we are his stupid joke is funny to start with
$ 100 billion? wherre did he get it? Why not talk with some sense na?

In 1999 oil prices were https://inflationdata.com/Inflation/Inflation_Rate/Historical_Oil_Prices_Table.asp
$16-24
2000 $27-38
2001 $ 23-31
2002 $22.81 $31.02
2003 $27.69 $36.85
2004 $37.66 $48.77
2005 $50.04 $62.66
2006 $58.30 $70.77
2007 $64.20 $75.66

On average duing his tenure of 8 years oil price was about $40
Now of that $40 it is not alll profit because it cost money to bring out of the ground and the oil companies must ake a profit I don't believe profit is more than 50% but let us assume all of it is profit
$40 x 365 x 2milllion barrels a day ( which rarely happended because of militants) is $29. 2 billion a year of which just over half goes to the FG that is $15 billion a year X 8 years = $120 billion total revenue from oil and he spent $100 billion on electricity?

I also believe he made a $30 billion payment to clear our debt on one occasion?.

How realistic is this?
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by Gkemz: 12:53am On Oct 15, 2017
Spiff the worldclass mumu boy in Johnson family
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by adeoba2008(m): 1:17am On Oct 15, 2017
Is he referring to Fayose or Dele Momodu? Is Baba joining Nollyhood already ?
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by kokotconcepts(m): 3:26am On Oct 15, 2017
Wat I can deduced from dat skit is... Encouraging we the YOUTH to take over the mantle of leadership and secondly the RAIN he talked about is wat we are facing in this current administration...
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by umuokezie(m): 5:11am On Oct 15, 2017
abdelrahman:
Baba iyabogringrin.

The demon that is eating fried ricegrin

The vampire that is drinking juice.
add this join

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by koladebrainiac(m): 6:37am On Oct 15, 2017
crackhouse:
Baba so u know it's good for young guys to take over the leadership and u come support buhari?
Pls stop deceiving young Nigerians.
u only support by mouth and that's all.
belive the joke is on Fayose .
He should wake up n stop dreaming of president
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by reality17(m): 6:45am On Oct 15, 2017
mamatayour:
Baba Iyabo sabi Diss sha.....its time for the youths to participate in politics no be only Y+

Did u get my PM ma?
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by abbeyty(m): 7:09am On Oct 15, 2017
dem don turn Nigeria to comedy.
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by kunlesmiles(m): 7:11am On Oct 15, 2017
Baba obj,tenx for d subtle message to d youths,but it seems we d young ones in dis nation are nt prepared to take over our nation politically,we rather prefer to be Internet supporters of buhari,fayose,Gej......
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by proffemi: 7:41am On Oct 15, 2017
johnsonpal:
You are really not that smart, are you? so cos he is "encouraging the youth to go for it in 2019" he sins are washed away?He is now the savior right? and cos he said that means he going to support that? lol. Wake up and smell the coffee man, Obasanjo is maestro politician, and in their world there is a big difference between words and action. Smh

Don't shake your head too much, so you don't strain your neck.
Where did I ever say any of the trash you wrote above? Sins washed away: did I even suggest that? I didn't say or suggest that he's our savior, nor did I say he will support youths who emerged. Go back through my posts. If my position is still not clear enough, then you're a lost case.
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by Okotoko1(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2017
Here is the problem with Nigeria.... Materialism.

The most important thing for Dele is his presidential car and house.
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2017
Terrible acting, I find nothing funny on both sides but the kid's voice is especially annoying...however I get the message and I appreciate the effort.
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by Olatara(f): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2017
iammo:
Nice one sir, at 80 still with some sense of humor. I hope these kingmakers can support a young man for 2019. Someone who is agile, understand world economics, creative with policies and above all good administrative manager of a country like nigeria
Godfatherism

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by Olatara(f): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2017
LukeLook:
THIS BABA WILL FOREVER REMAIN PRESIDENT AND RELEVANT
Really? You are one of Nigeria's problem
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by Olatara(f): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2017
proffemi:

Now you're making a fool of yourself. Anyone who "knows" me on Nairaland can guess your IQ from just that last post.

I am not in the habit of exchanging posts with imbeciles, so please feel free to slink into whatever cesspit you emerged from, and keep blaming Obasanjo (certainly a man with flaws, but still a much better president than the lot we've been cursed with so far) for your problems.

If any more intelligent person that this buffoon really wants me to remind them what Obasanjo did right (and admit what he got wrong), feel free to challenge me, and be ready to present any of our ex-presidents as a better performer.
Lolz, Prof ! prof!!
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by Olatara(f): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2017
cristianisraeli:

are you gay??

quit licking ass and face me if you want and if not...look front before molue go crush your brain...ode!!

make him check me well..i go destroy am
Guy calm down, u were making sense until u insulted him.
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by cristianisraeli: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2017
Olatara:
Guy calm down, u were making sense until u insult him.

smalli pack one side abeg

you no see where them insult me?

you sef they lick balls abi

na your type them they use 20naira deceive..see your mouth like prof prof!!

you better watch before baddo use you for suya

you get luck say you be woman..todays your lucky day,because i dont diss women,i respect them,so be careful when you run your mouth anyhow
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by iammo(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2017
msylva2147:
it is not as if the older ones did not poses those qualities but greed will not allow them, likewise the younger ones when given the opportunity will do the worst. as far as I am concern age has nothing to do with the admw inistration, after all we have so many countries who's leaders are also old but they are doing just fine. may God help us.

You are right, GREED is a factor, but am optimistic about a younger candidate, as much as yahaya bello isnt trying, fashola and ambode tried abit, because they had all this new ideas, all this new type of governance. Some old men want to try, but they are just not intune with current reality

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Mustapha Audu Sharing Cheese Ball (Photos) / Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.