Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu (29347 Views)

Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by Sanchez01: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
RZArecta:
what benefit are you talking about Afam ? The CPC wing have severally told the SW ACN people that their input into the 2015 elections was minor so what benefit did the likes of Tinubu and Akande really expect ? Anyways, let's see how it goes, I wager Tinubu wants to come out as president and Buhari will screw him royally, the SS & SE will be the beautiful brides come the next elections cool
This is a huge lie. The ACN delivered the leadership of the country to Buhari, via BAT. One cannot take this away, save you want to remain mischievous.

The CPC didn't get it right until it aligned with the ACN and the ACN at the time wasn't interested in the Presidency, but to pull the seat off of Jonathan's behind.

Should the SE fail to align properly, they would end at the receiving end for the umpteenth time. Sadly, it has never been a deciding factor in any national politics. The real tussle is usually in the South West as the North throws their weight religiously behind whoever. The last election shouldn't be forgotten so soon.
Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by Venica(f): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
i de laugh grin
Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by stonemasonn: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sanchez01:

This is a huge lie. The ACN delivered the leadership of the country to Buhari, via BAT. One cannot take this away, save you want to remain mischievous.

The CPC didn't get it right until it aligned with the ACN and the ACN at the time wasn't interested in the Presidency, but to pull the seat off of Jonathan's behind.

Should the SE fail to align properly, they would end at the receiving end for the umpteenth time. Sadly, it has never been a deciding factor in any national politics. The real tussle is usually in the South West as the North throws their weight religiously behind whoever. The last election shouldn't be forgotten so soon.
Well, CPC is now in power, they no longer need ACN and Tinunbu (they think), they have INEC, CBN, NNPC, Nigerian Army and Police all in their pockets.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by Sanchez01: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
stonemasonn:
Well, CPC is now in power, they no longer need ACN and Tinunbu (they think), they have INEC, CBN, NNPC, Nigerian Army and Police all in their pockets.
You forgot to add 'temporarily'. 2019 is around the corner and alliances would be needed. Let's see how far a regional party as the CPC would go.
Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by stonemasonn: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sanchez01:

You forgot to add 'temporarily'. 2019 is around the corner and alliances would be needed. Let's see how far a regional party as the CPC would go.
They can rig the elections and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by Politicowizard(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
Serves him (BAT) right. His personal greed to be vp during 2015 made him pitch his tent with the gambaris. People say BAT is a political strategist. Then, how come he has been relegated to almost nothing in APC, a party he is/was been touted as the navigator/pathfinder. To me, he is not smart or sophisticated as we were made to believe.

I am sure he has learnt his lessons.
No matter your sacrifices to the gambaris, it won't be valued by them. It's a fact. Ask Jonathan, he will tell you.

Look at where we are today! Incredibly pathetic!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by Ovela1(m): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
5% people are not entitled to join in this debate, their opinions are immaterial. Afteral, come 2019 both APC and PDP will be fielding Hausa/Fulani candidates, & since they claim to hate Hausa/Fulani ppl, its only logical they abstain from political debates till 2023, abi?

Meanwhile, I expect zero votes for both APC and PDD in from de S/E in 2019 Presidential Election. Anything contrary ........

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by lollmaolol(m): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lets call orunmila to this matter.

I am not understanding, Dele can sugar coat sha.

Abeg come sugar coat me.
Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by nairanaira12: 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
Afam4eva:

If Tinubu comes out for 2019 then he's not as smart as people make him to be. You expect, Tinubu who has a cult-like following in the SW to throw that all away by contesting for presidency which he's going to lose? I doubt he's even considering it. His best bet, which he would have considered is vying for the vice-president seat with either Buhari or another front runner.

I don't see tinubu as anybody's vice president

1 Like

Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by nairanaira12: 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
Watch military chicken pox injection victims come here to lactate.

So, you agree that the military actually infect them with monkey pox?You should be wiser with your comments.
Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sanchez01:

Lol. 2015 was the first time the South-east did not support a winning candidate. The south west have been the ones losing political calculations since 1979.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by Leez(m): 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
RZArecta:

http://www.thescoopng.com/2017/10/14/akande-buhari/
dats a good afonja unlike ur ppl on NL who chestbeat up and down grin grin
Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by Leez(m): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ovela1:
5% people are not entitled to join in this debate, their opinions are immaterial. Afteral, come 2019 both APC and PDP will be fielding Hausa/Fulani candidates, & since they claim to hate Hausa/Fulani ppl, its only logical they abstain from political debates till 2023, abi?

Meanwhile, I expect zero votes for both APC and PDD in from de S/E in 2019 Presidential Election. Anything contrary ........
why so pained?
grin grin
Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by Leez(m): 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
Watch military chicken pox injection victims come here to lactate.
kanu causing nightmares in afonjaland since forever grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by Leez(m): 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
BrutalJab:
Only terrorists and enemy of the state are shouting Restructuring!

That's tantamount to hate speeches. Baba will deal with anybody that insist on restructuring.

Ipob and the 5% can't tell us to restructure!

Sai Baba till 2023! Carry on Sir, Tinubu and the whole Oruba race are behind you grin
grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by RZArecta(m): 11:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
Leez:

dats a good afonja
unlike ur ppl on NL who chestbeat up and down
grin grin
please don't start this
Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 15, 2017
Buhari and northern cabals have used them and thrashed them.

Let them back Fayose for president from southwest, since Osinbanjo is still playing boy boy in the hands of these corrupt northern cabals.

Buhari's focus is on the north - World bank.

Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by IJOBA2: 12:13am On Oct 15, 2017
RZArecta:
Dude, be careful. No blasphemy here pls
OYA WERE NIangry
Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by Decryptor(m): 12:37am On Oct 15, 2017
Why is it that the Hydraulic Soup Eaters are the most Politically Confused set of people in this planet? Shiooorr!! undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by 9too1: 12:56am On Oct 15, 2017
Johnawesome:
Thunder that will fire arsenal and Chelsea is on it way coming
I told him not to bet this weekend cos the outcome wldn't be nice. watch out! they don't do well whenever they return from international break
Saturday results
athletic Madrid vs Barcelona 1-1
getafe vs Real Madrid 1-2, slim margin
Dijon v psg 1-2, slim margin
crystal palace v Chelsea 2-1
watford v Arsenal 2-1
juventus v lazio 1-2
Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by HENRY940: 2:15am On Oct 15, 2017
Who e epp
Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by homesteady(m): 2:45am On Oct 15, 2017
I don't get the purpose of bringing Elumelu into the article, or is he trying to advertise him for the presidency?
Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by macaphan007(m): 4:25am On Oct 15, 2017
The little I can deduce from this write is,Tony Elumele might be whom Tinubu will be backing come 2019,the write up seems ambiguous, but it takes a discerning mind to read between the lines,Tinubu is a very smart man,he knows Nigerians are tired of the old band wagon politicians,throwing a neutral but proven man with a youthful attraction into the political fray is a wise move,I watched the skit Obj did with Spiff,its not just an ordinary skit,its more of a subliminal message for the youths.These men are too sly,they know what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by Praktikals(m): 4:27am On Oct 15, 2017
" He is also a man
of fairness, justice and peace"
These adjectives cannot be used for a man who betrayed Iyiola Omisore. Baba Akande is not a man of his words.
Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:36am On Oct 15, 2017
nairanaira12:

So, you agree that the military actually infect them with monkey pox?You should be wiser with your comments.
the illiteracy level in that region is alarming. How can sane people believe in such propaganda? They need education in the east, not secession.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by Praktikals(m): 4:49am On Oct 15, 2017
macaphan007:
The little I can deduce from this write is,Tony Elumele might be whom Tinubu will be backing come 2019,the write up seems ambiguous, but it takes a discerning mind to read between the lines,Tinubu is a very smart man,he knows Nigerians are tired of the old band wagon politicians,throwing a neutral but proven man with a youthful attraction into the political fray is a wise move,I watched the skit Obj did with Spiff,its not just an ordinary skit,its more of a subliminal message for the youths.These men are too sly,they know what they are doing.
If truly Tinubu is a smart man, he will back Buhari if he choses to recontest. Anything other than that will be tantamount to playing penalty into throw-in.
With the kind of card the Igbos have been playing, I don't see them ever producing a president for this country again. They hate the Hausas and suspect every moves of the Yorubas (calling us Afonjas) so where will the votes come from?
Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by Praktikals(m): 4:53am On Oct 15, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
the illiteracy level in that region is alarming. How can sane people believe in such propaganda? They need education in the east, secession.
Their hatred for the other tribes will make them believe anything, including that the real Buhari is dead and the man we have now is Jubrin from Sudan.
Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by umuokezie(m): 5:05am On Oct 15, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
sad
The spirit of buhari has befallen my beloved Chelsea cry sad sad

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 15, 2017
First savvy thrown... Dele is sending a message, not just permutating. Tinubu should sha find a way of removing this bigots he helped installed. Watch out for Elumelu's name in the nearest future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi / Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop / FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.