Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Pls Help!!! My Doctor Friend Is Planning To Commit Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Help!!! My Doctor Friend Is Planning To Commit Suicide (720 Views)

Kidnap Syndicate Arrested For Murdering Doctor, Friend And Son After Collecting / A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!! My Doctor Friend Is Planning To Commit Suicide by infantlion(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
Good evening All,

A friend of mine called me some minutes back, stating that, the thoughts of committing suicide (drinking of acid) keep sounding in his ears..

I am so frightened because of series of challenges he is currently facing. His wife(nursing mother) who is a staff of First Bank is in a psychiatric hospital since June 2017.

He was given a quit notice to leave his clinic due to inability to pay his debts.

I would have rushed to meet him but the distance is too far and besides, I am not feeling fine.

I don't have any of his relative contact details.

Am so confused.

Please help!!!
Re: Pls Help!!! My Doctor Friend Is Planning To Commit Suicide by ceejayluv(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
infantlion:
Good evening All,

A friend of mine called me some minutes back, stating that, the thoughts of committing suicide (drinking of acid) keep sounding in his ears..

I am so frightened because of series of challenges he is currently facing. His wife(nursing mother) who is a staff of First Bank is in a psychiatric hospital since June 2017.

He was given a quit notice to leave his clinic due to inability to pay his debts.

I would have rushed to meet him but the distance is too far and besides, I am not feeling fine.

Am so confused.

Please help!!!
do u have mutual friends? can you locate his relatives via his friends list on facebook?
Re: Pls Help!!! My Doctor Friend Is Planning To Commit Suicide by infantlion(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
ceejayluv:

do u have mutual friends? can you locate his relatives via his friends list on facebook?

No sir!He is not a social media type
Re: Pls Help!!! My Doctor Friend Is Planning To Commit Suicide by RSVP: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
Is there a way to contact his work place?
Re: Pls Help!!! My Doctor Friend Is Planning To Commit Suicide by Sleekydee(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
infantlion:
Good evening All,

Am so confused.

Please help!!!

hw exactly will bringing this here help d situation, pple sha
Re: Pls Help!!! My Doctor Friend Is Planning To Commit Suicide by waxxydude: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
I can help in helping him with the suicide, anytime he makes up his mind comman give me a PM.

We need to reduce in this country.

Re: Pls Help!!! My Doctor Friend Is Planning To Commit Suicide by hopyroll(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2017
Let him go ahead abeg.

Me thinking the same thing sef but not with Acid.

Pls does anyone know the route Ambode usually take to office?

I think is it better to commit suicide by letting Ambode convoy run me over cry

(1) (Reply)

Man Shoots His Daughter And Son-in-law Dead After Argument Over Land (photos) / Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her (graphic Photos) / Nigerian Slay Queen Calls Out Lady Who Reportedly Stole Her Brand New Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.